First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hell no

Morehead, KY

#1 May 28, 2012
Since he tried to stop people from talking on topix, just thought it might be interesting to discuss Phillip. What is he up to these days, since his idols Mitch and Val were arrested.
Wondering

Morehead, KY

#2 May 28, 2012
Where is Phillip living now? He apparently has use of SOMEONE'S computer.
HaHa

Cleveland, GA

#3 May 28, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Where is Phillip living now? He apparently has use of SOMEONE'S computer.
Probably Mitch and Val's. LMAO
Ohh

Morehead, KY

#4 May 29, 2012
So he's back with them? Not too smart!
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>Probably Mitch and Val's. LMAO
Watch out

Cleveland, GA

#5 May 29, 2012
Valerie's out. There goes Phillip.
butb

Morehead, KY

#7 May 29, 2012
HANNAHDUNAWAY- wrote:
<quoted text>HEY U IDIOTS DON'T BE TALKIN BOUT PHILLIP NOW HE'S MY BOYFRIEND OKAY! he so fucking funny
dumbasses
Ohh

Olive Hill, KY

#8 May 30, 2012
He's got lots of girlfriends.
Wow

Columbus, OH

#9 May 31, 2012
Ohh wrote:
He's got lots of girlfriends.
Like who....who would have him?
phillip knipp

United States

#11 Dec 31, 2012
I see that you cowardly bastards are still too much of bitches to leave your names.

Aight Hannah! Dats my grrrrl!!
heated

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2013
?
Nikkie

Madrid, Spain

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Phil had been living with me in NYC for the past six months. I found out he had been stealing from me, lying to me, and cheating on me. I asked him to leave, and on his way out he robbed me blind. Several thousand dollars worth of electronics, and worse, family heirlooms. I am desperately trying to get some of my grandmother's and great-grandmother's jewelry back. If anyone knows anything about where Phil may have stashed or sold any of my things, I would be forever grateful for any information. I would be willing to offer a reward if any of my items are covered.

I loved Phil very much. I didn't really know who he was, obviously, and I feel pretty stupid now. But we talked about a future together, about spending the rest of our lives together, and his betrayal has been devastating. I was nothing but kind and generous to him and he lied to me at every turn. He ruined my life. I'm just trying to put the pieces of my life back together after this man destroyed it. If anyone has any information, please, please, share it. Thank you all for listening.
a friend

Hillsboro, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Nikkie, is that you talking on this topix under the name "Pihildo"? It appears to be you because of the content, but the verbage does not seem to be the way you normally talk. Is someone trying to make us think that it is you as in possibly Angie? We are all sorry that you were a victim of a thief but have no knowledge of those things at all. If any of us did we would certainly get them back to you. The Knipps and their friends are devestated by all this verbal abuse and ranting. It is not fair to us at all. New York has just as many addicts and theives as there are in Kentucky. No theif is a smart theif and no addict ends up living very long. Their lives are usually sadly cut short and also often cause harm and death to others whether associates or strangers. If you yourself have any addictions please get the help you need through rehab and counselling. That would be far more valuable than any material thing that could ever be potentially taken from you. If you have no addictions move on and be more careful about your choices of "friends".
Nikkie wrote:
Phil had been living with me in NYC for the past six months. I found out he had been stealing from me, lying to me, and cheating on me. I asked him to leave, and on his way out he robbed me blind. Several thousand dollars worth of electronics, and worse, family heirlooms. I am desperately trying to get some of my grandmother's and great-grandmother's jewelry back. If anyone knows anything about where Phil may have stashed or sold any of my things, I would be forever grateful for any information. I would be willing to offer a reward if any of my items are covered.
I loved Phil very much. I didn't really know who he was, obviously, and I feel pretty stupid now. But we talked about a future together, about spending the rest of our lives together, and his betrayal has been devastating. I was nothing but kind and generous to him and he lied to me at every turn. He ruined my life. I'm just trying to put the pieces of my life back together after this man destroyed it. If anyone has any information, please, please, share it. Thank you all for listening.
Curious About

Madrid, Spain

#15 Jan 23, 2013
I am sick and tired of being blamed for trusting Phil. He is a liar. His family are all liars. You people are disgusting. They raised a monster. I could not give a rat's ass how they feel - their son - their monster that they raised stole everything from me. They are the ones who should be sorry. I'm glad they're devastated - I am devastated. He stole everything from me. He is their son. He is a horrible monster and they refuse to take responsibility. I have no addictions - are you threatening me? Jesus, what is wrong with you scum bags? Your kin, your son, robbed me blind. Said it before, I'll say it again, can't wait to see Brenda in cuffs. She raised a monster. She deserves to pay for it.
Curious About

Madrid, Spain

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Also - thief is spelled thief, not theif - moron white trash.
Curious About

Madrid, Spain

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Scum and filth and junkies. All of you. Can't wait to see Brenda in cuffs. Where I come from, we don't need to to background checks on people. Guess where you're from it's mandatory.

Where's my grandma's jewelry Brenda - you said you had it.
Curious About

Madrid, Spain

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Also, I'm not talking under "phildo" I don't know who that is. I know Brenda Knipp raised a horrible monster and she is harboring my stolen property. She admitted it. This is not verbal abuse or ranting. I want my things back, the Knipps have them.
wow

Ashland, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Sweetie.....you need help! If you aren't drunk/high, then you have some serious mental issues! I don't know any of the people involved, so I don't know if he robbed you or not, but you sound SERIOUSLY unhinged!!!
Curious About wrote:
Also, I'm not talking under "phildo" I don't know who that is. I know Brenda Knipp raised a horrible monster and she is harboring my stolen property. She admitted it. This is not verbal abuse or ranting. I want my things back, the Knipps have them.
Brenda Knipp is a Theif

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jan 25, 2014
I'm coming for my jewelry and the IRS is coming for you you tax evading grandma jewelry stealing fatty!! I HATE fat people I hate you
Speller

Grayson, KY

#23 Jan 26, 2014
So now who is spelling "thief" incorrectly? Don't think the college professor would do that! I smell more than one rat here and they both are bullies from NYC! And for your info; a bully stinks MORE than a RAT!
Brenda Knipp is a Theif wrote:
I'm coming for my jewelry and the IRS is coming for you you tax evading grandma jewelry stealing fatty!! I HATE fat people I hate you
Lala

Olive Hill, KY

#24 Mar 22, 2014
If he has been on one you can bet he stole it. He's a real piece of work just to be nice about it. But I think for anybody that knows him knows that I only speaking the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Conn 3 hr inthedark 2
Building beside cementary 4 hr MMatlock fans 1
Nikki Cline 12 hr Gambler 13
rusty shoemaker 19 hr come on 9
Adam Houk 19 hr ISAWYOU 1
Brock Porter (May '14) Tue Enabler 13
Leroy G Tue Gambler 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages