Next Last
Area churches

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2011
Area churches?
shameful

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 23, 2011
A church belongs to God not man. I really think it is shameful how some people go from church to church causing trouble. Taking jobs and acting like the church finance and money belong to them. While they tell lies and untrue stories about other church members to make their selves look better while covering up their own wrong doings. Do they not know they do not haft to answer to man, that God knows all?
just me

Hillsboro, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2011
Very well stated thank you.....
x-churcher

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2011
shameful wrote:
A church belongs to God not man. I really think it is shameful how some people go from church to church causing trouble. Taking jobs and acting like the church finance and money belong to them. While they tell lies and untrue stories about other church members to make their selves look better while covering up their own wrong doings. Do they not know they do not haft to answer to man, that God knows all?
tell that to brother chris rusell and C.J.
true

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Sep 25, 2011
So True!
shameful wrote:
The dog on the porch

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2011
Thank you!!!!------it is true!!!!!!
yes

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 28, 2011
Happens in all of them!
Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2011
Wish I knew where there was a church to go to in the area where people are real and god like. I have noticed so many in this area who go to church for social recognition and not for the right reasons. I can not understand how some people can be led by such "preachers". The ones who have "extra activities" within your church or the ones who choose parts of the bible to fit their lives. Does anyone have any opinions?
Crurch

Hillsboro, KY

#9 Sep 28, 2011
Church of Christ on dry branch is real...preach it like it is, and if offends you, then you better check a good deep look into yourself, cause Brother Gayle Price Preaches the word and don't add or take away from the Bible...
RUSERIOUS

Cleveland, GA

#10 Sep 28, 2011
Crurch wrote:
Church of Christ on dry branch is real...preach it like it is, and if offends you, then you better check a good deep look into yourself, cause Brother Gayle Price Preaches the word and don't add or take away from the Bible...
OMGosh, The truth. WOW. Ask some of his family members not the close family members. U r allowed to fish but not outdoor sports is that right? Fishing is a sport correct?
oops

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2011
RUSERIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
OMGosh, The truth. WOW. Ask some of his family members not the close family members. U r allowed to fish but not outdoor sports is that right? Fishing is a sport correct?
I think it(fishing) has been made into a sport but you could also think of it as feeding your family/multitudes of people. Football/baseball are outdoor sports but then again walking to the concession stand could serve the same purpose.
true

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Oct 10, 2011
So true, in so many ways.
shameful wrote:
CORRECT

Clarkesville, GA

#13 Oct 10, 2011
true wrote:
So true, in so many ways.
<quoted text>
So true,
Really

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 10, 2011
there is so many judgemental people in this area, I'm amazed that anyone wants to go to church anywhere
Marsha

Canton, OH

#15 Oct 10, 2011
Really wrote:
there is so many judgemental people in this area, I'm amazed that anyone wants to go to church anywhere
That is absolutely the statement of the year!!! That one sentence said it all!! Bravo.....
IMHO

Sunbury, OH

#16 Oct 11, 2011
When we go to church, it is to worship and praise God as well as get spiritual nourishment. Please don't let anyone's hypocrisy keep you from gathering with fellow christians.
JOHN

Morehead, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2011
IMHO wrote:
When we go to church, it is to worship and praise God as well as get spiritual nourishment. Please don't let anyone's hypocrisy keep you from gathering with fellow christians.
I carry my church with me all the time. God knows what is in the heart of man.
Really

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2011
Our church now is Wal-mart
We just can’t stay away
Our visits there are faithful,
We go most every day
We feel they have just what we want
And sometimes what we need
Their great big stores are supersized
Just to satisfy their greed
Now we think we’ve found the place
Where we fit right in
But to them we are just customers
Meant to take it in the end.
SAYONE

Cleveland, GA

#19 Oct 11, 2011
Really wrote:
We just can’t stay away
We go most every day
Where we fit right in
just say NO
Pot calls Kettle black

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Oct 11, 2011
***Really I have one question for you.***
What is the difference between church’s and Wal-Mart? You’re treated the same way in both places. And that little two faced smiley face is always there to make you feel like you’re getting a bargain, When everyone knows it is all about money and the power of a few. Greed is Greed, Face it! There are no more little white lies and big ole lies or I borrowed it without asking and took because it looked good.
Really wrote:
We just can’t stay away
We go most every day
Where we fit right in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Carter Kayla Roe 12 min olivehill000 1
How do you cure poison ivy on your balls (May '09) 54 min Corbett2002 86
Mountain enterprise kayak launch 1 hr Elmer 2
City of Olive Hill fined $60,000.00 1 hr Why 2
druggies 2 hr Watching 2
Kaleb Dickerson? 3 hr sweetie 6
Andy Bond 5 hr uncle henry 3
smoke stack 17 hr boogie man 19

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web