Steve

Winchester, KY

#22 Sep 30, 2009
somebodys sis wrote:
<quoted text>
Seth Whisman
Timmy Middleton

I am sorry to ask this, but what happened to Seth? I went to school with him, but I moved away and didn't hear anything about it. I am very sorry to hear this.
caroligrl88

Jackson, MS

#23 Oct 1, 2009
Those we love remain with us,
for love itself lives on.
Cherished memories never fade,
because one loved is gone.
Those we love can never be,
more than a thought apart,
for as long as there's a memory,
they live on in our heart...

Sadly missed by your children, brother, and sisters

Earl Kiser
Isabell Kiser
Dusty Kiser
family

Ashland, KY

#24 Oct 1, 2009
IN MEMORY OF MY PARENTS BILL AND MINNIE PRICHARD They suffered a lot in their live now they are home in heaven where there is no pain and sorrow They have earned their wings Sadly missed by family,friends we love you both
somebodys sis

Grayson, KY

#25 Oct 1, 2009
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to ask this, but what happened to Seth? I went to school with him, but I moved away and didn't hear anything about it. I am very sorry to hear this.
He got killed in a car wreck.
somebodys sis

Grayson, KY

#26 Oct 1, 2009
The 2 little young girls from Olive Hill that died of cancer. R.I.P. Little Angels.
wchs 79

Dahlonega, GA

#27 Oct 1, 2009
Cole Johnson
Penny Carter
Jeff Jaynes
Jeff Lowe
Debra Caudill
Brian Colley
Mike Collins
Jim Cook
Anthony Cox

Gone But Not Forgotten!!!
friend

Cleveland, GA

#28 Oct 1, 2009
Butch Fielding
Rick Webb
Andy James
Ted James
curious

Tallahassee, FL

#29 Oct 1, 2009
I was reading these posts and mean no disrespect. I used to live in O.H. What happened to Rick Webb, Timmy Middleton, and Ted James? Just asking and mean nothing wrong. Thanks
thoughtful

Morehead, KY

#30 Oct 1, 2009
John "Hop" Brown
Earl King
Robert & Kathleen Blevins
Tessa Greenhill
Megan Sloan
friend

Cleveland, GA

#31 Oct 1, 2009
curious wrote:
I was reading these posts and mean no disrespect. I used to live in O.H. What happened to Rick Webb, Timmy Middleton, and Ted James? Just asking and mean nothing wrong. Thanks
Rick got killed on his job in Maysville. Ted James had a heart attack.
curious

Tallahassee, FL

#32 Oct 1, 2009
I remember a lot of these people. So tragic that some had to go so early. I do wish to make a statement about one on the first post. Josh Stamper. He was a great friend and a great brother-in-law! He is very much missed. It is so sad that he was called early. He is very much missed by friends and family. He is not the only family member from that side that was called up early and they are greatly missed also. Josh, Gene, Clinton, Fern, Willie, and sorry if I missed some cause I am sure I did. You are all missed dearly!!!
friend

Cleveland, GA

#33 Oct 1, 2009
Cindy Hedge
memories

Olive Hill, KY

#34 Oct 1, 2009
Jerry Cecil
Steve

Winchester, KY

#35 Oct 1, 2009
curious wrote:
I remember a lot of these people. So tragic that some had to go so early. I do wish to make a statement about one on the first post. Josh Stamper. He was a great friend and a great brother-in-law! He is very much missed. It is so sad that he was called early. He is very much missed by friends and family. He is not the only family member from that side that was called up early and they are greatly missed also. Josh, Gene, Clinton, Fern, Willie, and sorry if I missed some cause I am sure I did. You are all missed dearly!!!
I went to school with Josh. He was a really good guy.
Steve

Winchester, KY

#36 Oct 1, 2009
somebodys sis wrote:
<quoted text>
He got killed in a car wreck.
I am very sorry to hear this. He was always really good to me and I thought a lot of him.
Steve

Winchester, KY

#37 Oct 1, 2009
friend wrote:
Cindy Hedge
This was so sad!! My sister and her were close friends. She was such a sweet heart.
curious

Tallahassee, FL

#38 Oct 1, 2009
Hey Steve! He was a really great guy!!! Thanks for no negative BS you usually get from here! He is missed very much!!!
crazymomma

Dawsonville, GA

#39 Oct 1, 2009
curious wrote:
I remember a lot of these people. So tragic that some had to go so early. I do wish to make a statement about one on the first post. Josh Stamper. He was a great friend and a great brother-in-law! He is very much missed. It is so sad that he was called early. He is very much missed by friends and family. He is not the only family member from that side that was called up early and they are greatly missed also. Josh, Gene, Clinton, Fern, Willie, and sorry if I missed some cause I am sure I did. You are all missed dearly!!!
so many tears have fallen for our loved ones. I miss them more and more as the days pass....I am still heartbroken over Josh, I can't seem to get over it. To all of my wonderful aunts, uncles, and cousins who are waiting there for me....I keep your memory alive through my children. They love to hear the stories about you...and I love to tell them.
landsake

Morehead, KY

#40 Oct 2, 2009
Mitchell Lawhorn..may you rest in peace.
Just My Opinion

Chicago, IL

#41 Oct 2, 2009
Adam Lawson...what? You mean he didn't kill the SOB!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Smith 4 hr Need help 1
I heard 8 hr Amy 8
Halee Ewrin? 16 hr Kaye 15
mike bear (May '10) 19 hr Bean 2
city electric bill 22 hr good news 12
Woman wanted 22 hr Man lookinh 2
Amanda whitley & Brady smith............wtf Sat Sick 10

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages