Places for rent in olive hill?

Places for rent in olive hill?

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

Looking

Russell, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Me and my Fiance are looking for a place to live. We dont really want any apartment in olive hill considering how olive hill apartments are. We are wanting a trailer or house. If anyone knows anywhere please message back. Thank you!
henderson branch

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Looking wrote:
Me and my Fiance are looking for a place to live. We dont really want any apartment in olive hill considering how olive hill apartments are. We are wanting a trailer or house. If anyone knows anywhere please message back. Thank you!

How big of a house are you looking for?
hmm

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Craigslist has some posts. Had one about a 2 bedroom trailer for $400 a month. I'm looking for a place too but I need a 3 bedroom.
Amber

Morehead, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Hello there is two houses for rent on three pine and they are side by side when you get to the railroad tracks turn left and first two houses
Sue

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jan 18, 2013
sarahdetwitt wrote:
<quoted text>Because you keep breeding all those babies and got your section 8 and pellgrants. Leech
What the H is your problem? So how many kids have you bred? And what makes you so much better?
landlord

Cleveland, GA

#7 Jan 21, 2013
I have a very nice 2 BR house for rent in the Upper Tygart area of Olive Hill. 425 per month, email me if you are interested. Good luck in your search :)
home4rentolivehill@yahoo.com
krista

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
landlord wrote:
I have a very nice 2 BR house for rent in the Upper Tygart area of Olive Hill. 425 per month, email me if you are interested. Good luck in your search :)
home4rentolivehill@yahoo.com
Are Utilities included?
henderson branch

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/olive-hill-ky...

They posted this about it. Should answer your questions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas of 2004 (Oct '17) 5 hr Mat lock fan 26
Is Phillip Knipp Dead? 11 hr Curious 2
Best looking women in Olive Hill (Aug '10) 18 hr Need it 269
bethany house Sun wonder 3
Tom. ShoemKer Sun wonder 3
Social services Sun another time 14
Carter County Murders (Jan '12) Sun R 103

Olive Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages