First Prev
of 54
Next Last
alsidd

Morehead, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2011
Nathan Barker has been missing for over 36 hours now, a missing persons report has been filed, if you see or hear from him please call the carter county sherrifs office!
OMG

Germantown, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2011
alsidd wrote:
Nathan Barker has been missing for over 36 hours now, a missing persons report has been filed, if you see or hear from him please call the carter county sherrifs office!
HOW OLD IS THIS PERSON. WHERE WAS HE LAST SEEN AT . THIS IS HORRIBLE.
alsidd

Morehead, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2011
He is 20 years old, his car was found on air port road going toward sandy hook, the car was crashed and hew as not in it when it was found.
Want to help

Morehead, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2011
How long ago did this happen?
what

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2011
What the heck is going on around here?
Enemies

Ashland, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2011
Could someone have been chasing him, causing him to crash?
Seriously

Morehead, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2011
Come on people if you want help finding this person you need to give more details! And is there anywhere we can find a photo of him so we know who to look for?
Help

Frenchburg, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2011
He is just over 6' tall, has dark wavy hair. His picture is posted everywhere. His parents are Kelvin and Gaye Barker.
will do anything

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2011
Is there a flier or anything?
Concerned parent

Huntington, WV

#10 Jul 13, 2011
Seen on facebook they are searching the Grayson lake area. Praying for him and his family
Check

Morehead, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2011
they should check hospitals for him, if his car was crashed someone else might have called an ambulance.
support

Ashland, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2011
Have any of the media outlets ran this story yet?
Concerned

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 13, 2011
I don't think they can until an actual missing persons report is filed after he is missing for 48 hours. Pray that they find him before that point.
greatttt

Russell, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Come on people if you want help finding this person you need to give more details! And is there anywhere we can find a photo of him so we know who to look for?

That is really something nice to say. That family is going through enough without some dumbass like you being a jerk. They are doing everything they can to find him.
awegwa

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2011
greatttt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is really something nice to say. That family is going through enough without some dumbass like you being a jerk. They are doing everything they can to find him.
I don't think they meant it to be mean...they just meant they need more information to help. Prayers out to his friends and family.
Seriously

Morehead, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2011
greatttt wrote:
<quoted text>
S

I am sorry that you misinterpreted my post. I wasn't trying to be mean! I was just saying that the public needs more info and a photo would be helpful to find him. I've saw all the posts about him missing but there are still no photos being posted to give people an idea of what he looks like, so we know who to be looking for. I just now saw a new missing post going around on facebook about the type of car he was driving and that it had been wrecked into a guard rail.

Has anyone called hospitals?
Is it possible that he could have got out of the car and tried to make it somewhere for help and possibly not have made it there. I mean, has anyone checked the sides of the roads, the hilly sides of that area, maybe he could have fell or anything.

I hope and pray that the family finds him!
Find Nathan

Morehead, KY

#17 Jul 14, 2011
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>S
I am sorry that you misinterpreted my post. I wasn't trying to be mean! I was just saying that the public needs more info and a photo would be helpful to find him. I've saw all the posts about him missing but there are still no photos being posted to give people an idea of what he looks like, so we know who to be looking for. I just now saw a new missing post going around on facebook about the type of car he was driving and that it had been wrecked into a guard rail.
Has anyone called hospitals?
Is it possible that he could have got out of the car and tried to make it somewhere for help and possibly not have made it there. I mean, has anyone checked the sides of the roads, the hilly sides of that area, maybe he could have fell or anything.
I hope and pray that the family finds him!
I have uploaded a photo from Facebook. Hope this helps.
big red

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 14, 2011
Find Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have uploaded a photo from Facebook. Hope this helps.
wheres the picture i dont see one
Seriously

Morehead, KY

#21 Jul 14, 2011
Why is it that you have to be missing for 48 hours before cops will go looking? The first 24 hours should be the most critical in finding a person! I think the law needs to be changed!

Still praying for this family!
Tim D

Morehead, KY

#22 Jul 14, 2011
I think because over 16 years of age they figure he could be at a friends house or something, but a child under 16 I think the do start immediately, Now that's just my assumption...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Reynolds 57 min another woman 32
Lies, Alibis, And Someone's In The Wise 3 hr well well 8
ashley smith (Jul '13) 6 hr ktrautman 9
2 smiths back home 6 hr Lol 1
Melissa Rose (Apr '13) 22 hr moonbeam37 6
Willie Lee Keaton (Aug '06) Sat DeeAnna 2
has brandon jones got his shit togather yet (Sep '09) Sat doug mCdowell 8
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web