First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sue

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Jan 27, 2012
come say that to my face i beg you do it jordan wanted to go live with his dad i know i was there you think you soooo cool by talking about others let me ask you something just dose it manke you fill better i dont fill a damn sorry for you we all know it takes a low life to talk about someone like that thats the sad part please i beg you come see me
REALLY

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Feb 5, 2012
I KNOW WHAT U MEAN kAREN THEY ARE NOT GOING TO COME SEE U THEY ARE CHICKEN. I KNOW U AND U KNOW ME,BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE GUTTS TO FACE U THEY HIDE BEHIND THEIR COMPUTER BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE LIERS' I KNOW THEY DO ME AND MY FAMILY THE SAME WAY AND THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ME. SO GOOD LUCK OUT THERE.
Karen

Cleveland, GA

#23 Feb 11, 2012
Wanting info wrote:
Does anyone out there know a Karen Stamper and what kind of person she is?
I am Karen and if you want to know something about me why the hell would you post it on here unless this is coming from Ronnie's family...
Karen

Cleveland, GA

#24 Feb 11, 2012
John wrote:
How would you be lucky to be mooching off your mother? And are you your own friend? LOL
No not my own friend I'm not like most of these people on here I will let you know when I'm on here. I post my name..
Karen

Cleveland, GA

#25 Feb 11, 2012
not a friend wrote:
she is worthless, got about 4 kids and won't keep but one of them
And for you to know so much about me and my children. Yes I have 4 children. But won't keep but 1 of them get your facts straight.
Karen

Cleveland, GA

#26 Feb 11, 2012
bit24 wrote:
she is a nasty meth head. i know her ex ronnie and his wife jessica and ronnie's son alex is alot better off without her he went up to see karens family the other day and he came home crying that karen's man was calling him a nasty shit 4 bitting his nails

If you know Ronnie and Jess, then you don't know me. I'm not a druggie like you all.....Yes my husband did get after him for biting his nails, but to call him nasty you people are so stupid down in greenup......
Karen

Cleveland, GA

#27 Feb 11, 2012
Sue wrote:
How could you say that about Karen let me tell you something I know her very well talk to her just about every day she and cruze take very good care of there kids that last comment was notheing but a fat fucking lie I love to meet you in person I but a any amount of money you would not say that to my face she is one of the best person i know If anything i would want to be more like her
Thanks for taking up for me, but I can care less what people think.
Karen

Cleveland, GA

#28 Feb 11, 2012
sue wrote:
come say that to my face i beg you do it jordan wanted to go live with his dad i know i was there you think you soooo cool by talking about others let me ask you something just dose it manke you fill better i dont fill a damn sorry for you we all know it takes a low life to talk about someone like that thats the sad part please i beg you come see me
My children don't need to be posted online. They have done nothing wrong and the only thing I've done wrong was getting with Ronnie..
Karen

Cleveland, GA

#29 Feb 11, 2012
REALLY wrote:
I KNOW WHAT U MEAN kAREN THEY ARE NOT GOING TO COME SEE U THEY ARE CHICKEN. I KNOW U AND U KNOW ME,BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE GUTTS TO FACE U THEY HIDE BEHIND THEIR COMPUTER BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE LIERS' I KNOW THEY DO ME AND MY FAMILY THE SAME WAY AND THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ME. SO GOOD LUCK OUT THERE.
That wasn't me before but now I'm on here. They can say what they want, think what they want. But I know it's Ronnie and his jealous wife on here wanting me to look bad. The funny part is I'm not worried about looking bad. People talk everyday. Usually it's a lie. And for them to be chicken. That's funny too. They aren't chickens. They are jealous. Their lives suck and try to make mine that way too. Just don't let them
Karen

Cleveland, GA

#30 Feb 11, 2012
Now if someone other than Ronnie and Jess are looking for me I'm not that hard to find. I'm in town just about everyday. And if there's someone out there with a problem with me well confront it. I'll be waiting
hmm

United States

#31 Feb 13, 2012
Karen I'm not one of these people wanting to slam you. I think I know you. If you're the Karen Stamper I remember then I haven't seen you in ages. Is there any way I can reach you like Facebook or something? Hope you're doing okay other than this crap.
really

Nicholasville, KY

#32 Feb 15, 2012
glad to take up for u i understand .anytime
Ronnie

Ashland, KY

#33 Feb 10, 2013
I just got the internet turned on and this is a bunch of bullshit. If you have a problem with me I am located in Greenup and I welcome anyone to come here if there is a problem with me. My wife is not jealous of you there is no reason to be she has everythng you ever wanted. Leave Alex off this shit he's a kid and all your doing is messing with him and we do not like that.
dont think so

Nicholasville, KY

#34 Feb 11, 2013
How freaking pathetic. You get on Topix to pull up a thread that someone last posted on almost a year ago? Get a damn life. No one is worried about you except you. So get off the computer, get a life and worry about yourself. Idiot.
Ronnie

Ashland, KY

#35 Feb 11, 2013
Idiot? It's ok to get on here and slam me and my wife I guess. As you can see my name is posted on here for all to see so where's yours. Tell me who you are and we will get together and figure all this stupid shit out. So until you have balls enough to put your name here stop running your cocksucker.
dont think so

Nicholasville, KY

#36 Feb 11, 2013
Yes you are an idiot. No one has been bashing you or your wife for almost a year. Your wife must be very proud of having her loving husband drag up a thread that no one commented on for a year to start the bashing up again.
karens oldest

Export, PA

#37 Jun 22, 2013
my mom has been honest about everything and anything. she doesn't do drugs or even drink. I culdnt have a mom more caring an loving. she loves all of her children equal. stop judging her when u don't know her. im almost 17 and im more mature than most ppl on here. she has raised all her children the same and we culdnt be happier. she wuld do almost anything for me. I love her very much and I don't like seeing lies bout her. how wuld u like somebody to start rumors bout ur mom?
my my

West Liberty, KY

#38 Jun 26, 2013
????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keshia lands pelfrey owens roe (Feb '13) 12 min Thats rite 6
Kenneth Lunsford (Aug '11) 2 hr knowbetternow 16
Walkers Family Resturant workers 3 hr Carter_County_lib... 18
Valley truck stop. 3 hr Carter_County_lib... 7
Carter County Drug Problem 4 hr spell check 34
Speedway 9 hr Jesco 4
Part time OH Police Cheif 20 hr eagle 16

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance