Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I dont' want any sympathy. I want my great grandmother's jewelry back. If you know something, say something. I'm on here only because I'm exploring all options - social media, private investigator, cops, district attorney, everything. I did not mean to bad mouth your town - I'm sorry about that, but everything on here is about drug addicts and prostitutes and horrible, horrible people. I'm a good person. I fell in love with a very bad man (from your town - I know that's not your fault). He lied to me - I didn't know he was who he was. I just want my things back. I know his parents have them.
Darrell

Cortland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

"Our entire town is infested with thieves and junkies..." Are you kidding? You're still going to run a town down for personal gain? What makes you think the town you live in doesn't have losers in it? Every town has them. You say you're a "good person..." So am I, so what gives you the right to include good people in your personal problems? You need to back off with this "whole town" crap. That mouth of yours about our town is making you look like the problem child and not the people you're having issues with. You're anger is with specific people so where do you get off targeting a town? Are you really that ignorant that this has to be explained to you? How old are you anyway? You rant like a pi$$ed off kid because a mature adult with any sense at all wouldn't be airing their dirty laundry on a site like topix. Everyone knows it reeks of lies, ignorance and supidity. No one believes the bullsh!t that gets slung around on here. This is pure entertainment and that's all your posts are turning out to be.....are you really not smart enough to know this? You're either clueless or ignorant. If someone ripped you off, I feel for you but lay off my town. You're pi##ing on alot of innocent people.....
Whatever

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Amen to that!
Darrell wrote:
"Our entire town is infested with thieves and junkies..." Are you kidding? You're still going to run a town down for personal gain? What makes you think the town you live in doesn't have losers in it? Every town has them. You say you're a "good person..." So am I, so what gives you the right to include good people in your personal problems? You need to back off with this "whole town" crap. That mouth of yours about our town is making you look like the problem child and not the people you're having issues with. You're anger is with specific people so where do you get off targeting a town? Are you really that ignorant that this has to be explained to you? How old are you anyway? You rant like a pi$$ed off kid because a mature adult with any sense at all wouldn't be airing their dirty laundry on a site like topix. Everyone knows it reeks of lies, ignorance and supidity. No one believes the bullsh!t that gets slung around on here. This is pure entertainment and that's all your posts are turning out to be.....are you really not smart enough to know this? You're either clueless or ignorant. If someone ripped you off, I feel for you but lay off my town. You're pi##ing on alot of innocent people.....
Whatever

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

If you're friends with the DA, why do you have to resort to trashing innocent people on here?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

You're slime. Your town is slime (do you know the difference between You're and your?) You are standing up for criminals. Why would I want sympathy from a bunch of drug addicted criminals? Take your GED and go work on a road somewhere.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Just another avenue. The DA will see all of you pieces of trash soon enough Run little junkie rats - run. And all the rest of you that defend them - gross.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Amen to that!
<quoted text>
Then why are you posting on here. Moron. I'm here for a reason - you rednecks stole my shit. You just bored and dumb?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Darrell wrote:
I'm guessing this is Angie- how's your latest trick?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
If you're friends with the DA, why do you have to resort to trashing innocent people on here?
cause it's super fun to make fun of dumb people. And the Knipp's are FAR from innocent. Do you have a working toilet? Last time I visited your area, there were several people without indoor plumbing, and teeth. Red neck douche.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Amen to that!
<quoted text>
How can you not have any humanity? I was robbed blind by one of your own. Jesus, wake up.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Darrell wrote:
Darrell, she is living in Manhattan, NY. She should know about drug and thief infestation.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Is this any way for a 40 year old lawyer/college proffessor to act.
pihildo wrote:
<quoted text>
cause it's super fun to make fun of dumb people. And the Knipp's are FAR from innocent. Do you have a working toilet? Last time I visited your area, there were several people without indoor plumbing, and teeth. Red neck douche.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Out Sider wrote:
If that boys mom and dad know where the stolen stuff is, and don't tell the police, and have him arrested. Then I'll have to agree with this person, they are as guilty as the theif.
I hate a freakin theif. I don't care if they are related to me or not, I'll turn their hindend in! Bottom line!!
We know NOTHING about what this childish person is talking about. She thinks our son stole her stuff. We do not know if he did or not. She should take this up with him. We had nothing to do with it.
gezzzzz

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

This woman is a nut case ! I bet her business sucks as stupid as she is !
Brenda Knipp

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

We know nothing about this. We don't know if Phillip is guilty or not. Her stuff is not in our house. The police have NOT contacted us. If Phillip stole it then he must have aleady gotton rid of it or he has it with him. He is not staying with us. This woman is spewing nothing but lies on me and my husband.
Out Sider wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know her, she may be a nut, but if that guy stole her stuff, he needs to be hung up by his nuts.
His parents say they know nothing about it, if that's true they shouldn't be brought into this. But if they know, they should do the same to them.
Whatever

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

pihildo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the lowlife piece of trash. I do have indoor plumbing, and an education. And I was raised with morals. What exactly did you expect to accomplish by getting on here and trash talking this area and every one in it? For someone with a supposed college degree in law you aren't very smart.
listen up

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Who said we aren't talking to police? Watch out yourself. We do have telephones in Kentucky and law enforcement and remember, I'm from New York and know the state and city real well. I have very good connections there too, lots of friends in high places so you better backoff yourself!
pihildo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you go fuck yourself? How do you like that for washing my mouth out? Ignorant dumbass white trash piece of shit. I think I'm entitled to a little cursing given what your kin have done to me. Like I said before, can't wait to see Phil's folks in cuffs. They deserve all that and more. Nasty, thieving, pieces of trash. Glad you're standing by criminals instead of talking to the police.
listen up

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I do not support criminals and turned my own brother in years ago. He didn't listen to anyone and is now dead because of his drug addictions. I do not stand up for criminals but do support honest people who are being harassed. Brenda and Lowell are good honest people. When I am confronted with drug addicts I try to get them into rehab. That is the only hope for them. I do background checks on anyone who has even the slightest connection to me and my friends. "Forewarned is forearmed." That is why the bible says that "if there is a liar, in your house put them out from among you". The only sin pattern that a person has that cannot easily be shone to have been reformed out of a person's life is lieing. A theif can stop stealing and work and help the needy, to prove a change of heart but the liar, well, how does one ever know the person has stopped this evil? Simply talking cannot prove anything. Addicts need detox and rehab for as many months as it takes to heal their brains and transform their behavior. But the real transformation only comes when they have a spiritual awakening.
pihildo wrote:
And why are you doing background checks on me? You know I'm friends with the DA - I can easily find out who you are and do one on you. Why are you standing up for criminals? I'll find out who you are soon enough. You support criminals so I'm sure there is something.
yep

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I honestly wish this site could be shut down relly it causes nothing but trouble ... it is even more pathetic cause most do it just because they are jelous sometimes it is your own family doing it to you so they can stir up trouble
NEWS FLASH

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

It is not this site that contributes to the lies & the gossip & the nasty judgement passing. It is the people in this town MAINLY that run this site with their loose lips, betrayal, & insecurities with jealousy. Also it is proven that their is more women on this site than men, because women are the ones who have more insecurities & are often more jealous than men. I am a woman, & I am stating facts, not opinions. It is sad that there is so many judgmental souls in this town, but yet they all have a past.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Olive Hill Forum right now

Search the Olive Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Junior raybourn store (Aug '09) 9 hr just wondering 162
michelle p waiver 13 hr Betty 2
Foster Parents (Jun '11) 13 hr Betty 81
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr Gfm 81,565
taking kids out of state (Mar '11) 17 hr Single Mom 30
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu Flint hill bandit 1,017
Clifton Parker Wed Pillbilly 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Olive Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE