Lost Friend

Pomona Park, FL

#1 Aug 12, 2009
What does anyone know about what he is up to now?
WCHS Class of 97

Virgie, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2009
He lives in Elliott County and works on a pig farm

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 25, 2009
Does anyone know Jeremy Williams, also known as Shim?
Stacy

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Oct 26, 2009
Yeah, he's an abusive, drug-headed, no-good for nothing! Believe me..he use to date my sister! He's a piece of sh*t!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 26, 2009
Stacy wrote:
Yeah, he's an abusive, drug-headed, no-good for nothing! Believe me..he use to date my sister! He's a piece of sh*t!
Are you talking about the paramedic that lives in Paintsville now? What did he do to your sister?
Old Friend

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Nov 23, 2009
He is actually in Morehead at some place called Inspirations, it is suppose to be for rehab, but I dont think that it is working. He gets to come home for a few hours on the weekends and gets drunk while he is there. But, he is living in somewhere close to Sandy Hook and still has his paramedic license, for now.
Stacy, I am sure that he was abusive to your sister, he was to a friend of mine too. Personally, I think he is better off on jail, where he just spent 4 months.
Hey

Morehead, KY

#8 Nov 27, 2009
What I have heard lately is he is really doing better. Let's just hope and pray this time it works out for him. He's not a bad person... just messed up where drugs are concerned. Let's pray this helps.
hes a rapist

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2009
A long time ago I met him for the first time through a mutual friend. I rode with a friend to his house and he wouldn't leave me alone. He begged me and practically forced me to come to his bedroom although I repeatly said I didnt want to. He said just to talk. I couldn't bear to have him breathing in my face with his bad breath so I said okay a couple minutes thats it. He got me to his room and locked the door. I wanted out but he wouldn't let me. He pushed me back and climbed up on me and tried to rub his d--k on me and wouldnt let me up. I kept saying no I dont want to but he kept on and on. My friend came to the door and said Hey we're leaving. I said No dont leave I want to go. I tried to get out the door but he yelled back She wants to stay, go ahead leave. I tricked him and said Okay I will stay let me go tell them something. I got the hell out of there and never looked back. I left him laying on the bed
with his pants down. I never told about this but from hearing about him being a abuser. I BELIEVE IT!!! Stay away from him He is no good for what he did. Hes a rapist and woman abuser the first night I ever met him. Im sure if my friend left me I would have been beat up and raped...he had the frigging nerve to do that with them there I can imagine him getting a woman by himself. I never told people about this but if I can help one person out to avoid him then I made the right choice. And his weiner was very small rubbing up on me,,,(and thats my pay back loser) Next time treat a stranger with some respect instead of trying to rape them the first 5 minutes you meet them.
gosh

Morehead, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2009
hes a rapist wrote:
A long time ago I met him for the first time through a mutual friend. I rode with a friend to his house and he wouldn't leave me alone. He begged me and practically forced me to come to his bedroom although I repeatly said I didnt want to. He said just to talk. I couldn't bear to have him breathing in my face with his bad breath so I said okay a couple minutes thats it. He got me to his room and locked the door. I wanted out but he wouldn't let me. He pushed me back and climbed up on me and tried to rub his d--k on me and wouldnt let me up. I kept saying no I dont want to but he kept on and on. My friend came to the door and said Hey we're leaving. I said No dont leave I want to go. I tried to get out the door but he yelled back She wants to stay, go ahead leave. I tricked him and said Okay I will stay let me go tell them something. I got the hell out of there and never looked back. I left him laying on the bed
with his pants down. I never told about this but from hearing about him being a abuser. I BELIEVE IT!!! Stay away from him He is no good for what he did. Hes a rapist and woman abuser the first night I ever met him. Im sure if my friend left me I would have been beat up and raped...he had the frigging nerve to do that with them there I can imagine him getting a woman by himself. I never told people about this but if I can help one person out to avoid him then I made the right choice. And his weiner was very small rubbing up on me,,,(and thats my pay back loser) Next time treat a stranger with some respect instead of trying to rape them the first 5 minutes you meet them.
thats terrible...you should've said something...
oh and he used to beat up on his mom..
Cannot Believe This

Morehead, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2009
I can't believe this really happened to you!! If it did, were you too stupid to call and report it?? How dumb does that make you? I think you are making this up because no one in their right mind would get on topix and accuse someone of this and not report it. This is just someone who is starting trouble again!
Sure Okay

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 29, 2009
I'm sure he remembers who I am unless he has done this to more girls than me. I don't want to report it, thats my choice. My momma knows and family but I didnt go out of my way to make a publicity stunt out of it. That happened exactly the way I said it happened. If it was worse I would have reported it but I got away. I tricked him and got away. I wasnt beat up or raped but Im saying he has the potential. I want to warn other girls and make them aware of him. Im not writing anything else on this subject. I seen this topic on here I go out of my way to help someone and face up to this guy to benefit another person and I get attacked by Cannot Believe This...don't believe me I dont care go ahead and get raped
Cannot Believe This

Morehead, KY

#14 Nov 29, 2009
Sorry. Just shaking my head... I wish you had reported it because maybe he would have gotten the help he needs. So sorry this happened to you. But I do believe you...Forgive me please.
Stacy

Morehead, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2009
I truly believe everything anyone has to say about him..simply because of the experiences I have had with him. He's a low life!! I don't believe he can be cured of beating woman..he threatened to kill my sister! She eventually got away from him because of her own faults and drug habit..but that was one of the best things that could of happened to her..b/c I truly believe that if she didn't go to jail he would have killed her. He's not a MAN..he's pathetic, vindictive, abusive and NEVER WILL CHANGE!!!
Medic 1

Stratford, CT

#16 Dec 10, 2009
Stacey, is your sisters name Sara?
Stacy

Morehead, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2009
No her name is Mary!!
Anon

Virgie, KY

#18 Feb 19, 2010
Stacy, I just read this .. I do not know you or your sister, but I am sorry for what happened to her. I dated him also for a few years .. he only physically abused me once or twice but the mental abuse was horrible. I truly hope that your sister is doing better and getting on the right path now that she is away from him.
well

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 21, 2010
Old Friend wrote:
He is actually in Morehead at some place called Inspirations, it is suppose to be for rehab, but I dont think that it is working. He gets to come home for a few hours on the weekends and gets drunk while he is there. But, he is living in somewhere close to Sandy Hook and still has his paramedic license, for now.
Stacy, I am sure that he was abusive to your sister, he was to a friend of mine too. Personally, I think he is better off on jail, where he just spent 4 months.
OK AND ITS NOT INSPIRATIONS it is the morehead inspiration center which is a live in rehab so is he in mic or is he living close to sandy hook wtf
Loosers

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2010
You all have no idea what you are talking about! LMAO!
Curious

Bethel, OH

#21 Mar 18, 2011
Someone said that Shim was married now with a baby?? Is that true and if so... Poor girl.
Myself

Dahlonega, GA

#22 Mar 18, 2011
I believe that he is with a woman don't know about married that has a baby and they are getting ready to have one also, I also agree with you poor girl and poor baby. I knew Shim for several years he could be a nice guy at times but he could be the biggest asshole you ever meet. I knew several of the girls he dated and I always felt so sorry for them. He thought that he was such a stud and that all the girls wanted him. The things that he done to those girls were so uncalled for I myself would have kicked him to the curb. Thank god they finally wised up and did just that and now all of them have good lives and wonderful families. I am just glad the nothing bad ever happened to them because there was things i seen where i think it could have gotten really out of hand. And i am like some of the other people that have posted things i really don't think there is anything that will ever change him. He has been in and out of rehab for years I think it is just a cover up so he can keep his paramedic license.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
time to get fixed 13 hr lady 4
Paint Ball bandit 15 hr who 5
American legion carnival Fri travelerone 6
2 timing Bobby Hall Thu bigboy 20
Jarrod knipp Thu Wally 3
kristie richmond Wed duwat 1
terri cline (Nov '13) Sep 2 guardsman 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages