Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Have the citizens that continue to praise Olive Hill and its leadership ever stopped to wonder why it is always in the news for bad reasons? We seem to have more negative news than any other small town in America.Murders,corruption,sex ual abuse,drugs,missing people...and on and on. How can you people keep finding a rainbow in the dark? Something has to give!
Reality

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

mack jj wrote:
Have the citizens that continue to praise Olive Hill and its leadership ever stopped to wonder why it is always in the news for bad reasons? We seem to have more negative news than any other small town in America.Murders,corruption,sex ual abuse,drugs,missing people...and on and on. How can you people keep finding a rainbow in the dark? Something has to give!
Agreed. And trust me, not all of the citizens are praising or making excuses for the leadership. The recent City Council election proves that. As for drug-dealing leaders, I'm really tired of hearing my fellow citizens say, "It's just pot." That's a cop out for someone who chooses not to follow the law.
freakem out

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

The news crews will be around today. If you know a case of corruption, crime, horse tied up and starved to death, terroristic threatening, etc., and have proof but the "buddy system" won't allow you to present your case, then take it to the news crews.
disgusted

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

olive hill is the worst town in america. the main problem is that teenagers have nothing to do. plus the people running the town are corrupt. their needs to be a change before it gets better.
star struck

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Its not just the teenagers, the adults in this county are the ones setting the example. You can at anytime day or night find scum pillbillies and thieves on the streets of our fine little town. Back roads are full of the same. So much goes on and the laws aren't brutal enough on crime I think the officers that are enforcing them that they have given up. The scum is winning.
your news

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

star struck wrote:
Its not just the teenagers, the adults in this county are the ones setting the example. You can at anytime day or night find scum pillbillies and thieves on the streets of our fine little town. Back roads are full of the same. So much goes on and the laws aren't brutal enough on crime I think the officers that are enforcing them that they have given up. The scum is winning.
It is the same in every town in america.POT should be legal and himp as well in ky.It would take a dumb person to not wount himp legal and pot in ky.
Takebackthetown

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

your news wrote:
<quoted text>It is the same in every town in america.POT should be legal and himp as well in ky.It would take a dumb person to not wount himp legal and pot in ky.
Even a 'dumb person'could probably spell hemp correctly. Smoke pot much?
bhfg

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Takebackthetown wrote:
<quoted text>Even a 'dumb person'could probably spell hemp correctly. Smoke pot much?
If YOU ever get cancer i bet you pot would be good meds. for ya.
O-M-G

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

your news wrote:
<quoted text>It is the same in every town in america.POT should be legal and himp as well in ky.It would take a dumb person to not wount himp legal and pot in ky.
For the 50th time, "wount" is not a friggin' word in the
English language and likely not in any language!!!! It's want...Want...WANT!!! A word with "ou" in it generally has an "ow" pronunciation, leaving your "wount" word irritating to read. Learn to spell.

btw, it's hemp, not himp.
Reality

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

your news wrote:
Nom, it takes a dumb person to spell "want" as "wount" and "hemp" and "himp". And the issue on this forum is not whether pot should be legal. IT IS NOT LEGAL and the issue is an elected official selling an illegal substance!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

it's a bad situation all around. You can find the best and the worst kind of people in this town.
it's sad really , you cant even get most people in this town to agree or try to make a change if they had too. i hope it changes
Hillbilly

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

What an inbred loser dumbfk town! Now you're on CNN. Glad all you backwards snots have something to be proud of!
Oh come on now

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

mack jj wrote:
It's going to take much more than one man stepping down from office to put this town in order. Olive Hill had major problems WAYYYY before Mayor Sparks became mayor!!! You can't blame murder, abuse and missing people on Sparks....THAT"S STUPID!!! This town had problems way before this...do some history homework!!! Theres some so called up standing people with a no so "SQUEEKY CLEAN" history either!! This is not the end to the problems, only the beginning! Don't stop house cleaning now! This little incident is only the tip of the iceburg! There is a whole lot worse still running and looking after this town! Those low lifes make Sparks look like a Sunday School Teacher!!

“Atlantis, Georgia”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. And trust me, not all of the citizens are praising or making excuses for the leadership. The recent City Council election proves that. As for drug-dealing leaders, I'm really tired of hearing my fellow citizens say, "It's just pot." That's a cop out for someone who chooses not to follow the law.
It's just pot.
Citizen

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

To: your news

I guess you are a really smart person who smokes pot but can't even spell a simple word like "want"

Also hemp is spelled h-e-m-p not himp.

Keep smoking your dope if you think it makes you smart. The only one you're fooling is yourself.
pillbilly

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I tell one thing. The law has put a hurtin on pills around olive hill. I was an addict for years and everyone started getting busted then supply lines got lower, people got really bad about running off with your money. I work hard for mine and i got tired of people takeing it to support their habbit. I barley supported my own. Prices went up when supply got low. Then it got to where i couldnt find any. So between low supply, people stealing my money, and when I did find one price was higher than i woulda got doing it. I finally got tired of packing a gun with me. And I QUIT. so the law has done alot for the drug problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Olive Hill Forum right now

Search the Olive Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 16 min hum 81,203
Judge Wallace 54 min Tom 1
julie perry 1 hr Mother 12
Molesters 1 hr No doubt 2
vote casey out 3 hr You are right again 23
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr nope 920
Miranda Hanshaw (Feb '10) 5 hr know 14
•••
•••