why does everyone have to talkshit

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
getalife

Highland, MI

#1 Jan 22, 2013
On topix all i see is everyone throwing every other name everyone knows on here just to talk smak. this is sad so many jelouse or mad people on here and in olive hill. its pathetic
Freaking Hilarious

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
This is hilarious. You get on Topix to complain about Topix? How freaking stupid are you? Judging by the way you have a hard time spelling words correctly, I have a pretty good idea of how intelligent you really are. I'm not saying Topix is a wonderful site, but if you have an issue with what is on here, then click the [x] in the corner and don't get back on it. People are going to talk no matter what you say or do, it's human nature. But to get on here and complain about it, that's foolish. Again, don't like it then don't read it. Simple as that.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Brenda and Lowell Knipp are dirt.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 22, 2013
And the Seagraves - jesus you have a whole white trash hollow named after you? Could you be any more white trash? Gross. And Christian???!!!!! How do you explain the cruelty of your son. Drugs only gets you half way. You have to take responsibility for being horrible parents. Own up. Can't wait to see Brenda in Rikers along with her son - he's going to get brought back up here on more serious charges than what he's facing in KY.
listen up

Hillsboro, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
If they have stolen property in their possession, I assure you, they do not know about it.They DO NOT SUPPORT THEIR SON'S ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR. Your vicious name calling is totaly inappropriate and ignorant.
pihildo wrote:
Brenda and Lowell Knipp are criminals and they are supporting their son. They have stolen property in their possession and they are not cooperating with the police. They are scum, just like their son who is a liar and cheat and someone who sleeps with prostitutes - and then lies about all of it. What kind of fucking parents are these??????!!!! The Lowells are scum.
listen up

Hillsboro, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Your namecalling only shows your complete ignorance. We are Lowell and Brenda's friends and surely know them, obviously, better than you
pihildo wrote:
Brenda and Lowell Knipp are dirt.
listen up

Hillsboro, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Now you are really going low, the Seagraves are the sweetist, kindest and innocent people I have ever met. You better look at yourself in mirror and wash it and your mouth your mouth while your at it. We are their friends and there are more of their friends here than you will ever know.
pihildo wrote:
And the Seagraves - jesus you have a whole white trash hollow named after you? Could you be any more white trash? Gross. And Christian???!!!!! How do you explain the cruelty of your son. Drugs only gets you half way. You have to take responsibility for being horrible parents. Own up. Can't wait to see Brenda in Rikers along with her son - he's going to get brought back up here on more serious charges than what he's facing in KY.
listen up

Hillsboro, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Each person is accountable for their own choices and actions in life. Apparently you don't realize this or you would not be speaking so ignorantly of innocent people. The criminals will get their due. We WILL stand by our friends the Seagraves and Lowell and Brenda.
pihildo wrote:
listen up

Hillsboro, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Ignorance is no excuse under the law. Slander can be prosecuted!
listen up

Hillsboro, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Defamation of character can be prosecuted!

Location hidden

#12 Jan 22, 2013
I'm not defaming anyone.(Surprised you even know that word coming from where you do.) They know what they have done. The evidence will speak for itself. They could have spoken to me. They did not - if they were innocent, they would have talked to another innocent victim of their horrible son (whom they "raised"). I did nothing but try to help Phil. I really don't care at this point. The authorities will handle it now. You are all trash.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Phil stole my heirlooms - my memories - his parents know where the stuff is. How is that Christian or good or anything decent? What the hell is wrong with you people?
listen up

Hillsboro, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2013
I am a New Yorker who happens to live here. Your rantings and verbal abuse are not fitting for the educated person you claim to be. How could an educated teacher/lawyer be so naive as to get involved with someone of Philip's caliber and not do a background check? I believe Lowell and Brenda are smart not to get involved in conversation with you with you rantings as you are not coming across as of sound mind yourself anymore than Philip or Angie do. As a sideliner, I did a background check on you weeks ago. As the old saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't." Illicit drugs are not the only culprits in this scenario. There is help available for all addictions. You are devestated, that is obvious, but don't drag two good people and the rest of their family into your and Philip's unhealthy relationship. With addictions, there are always consequences. Parents can do their best in raising children, but after 18 it's all up to the adult.And as another saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink".
pihildo wrote:
I'm not defaming anyone.(Surprised you even know that word coming from where you do.) They know what they have done. The evidence will speak for itself. They could have spoken to me. They did not - if they were innocent, they would have talked to another innocent victim of their horrible son (whom they "raised"). I did nothing but try to help Phil. I really don't care at this point. The authorities will handle it now. You are all trash.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 22, 2013
listen up wrote:
Now you are really going low, the Seagraves are the sweetist, kindest and innocent people I have ever met. You better look at yourself in mirror and wash it and your mouth your mouth while your at it. We are their friends and there are more of their friends here than you will ever know. <quoted text>
How about you go fuck yourself? How do you like that for washing my mouth out? Ignorant dumbass white trash piece of shit. I think I'm entitled to a little cursing given what your kin have done to me. Like I said before, can't wait to see Phil's folks in cuffs. They deserve all that and more. Nasty, thieving, pieces of trash. Glad you're standing by criminals instead of talking to the police.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 22, 2013
listen up wrote:
I am a New Yorker who happens to live here. Your rantings and verbal abuse are not fitting for the educated person you claim to be. How could an educated teacher/lawyer be so naive as to get involved with someone of Philip's caliber and not do a background check? I believe Lowell and Brenda are smart not to get involved in conversation with you with you rantings as you are not coming across as of sound mind yourself anymore than Philip or Angie do. As a sideliner, I did a background check on you weeks ago. As the old saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't." Illicit drugs are not the only culprits in this scenario. There is help available for all addictions. You are devestated, that is obvious, but don't drag two good people and the rest of their family into your and Philip's unhealthy relationship. With addictions, there are always consequences. Parents can do their best in raising children, but after 18 it's all up to the adult.And as another saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". <quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about. Anything bad in my background is a result of Phil. He is the worst mistake I ever made. I trusted him. The only times I've ever been in trouble are a result of him. He ruined my life. His parents know where my heirlooms are. I guess I thought people were good and honest - not those from Olive Hill though. I'll be sure to do "background check" next time I fall in love. I'm not ranting - I want my stuff back and Phil's parents have it.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 22, 2013
"Phillip" and I do not have a relationship. He lied to me the entire time. Sorry I'm a trusting person. I tend to believe the things people tell me because I don't' lie. He lied about everything. EVERYTHING. His parents are complicit in this. They know where my stuff is. I know this for a fact. And again, I don't know why you think I'm ranting - I'm just stating the facts.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 22, 2013
And why are you doing background checks on me? You know I'm friends with the DA - I can easily find out who you are and do one on you. Why are you standing up for criminals? I'll find out who you are soon enough. You support criminals so I'm sure there is something.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 22, 2013
How is telling the truth verbal abuse? It's about time somebody calls you people out on your criminal enterprise you've got running down there.
Darrell

Painesville, OH

#20 Jan 22, 2013
pihildo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about. Anything bad in my background is a result of Phil. He is the worst mistake I ever made. I trusted him. The only times I've ever been in trouble are a result of him. He ruined my life. His parents know where my heirlooms are. I guess I thought people were good and honest - not those from Olive Hill though. I'll be sure to do "background check" next time I fall in love. I'm not ranting - I want my stuff back and Phil's parents have it.
If you think you're going to get on here and get any sympathy from anyone with talk like that, you're as big a fool as your words. You got issues with particular people, that's your business but trash talking a town isn't going to get a sympathetic ear turned for you. The fact that you even come to a forum like topix and air your laundry speaks enough as to your standards. You need to take it up with the people you have your problems with....I take it personal with your bad mouthing of "people from Olive Hill" because I'm one of them and don't know you, don't know who or what you're talking about. I'm an honest, hard working citizen of Olive Hill and don't give a damn or a rats a$$ as to what your troubles are. I wouldn't have even responded if it wasn't for your ignorant words directed at a whole town when you're angry with a few...direct your anger where it really belongs....those you're angry with. Other than that, because of how you're going about it, no one gives a sh!t...

Location hidden

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Darrell wrote:
<quoted text>If you think you're going to get on here and get any sympathy from anyone with talk like that, you're as big a fool as your words. You got issues with particular people, that's your business but trash talking a town isn't going to get a sympathetic ear turned for you. The fact that you even come to a forum like topix and air your laundry speaks enough as to your standards. You need to take it up with the people you have your problems with....I take it personal with your bad mouthing of "people from Olive Hill" because I'm one of them and don't know you, don't know who or what you're talking about. I'm an honest, hard working citizen of Olive Hill and don't give a damn or a rats a$$ as to what your troubles are. I wouldn't have even responded if it wasn't for your ignorant words directed at a whole town when you're angry with a few...direct your anger where it really belongs....those you're angry with. Other than that, because of how you're going about it, no one gives a sh!t...
The only reason I'm on here is because I'm trying to recover my heirlooms. And it's not just one person. It's the entire criminal enterprise that is going on there. I am pursuing all options - social media, as well as official channels. If you are a good person from Olive Hill, please give me some information about my stolen goods. I don't care if you don't give a shit. The cops will take care of that. Your entire town is infested with thieves and junkies. WAKE UP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foreman Jeff kiser 3 hr District 5 15
Brandon Burton magistrate. The real joke 3 hr District 5 8
Building beside cementary 5 hr MMatlock fans a 3
Andy Bradley 9 hr duhwhatcha 7
Olive Hill screw up 20 hr English Teacher 6
Leroy G 20 hr Thhrruuufff 8
Olive Hill Music Thread (Apr '12) Sun Musikologist 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages