abinion

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2011
Has anyone heard if Dr. Paul Lewis is going to reopen or not?
Dew

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2011
yes, he is opening again. in his original office. should be ready by next month.
Trying

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 24, 2011
He is not re-opening his practice. He retired due to his health after his fall.
sickly

Greenup, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2011
Has Doc Lewis came back to practice?
Jerry Springers

Ashland, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Yep.
Jerry Springers

Winder, GA

#6 Oct 18, 2011
I see I have an Imposter... but you can never be as big an @ss as me
jake

Franklin, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2011
He is retired and deserves it!
best dr in town

Morehead, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2011
I really hate to see him retire. He is a great dr. he has been my dr. for 41 years and he was my sisters dr. He would let u come to his house on the weekends if u was sick and he would dr u their. I had strep throat and was bad off sick and then they almost busted my mom took me to his house then i was just a little kid my fever wouldnt go down so he gave me a shot and told mom if i wasnt any better by monday mornin to bring me to his office. The dr.s these days could care less if u get better or not and not a one would treat u at their home or yours. They will never be a better dr. We will really miss him but it is time he gets to rest and relax. Gonna miss him
nurse

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 5, 2011
I have known doc for many years, he has taught me so much. I wish there were more like him. But, its sad to say that the new era of doctors are different. Money is the #1 priority. I can truly say in my 20 years of nursing, no doctor has ever come close to being the doctor he has been. Love him dearly. I will continue to give my patients the love and compassion he taught me. Doc, treats people like humans not dollar bills, he truly is an extraordinary person.
The dog on the porch

Reston, VA

#10 Nov 6, 2011
nurse wrote:
I have known doc for many years, he has taught me so much. I wish there were more like him. But, its sad to say that the new era of doctors are different. Money is the #1 priority. I can truly say in my 20 years of nursing, no doctor has ever come close to being the doctor he has been. Love him dearly. I will continue to give my patients the love and compassion he taught me. Doc, treats people like humans not dollar bills, he truly is an extraordinary person.

I have & will miss him dearly. My Dr. & my dear friend!

I have & will miss him dearly . My Dr. & my friend of over 30 yrs.
rip torn

Toksook Bay, AK

#11 Nov 7, 2011
country doctors where great and a dying breed sounds like you all will miss him. sorry he is not still working I needed just such a doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Smith 6 hr Truth 4
Olive Hill City Cop on Lewis County Court Docket 9 hr beardy 1
Families with bed bugs 12 hr Intheknow 12
Francis Middleton 12 hr tired of the drama 3
Scottie keeton 14 hr hahaha 17
Tim Mosier (Oct '09) 14 hr Road warrior hawk 7
Haylee Covert pregnant, who's the daddy? 21 hr just hearsay 11
The Dickerson bunch Sat Jerry lee 27

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web