Cleveland, GA

#1 Mar 3, 2011
poor kid has disappeared....
lol

Ashland, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2011
replying wrote:
FULTZ please change your post name it looks bad on you
I know this is not funny but it just poped in my head. We need to call the search Finding Nemo lol. I hope they really do find this missing kid.
a mother

Whitney, TX

#4 Mar 4, 2011
Has he been found?
worried

Wagoner, OK

#5 Mar 4, 2011
a mother wrote:
Has he been found?
No, he has not been found yet.

“"Life goes on!"”

Since: Apr 09

1017 Brick$quad

#6 Mar 4, 2011
Whats the story on it? I thought he was living with his dad, like he was when I left.
A friend of mine just posted this on my facebook, "Someone said they found a body that matched Nemo's profile or some sh*t, that's what I heard last night. All burnt up and sh*t, could be a rumor though."

“"Life goes on!"”

Since: Apr 09

1017 Brick$quad

#7 Mar 4, 2011
Remember the "Where's Waldo?" lol Now it's "Where's Nemo?" lol
friend

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2011
Seriously people, this really ain't the time for humor. This could be a helpful anonymous place for people to tip his family, so try to be serious
guys. where did they find the body at? We heard they were searching ohio river. Nothing rude intended jacob I know ur probably a friend.
friend

Morehead, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2011
My family and I are keeping Nemo in our prayers. I have known Nemo for years, and this has really got me upset and worried. His family "the Carroll's" are great people, and I pray that he returns home safely.
Harry Andy Henderson

Cleveland, GA

#10 Mar 4, 2011
Remember the "Where's Waldo?" lol Now it's "Where's Nemo?" lol

How bout " FINDING NEMO?"
old friend

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Mar 4, 2011
Praying that Nemo is okay. and praying for the family. rather the terrible rumors are true or not, I hope God gives the family comfort!!
Brandy

Alto, GA

#12 Mar 4, 2011
Keeping the family in prayers.
just saying

Olive Hill, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2011
why is there nothing on the news about this,i find it hard to belive that this kids has been missing for days and nothing till now said.
Praying

Ashland, KY

#14 Mar 4, 2011
I sent a message to WSAZ and Go Radio in hopes that they would help. Hopefully he gets home safe and they help.
Praying

Russell, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2011
I don't even know the kid.
I heard rumors about him. Idk if there true or not.
Sometime like he was found in a old house, burnt up and stuff! in a stove?
Idk if that's true but I sure hope not that horrilbe to even think that there;s people out there like that doing that to poor kids? and him,
Idk.
confused

Morehead, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2011
Anyone know if they found nemo yet
Kathy

Cleveland, OH

#17 Mar 4, 2011
This is not the time to make jokes. You never know when things like this can hit close to home. So please don't poke fun or make what you must think are funny coments. Please Just pray for his safe return home. also to his family I will request prayer for you all and him too at church sunday. God Bless!
Sigh

Ashland, KY

#19 Mar 5, 2011
The Sheriffs Department never found ANY bodies. I don't know who started that, it's probably just trying to be used as a distraction or to make people discontinue looking. So please, unless you hear that from a deputies mouth or the Sheriff's, don't spread that around anymore.
friend

Morehead, KY

#20 Mar 5, 2011
Just putting this thread back to the top.
sassy susie

Ashland, KY

#21 Mar 5, 2011
just getting back on top on topixs
back on top

East Point, KY

#22 Mar 5, 2011
Getting it back to the top in hopes someone will find him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We need a new chief of police 5 hr Steven 2
New Gas Station (Dec '16) 5 hr Disappointed 48
Bobby Hall 7 hr Bobby 7
Larry Furnish 13 hr Emma Lou 4
She is my girl 13 hr Him 22
Still NO Olive Hil City Pool 15 hr Gyno dude 3
Dealers 20 hr yuk 20

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance