busted

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
B aware james coy atny he got out prison for meth he is datin marie boggs thing is he works for cops people he's got alot people busted I have proof he's a narc don't fuck wit him run him out out of toun he uses marie to get to people she's to ignorant to c that he bn wearin a wire around toun
Hope

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
busted wrote:
B aware james coy atny he got out prison for meth he is datin marie boggs thing is he works for cops people he's got alot people busted I have proof he's a narc don't fuck wit him run him out out of toun he uses marie to get to people she's to ignorant to c that he bn wearin a wire around toun
We can only hope that he is able to help send every one of the pill poppers and meth burners to jail
geez

Macon, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Coy nor Marie are what you would call a nark. U must not know either of them. Where are the papers?
Secrecy

Springfield, NJ

#4 Dec 12, 2012
What a damn ass wow what a liar I know the real reason he went to prison and it sure the hell wasn't that. Lol lmfao
Truth

Springfield, NJ

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Coys more of a man then anyone I know the real nark is the one hiding there name I bet u don't have the balls to tell him that lol lol lol lol lol
woohoo

Morehead, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Truth wrote:
Coys more of a man then anyone I know the real nark is the one hiding there name I bet u don't have the balls to tell him that lol lol lol lol lol
Lol http://dailyindependent.com/local/x1923089355...
olivehill citizen

Alto, GA

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Narc or not he's got more nerve then most. There needs to be a lot more like him and grow a backbone and get the town back from the drugs. Anyone who does drugs, sells them, makes them or steals to get them need to be caught and dragged out of town on their rear ends, then actually prosecuted and confined to prison for no less than a year. And I mean a heavy security prison not a resort. Let them suffer a little like the parents and families that have been victimized by their crimes.
geez

United States

#8 Jan 2, 2013
I have known Coy for years. Until someone has some kind of EVIDENCE that Coy ratted someone out, I remain convinced that someone is making up shit t get back at him. Whatever he did to piss u off does not give u the right to accuse him of such a thing with no PROOF! Thats just wrong, not to mention ignorant.
brandon

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Jan 2, 2013
geez wrote:
I have known Coy for years. Until someone has some kind of EVIDENCE that Coy ratted someone out, I remain convinced that someone is making up shit t get back at him. Whatever he did to piss u off does not give u the right to accuse him of such a thing with no PROOF! Thats just wrong, not to mention ignorant.
Look at the real rats who made money big time on your addiction. Guess where these old boys are now? At home living off mom and dad. Get out of jail free. Game of monoply
brandon

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Clyde

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
brandon wrote:
http://dailyindependent.com/lo cal/x1923089355/Las-Vegas-man- charged-for-pill-trafficking
This is really sad. All of them got off Scott free didnt they?
heyjake

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really sad. All of them got off Scott free didnt they?
Its showing us all How money can influence the courts in this county. Sad yes but Money talks,and the guilty walks!
geez

Jackson, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2013
brandon wrote:
<quoted text> Look at the real rats who made money big time on your addiction. Guess where these old boys are now? At home living off mom and dad. Get out of jail free. Game of monoply
See thats the thing with you ppl. Assumptions one right after another. You try to turn your opinion and assumption and you base your assumption without knowing the facts. You think that just because all your buddies get cracked outta their mind every day that everyone that lives in this town must be the same way? Your mouths run nonstop about this one and that one like you cant find anything more productive to do than to start rumors about someone you''ve never met in your life. When I see proof (a tape with his voice or a paper with his signature, I know his signature btw, then this sh#t is just you people doing the same thing you do everyday. I bet not one of the ppl who's posted in this thread has even seen any kind of proof. Youre probly going on assumptions. So, once again, anybody here got any kind of actual proof cuz we all know everyone gets their discovery pack and the ppl who gets busted will one day know who ratted them out. Somebody better have some kind of proof or there's a chance for slander charges if coy decides to proceed with them.
geez

Jackson, KY

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Hey, Busted, the name you gave says it all. If Coy really got u busted and u just had to bring it to the attention of the topix community then the least u can do is back up your story. What a freakin joke and let me clue you in on a little secret. Yalls so busy talking about rats when your getting it wrong 85% of the time, and at the same time giving the actual NARKS all the time they need to set up and catch someone off guard. Russell, and Tash Parsons, for instance. It seems like they're trying to see which one can get thrown in jail the most. He's in jail right now cuz hes was trying to come up with a place to make dope at and the law caught him down in the plumbing store downstairs. The same ppl who will do deals with him knowing how much hes got locked up for manufacturing and got back out the next week, well those same people was calling me a rat and saying I was working for the law, they sang whatever they said in a tune like singing it. If no one sees anything wrong with all this, yall are so ignorant. Close your mouth and open your ears and you might learn something.
Dave

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2013
I hope he and others rat out every singel dealer they know. Want to save your town? Join them!
no name

Ashland, KY

#16 Jan 11, 2013
does anyone know where to find coy or marie?
hey

Macon, GA

#17 Jan 12, 2013
At her moms house if u know where thats at...or on facebook
no name

Ashland, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2013
do you possibly know her moms name or where that is exactly?
geez

Macon, GA

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Well I guess if u wanna find them go to CCDC and you'll find them both..nothing to do with drugs tho, just a warrant served on coy and marie assaulted a police officer...a lil b4 12:30 so they're not on jailtracker yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Robin Webb as State Senator? (Jan '12) 1 hr Oak Tree 75
New Gas Station (Dec '16) 10 hr Who knows 49
What do they spray the Elementary School Playgr... 20 hr Concerned Parent 3
Still NO Olive Hil City Pool Fri carolyn 4
road work in rowan county on us 60 Fri countryboy1 1
culvert replacement Fri countryboy1 1
Wreck on 64 Fri Kathy 1

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages