Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81707 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Cloud Nineville

#69231 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the same person you dumb cracker! LMAO at your dumb ass.
Sybil you should stick with one name...you're confusing the imbecile again. Bwaaahahahahaha
Keep trying! You're not very good at this. I was addressing the PERSON, not the Topix handle.

I did note however, you express yourself in ways that indicate you are ate up with narcissism. On the other hand, one could argue we all have a few traits that could be called narcissistic.

Would you not agree?
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69232 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm assuming you don't like my use of incapabilities. Are you another spelling cop? Again, you are expressing your narcissism.
I didn't set out to post any traits of narcissism, I was simply describing YOU.
And you said it in such a condescending way as to prove yourself the narcissistic fool that you are, safely within the boundaries of criteria two. Eight to go fool. You're not paradisaical at all... spaz.

Cloud Nineville

#69233 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, you're wrong there...Sybil is an evil, self-centered, condescending turd.
Probably only to people like the Goo Crew. I know I have no problem treating most people here with respect. Whether it's on my home Topix
or the Earth Thread(this thread).

Whatever motivates to treat the disrespectful with disrespect shouldn't be so much your concern. I do what I do. Sometimes it's fun, but most of the time it's just what I do.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#69234 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Impuster, not that you are worth it, I thought I would help you out. Here is a little Copy/paste for YOU since you like throwing words around of which you do not know the meanings>>>>> >>
Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.
Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy.
Which crew does this remind people of? Hmmmmmmmmmm? It is really bad when you get 3 or 4 of them together.
Apparently you sure didn't know or you wouldn't have had to Google & copy and paste it. Fool. You get more pathetic with each post.
Imposter

Brodhead, KY

#69235 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying! You're not very good at this. I was addressing the PERSON, not the Topix handle.
I did note however, you express yourself in ways that indicate you are ate up with narcissism. On the other hand, one could argue we all have a few traits that could be called narcissistic.
Would you not agree?
Not at all. To be diagnosed with NPD one has to posses each and every one of nine separate diagnostic personality trait criteria.
Google it and see for yourself, you're good at googling things.
Copy/paste the results too, if you think it'll make you look smart in the eyes of the squatters.
That's called: Self perception...IE. How you perceive that you look... through the eyes of others.
In my eyes you look like a homo. Anything else I can help you with?
Bwaaaaahahahahaha

Cloud Nineville

#69236 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>And you said it in such a condescending way as to prove yourself the narcissistic fool that you are, safely within the boundaries of criteria two. Eight to go fool. You're not paradisaical at all... spaz.
It wasn't condescending at all. I feel like I hit the nail square on the head. I also feel like you misused the word condescending. I portray myself as superior to no-one.

I can look back over two or three pages and probably accurately describe you as condescending.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69237 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, you're wrong there...Sybil is an evil, self-centered, condescending turd.
Sybil and Bluewhiner are both stupid and eat cat schitt. They are both wanting a hamster up their hind ends right now. Sybil is a name changing moron and Bluewhiner is a avafart changing moron.

Cloud Nineville

#69238 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. To be diagnosed with NPD one has to posses each and every one of nine separate diagnostic personality trait criteria.
Google it and see for yourself, you're good at googling things.
Copy/paste the results too, if you think it'll make you look smart in the eyes of the squatters.
That's called: Self perception...IE. How you perceive that you look... through the eyes of others.
In my eyes you look like a homo. Anything else I can help you with?
Bwaaaaahahahahaha
WRONG!!! Some of the criteria you are so fond of referencing are to found in nearly every person in this nation.

Per you statements, if someone meets eight of your nine criteria, are the not narcissitic?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69239 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't condescending at all. I feel like I hit the nail square on the head. I also feel like you misused the word condescending. I portray myself as superior to no-one.
I can look back over two or three pages and probably accurately describe you as condescending.
I can look back over the years and describe you as a dumbarse.
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#69240 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably only to people like the Goo Crew. I know I have no problem treating most people here with respect. Whether it's on my home Topix
or the Earth Thread(this thread).
Whatever motivates to treat the disrespectful with disrespect shouldn't be so much your concern. I do what I do. Sometimes it's fun, but most of the time it's just what I do.
Pickin at yer brain indeed, you judgmental jackass.
I disliked you from the moment I read that header.
Your impetuosity is only surpassed by your gayness, moron LMMFAO at your idiocy and feeble attempts to look smart.

Cloud Nineville

#69241 Sep 8, 2012
This will be my last post for a few. I have proved my point. Even in the face of name calling and this guys bashing statements, I CAN keep it civil.

Narcissists are incapable of this.

Uni is incapable of comprehending a decently worded post about a real topic. And so he is in the mix with his usual.
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#69242 Sep 8, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil and Bluewhiner are both stupid and eat cat schitt. They are both wanting a hamster up their hind ends right now. Sybil is a name changing moron and Bluewhiner is a avafart changing moron.
Blewbawled is about as smart as a box of dull rocks, but he thinks he is a genius..what a jackass.... Sybil is a hamburger hooker. A dollar menu date.
LMAO
Dogs Law

Somerset, KY

#69243 Sep 8, 2012
ASCEND AND PROSPER
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#69244 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
This will be my last post for a few. I have proved my point. Even in the face of name calling and this guys bashing statements, I CAN keep it civil.
Narcissists are incapable of this.
Uni is incapable of comprehending a decently worded post about a real topic. And so he is in the mix with his usual.
Dont go away mad, just go away.
Jackass
Haaaaahahahaha

Cloud Nineville

#69245 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!! Some of the criteria you are so fond of referencing are to found in nearly every person in this nation.
Per you statements, if someone meets eight of your nine criteria, are the not narcissitic?
Let me be clear!...I am not claiming nearly everyone IS narcissitic.

I am saying nearly everyone possesses some of the traits. It's just that the way things are around here an impuster thinks it sees one of these traits in somebody and then obviously adds eight more.

Cloud Nineville

#69246 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Dont go away mad, just go away.
Jackass
Haaaaahahahaha
You just can't take somebody painting an accurate picture of you, huhh impuster?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#69247 Sep 8, 2012
LMAO! I leave for a little bit and I come back laughing. Way to go guys!!

Cloud Nineville

#69248 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Dont go away mad, just go away.
Jackass
Haaaaahahahaha
Now you are expressing your delusions of grandeur. Not once has anyone pissed me off on Topix. You are pretty much ill equipped to piss anyone off.
More Pist

Winchester, KY

#69249 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Pickin at yer brain indeed, you judgmental jackass.
I disliked you from the moment I read that header.
Your impetuosity is only surpassed by your gayness, moron LMMFAO at your idiocy and feeble attempts to look smart.
misguided hatred towards a complete stranger on the internet really is only an indication of the constant hatred you harbor in your mind and heart because of the discontentment in your daily life leading you to project your hatred onto anyone you encounter (even a stranger on the internet) as if they are to blame for your misery. You should instead asssuming responsibility for the misery you have brought to yourself and seek to identify your personal traits that have led you into the darkness then begin to take measures to improve yourself. It starts with self-awareness and accepting responsibility for your flawed character traits and only then can the healing begin. In other words, you must be ready and willing to accept the fact that only you are to be blame for being a complete jackass for most of your life.
Hello darkness

Winchester, KY

#69250 Sep 8, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I can look back over the years and describe you as a dumbarse.
my old friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julie 9 hr Oxytocin 2
facebook Fri viking red 7
News 2 charged in Mocabee Creek slayings (Nov '09) Jun 19 stalksrd 72
Wealthiest people in Olive Hill Jun 18 John 4
How do you cure poison ivy on your balls (May '09) Jun 18 Abcdef 93
Johnna (Aug '10) Jun 18 Knowmorethenyou 5
possible overdose Jun 17 Buddy 9

Olive Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages