First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kim

Ashland, KY

#23 Nov 22, 2009
what wrote:
I heard he got std's from athena, Ewww n**** thats nasty u can have it.
Is Athena Mitch Layne's wife?
Bob

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Nov 23, 2009
Who are we talking about? Where does this person live?
huhuhu

Jackson, KY

#25 Nov 28, 2009
ajk26 wrote:
joe is a rat ad likes to moleste little kids
nno he dont u dumba$$
haha

Dahlonega, GA

#26 Nov 30, 2009
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>Is Athena Mitch Layne's wife?
No, Athena Owens.

Nasty as hell.
haha

Ashland, KY

#27 Oct 12, 2010
hes funny, thats for sure. hes like 40some years old and acts like hes 14
awesome

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Oct 12, 2010
Joe is a HUNK!!!! He is very handsome. I think he could have anyone he wanted. Very good looking. Needs to find a pretty girl.
joe may

Cleveland, GA

#29 Nov 10, 2010
ajk26 wrote:
you must not know the bunch ask n e one n olivehill there not liked very well and the ones that do like them its just for pills.and u talk about us doing better things than talk about someone y r u on here
that aint what you mom said the other night
cold and heartless

Morehead, KY

#31 Nov 30, 2010
ha u think joe of all ppl is cute
omg have u seen him wo the hat
poor tina to have o lay with somethin like that
i mean she aint a prize but at least she works hard and has worked hard while joe sits at the house n does sh*t what pump gas all day
yeah joe i know u very well i am one he ALWAYS tryed to sleep with and wouldnt have nothin 2 do with him eewwwww
goodlooking

Morehead, KY

#32 Nov 30, 2010
OMG I think he is HOT!!!!! Very sexy!!!!!!!!
He makes me melt. I seen him at his work on 11-27-2010 at 2p.m and we talked. When I left he waved and smiled that sexy smile at me. I was on cloud 9. Joe you are hot and sexy;)
Angelo

Morehead, KY

#33 Nov 30, 2010
Joe is sexy, and he gives good head too :)
Talk about FULL service, I can get filled up and felt up at no extra charge.
jump in

United States

#34 Nov 30, 2010
Joe May wrote:
Its Joe MAY
joe these people are dumb ass dont play to there drama they have no life .....your cuz here
steffybaby

United States

#35 Aug 28, 2012
Can somebody please help me find joe may my fience joe berry wants to talk to him and he has been trying for years now please help
wow

Morehead, KY

#36 Aug 29, 2012
steffybaby wrote:
Can somebody please help me find joe may my fience joe berry wants to talk to him and he has been trying for years now please help
just seen him yesterday he works at somerset in olivehill pumping gas !!
stef

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Sep 17, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>just seen him yesterday he works at somerset in olivehill pumping gas !!
can u give. Me a number. To get. Ahold of him. Please or the. Number. Whete he works
looking below

Morehead, KY

#38 Sep 17, 2012
i think joe is sexy, and i think he is hung...I always heard he knew how to do it , and do it well
Paleez

Clay City, KY

#39 Sep 19, 2012
How long is this thread gonna keep goin? Omg sounds like Joe got a cpl ladies fallin for him. Idk how that'll work out as long as his woman is around. He doesnt work for fade or none of that bullshit, and who fukkin cares how he got his nice ass Monte Carlo. WHO EFFIN CARES! Hes fun to hang around, all the negative posts are LIES. Yall just get a effin life and know that he is happy and effin laughed his ass off at all these ridiculous comments.
hate me

Dahlonega, GA

#40 Sep 23, 2012
live joe may alone he is a good guy and he is not a rat. and dose not work for the fBI.
steffybaby

United States

#41 Sep 29, 2012
Well i found him and i must say he seems like a hell of a nice guy they raised my fience and did a dam good job and thanks for the info on where he works i cant waite to actually meet him in person i wish i would have been able to meet his brothers may they rest in peace
Babygurl

Ashland, KY

#42 Nov 10, 2012
The monte Carlo Joe has came from his cuz. She wanted the mustang he had and Thats all she had to trade...
steffybaby

United States

#43 Feb 18, 2013
It sounds like to me that a whole bunch of you are jelous and if thats not it you r so bored with your life that you have nothing better to do than to talk shit about other people joe isnt a bad guy at all he has been through alot it is really nobodys business who he fucks where he works and what he drives its his life let him live it how he wants to and everybody else needs to do the same !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: El Campesino Mexican Rest 1 hr Ugh 15
resturant 2 hr clyde 2
What happened at smokey valley truck stop ? 4 hr matlock fan 10
big man Mike hedge 5 hr Friend 31
Who sells honey? 7 hr Fljake 1
Lea Dawn Carroll Cox (Oct '10) 8 hr need to know 20
Chris Porter in the parade with 2 women!? Mon Jmb4644 1
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE