First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious Bystander

Dahlonega, GA

#42 Jan 27, 2012
Saw the article in the paper. Like I said in a previous post, Dustin may try to say Jeremy was driving. Lots of times, unless somebody saw them just before the wreck, it's impossible to prove who was driving.
Christina

United States

#43 Jan 31, 2012
Regardless both have families and people who love(d) them. We need to stop being so worried about who did what and think about how this decision is effecting their families. Yes, it's something that they should have thought of but they didn't, so now we need to step up and fill in the gaps they couldn't.- Miranda and Dustin have always treated me like family and no matter what choices they make and if I agree or not I will always love and support them (positively of course) and I know they would do the same for me.

Yes I hate that Jeremy lost his life, and that his son lost a father. & so many loved Ones are left here to grieve. I am sorry beyond words, but no matter how beautifully I write my sincere apologies that won't absolve the situation at hand.

I, if anything feel sorry for those of you who so quickly pass judgement.
Dub

Dahlonega, GA

#44 Jan 31, 2012
Christina wrote:
Regardless both have families and people who love(d) them. We need to stop being so worried about who did what and think about how this decision is effecting their families. Yes, it's something that they should have thought of but they didn't, so now we need to step up and fill in the gaps they couldn't.- Miranda and Dustin have always treated me like family and no matter what choices they make and if I agree or not I will always love and support them (positively of course) and I know they would do the same for me.
Yes I hate that Jeremy lost his life, and that his son lost a father. & so many loved Ones are left here to grieve. I am sorry beyond words, but no matter how beautifully I write my sincere apologies that won't absolve the situation at hand.
I, if anything feel sorry for those of you who so quickly pass judgement.
Typical of todays take no responsibility generation . Dui is against the law, kill someone doing it & you are responsible for that death . Had he been sober and wrecked , no charges , it simple really .
Christina

Morehead, KY

#45 Feb 1, 2012
Dub wrote:
<quoted text>Typical of todays take no responsibility generation . Dui is against the law, kill someone doing it & you are responsible for that death . Had he been sober and wrecked , no charges , it simple really .
You misunderstood me. I'm not saying no responsibility should be taken. I am saying that there is more to the picture than just him getting a DUI.- instead of pushing all the blame, which I'm sure he knows all too well who's fault it is, we need to be there for his family.
haha

Baltimore, MD

#46 Feb 1, 2012
Christina wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstood me. I'm not saying no responsibility should be taken. I am saying that there is more to the picture than just him getting a DUI.- instead of pushing all the blame, which I'm sure he knows all too well who's fault it is, we need to be there for his family.
So....even though neither of these losers cared enough to think about their families before they go get drunk and drive off (regardless who was at fault) you are suggesting that we the public should be there for the familes instead?

If they didnt care enough for their own familes to do the right things then why should we? lol

I look at it as cleansing the gene pool myself. another dumbass off the road.
Christina

Morehead, KY

#47 Feb 2, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
So....even though neither of these losers cared enough to think about their families before they go get drunk and drive off (regardless who was at fault) you are suggesting that we the public should be there for the familes instead?
If they didnt care enough for their own familes to do the right things then why should we? lol

Yeah I know poor judgement on their part. Did their families make them drink, no, did Dustin's 8 year old or 2 year old make him drive no, but that doesn't mean that his wife and children need those of us who do care to show support.

Go get a life, your obviously, rude, and brainless anyway....oh wait you are from carter county, nevermind! Go spend your welfare check... You close minded, uneducated, heartless, sorry excuse for a person.
B_tches

Nicholasville, KY

#48 Feb 2, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the most dumba** people that i have ever heard in my life... Yes Dustin made a dumb decision but because of his decision and Jeremeys it doesnt mean we should turn our backs on there family seriously i hope you rott in effing hell
Christina

Morehead, KY

#49 Feb 2, 2012
Christina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know poor judgement on their part. Did their families make them drink, no, did Dustin's 8 year old or 2 year old make him drive no, but that doesn't mean that his wife and children need those of us who do care to show support.
Go get a life, your obviously, rude, and brainless anyway....oh wait you are from carter county, nevermind! Go spend your welfare check... You close minded, uneducated, heartless, sorry excuse for a person.
I had a typo his wife and kids do need us lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany cox 1 hr An old friend 2
Shenia seagraves 5 hr The truth 1
Taking that permit test (Nov '16) 9 hr Walmart 10
what happened to mark tackett (Apr '09) 9 hr Whatever 8
Scarlett 12 hr oh 36
Beware of the Abuser Mon Matthew 18-6 12
Lanette Oney Mon Wherabouts 4

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance