First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tall men

Grayson, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Why do tall slim men prefer short heavy set women? Have you noticed that? I have.
Kinda thick

Morehead, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2012
I just read this post and decided to ask my husband this Question beacuse Iam kinda chunky and short and Iam curious of this too. Well here is his reply to the Question Overall more fun better additude and more to love. So I guess its just a pearsonal preferance. But Honestly I cant see why he would want a short fat woman when there is so many skinny ones out there
name

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
It doesn't matter if someone is big or little as long as they're nice.
Country Chick

Wallingford, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Well my man is tall and thin, and i am 5'6" and 230lbs, and he tells me im sexy and beautiful, and i ask him why he would wanted me, because there are so many thinner women out there, and he says he doesnt like the feel of skinny women, all you feel is bones, and they all look like skeletons, and its just sick! With heavier women there is more to love. So for all the men out there that make fun of bigger women, you dont know what your missing :-)
plumpness

Morehead, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2012
bigger girls have bigger boobs what man doesn't want big boobs? lets not forget the big butt
Nancy

Cleveland, GA

#6 Nov 6, 2012
I used to be pleasingly plump but now I'm sloppy fat & believe me there is a difference! I know I eat many times from nervousness & I need to stop. I've been heavy all my life but I'd still like to get about pounds off. I'd like to start an Overeaters Annonoymous around here. Who would be interested in that? No fees or dues - just get together to discuss diet strategies & give each other moral support.
wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Nancy wrote:
I used to be pleasingly plump but now I'm sloppy fat & believe me there is a difference! I know I eat many times from nervousness & I need to stop. I've been heavy all my life but I'd still like to get about pounds off. I'd like to start an Overeaters Annonoymous around here. Who would be interested in that? No fees or dues - just get together to discuss diet strategies & give each other moral support.
Will there be food at this? LOL
Nancy

Plummers Landing, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Will there be food at this? LOL
Ha!Ha! Yes--carrots, celery, water--a regular feast for fat people!
xxx

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
big ole fatass cows....moooooooo!!!.....with a sloppy cookie jar!!!! bah ha ahaha!!!!!
Yep

Morehead, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Only FAT people think fat is ok.. No one else wants them.
man dude

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
You pricks don't know your ass from your mouth. Quit being so childish, big girls are cute. You'll never have any woman if that's how you treat them.
Marrianne

Berea, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Right on, man dude!
fluffy

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2012
I'm overweight, my doctor says I'm in excellent health. My man says I'm the best he has ever had. Must be true because we are getting married soon (:
wondering

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Yep wrote:
Only FAT people think fat is ok.. No one else wants them.
I beg to differ with you! I have found many men who would prefer a bigger woman over a twig! Everyone has their own choice in who they find attractive and what size they like! Just because someone is fat doesn't mean they think its okay, maybe they have tried other options to not be fat but nothing works and they have been able to accept that and find confidence within themselves! There is nothing wrong with having confidence whether you are a size 0 or a Size 26. There is someone out there for everyone!
more to love
#15 Dec 3, 2012
Most men like titties and ass...so when they get a big girl they get BIG titties and BIG asses, so wat more could they want. I am the first big girl my man has ever had and he says he will never have another skinny girl...so all u guys out there who like girls who are nothin but skin and bones...dont knock it til u try it! u have no idea wat ur missing!!
Cancer Survivor

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2012
xxx wrote:
big ole fatass cows....moooooooo!!!.....with a sloppy cookie jar!!!! bah ha ahaha!!!!!
You should be ashamed, and I bet if your mother seen this she would be proud. I am a big girl, was I always big no I wasn't but I had cancer and after all the treatment and medicine I gained weight and more than I wanted to, so being heavy isnt my fault and there is more people out there who are heavy not because we have sit around and stuffed our face but because we have been sick and certain medicines cause you to gain weight, So I guess that because I am big resulting from something that was out of my control means that I dont deserve to be loved right? Your hopeless, if that is truly how you feel.
Darrell

Painesville, OH

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Cancer Survivor wrote:
<quoted text> You should be ashamed, and I bet if your mother seen this she would be proud. I am a big girl, was I always big no I wasn't but I had cancer and after all the treatment and medicine I gained weight and more than I wanted to, so being heavy isnt my fault and there is more people out there who are heavy not because we have sit around and stuffed our face but because we have been sick and certain medicines cause you to gain weight, So I guess that because I am big resulting from something that was out of my control means that I dont deserve to be loved right? Your hopeless, if that is truly how you feel.
God bless you "surivor"
ram jam

Ashland, KY

#18 Dec 3, 2012
not trying to be mean here...but every heavy woman that i have ever slept with snores really bad while most light woman usually dont.
Hmm

Brownsburg, IN

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Skinny girls look pissed all the time & are bitchy cause they're so hungry! Who wants to bone a bone??
Sexyandiknowit

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Dec 12, 2012
ram jam wrote:
not trying to be mean here...but every heavy woman that i have ever slept with snores really bad while most light woman usually dont.
Sugar, if shes snorin you aint doin it right ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Smith 6 hr Need help 1
I heard 10 hr Amy 8
Halee Ewrin? 17 hr Kaye 15
mike bear (May '10) 21 hr Bean 2
city electric bill 23 hr good news 12
Woman wanted Sun Man lookinh 2
Amanda whitley & Brady smith............wtf Sat Sick 10

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages