Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
60,021 - 60,040 of 81,560 Comments Last updated 33 min ago

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
I did stop in to post a couple, but wouldn't waste my much time learning what a despictable, useless, human being you and your crew are. Sure got you stirred though huh? Look at all that foolishness in your post. You corner the the turd and farts phases of life. That is why you stink up every thread you post on. Nothing but a POS. Stay on your forum without the bird thread you cried so much about. Can't do it can you loser? hahaha
Get over it arsewipe. I will post anywhere I like. You have been running your flapper in a goose's arse with stupid blabbering on Scottsville Topix all day, cold nosing Roaming and me like the arse sniffing mangey mutt you are. You can't out do either one of us. We are smarter than you. You are just wasting your schitt breath with us.
YouTubin

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

......"A NEW HOME FOR VIRGIE"

This 35 minute documentary was heartwarming, except toward the end.I hope her grandson is being traded around the prison for two cigarettes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

trusted wrote:
Here is you all a little Patsy, to sing ya to sleep. May you never fall to pieces except in a good way... Nite all
You want me to act like weve never kissed
You want me to forget, pretend weve never met
And Ive tried and Ive tried but I haven't yet
You walk by, and I fall to pieces
I fall to pieces
Each time someone speaks your name
I fall to pieces
Time only adds to the flame
You tell me to find someone else to love
Someone who love me, too, the way you used to do
But each time I go out with someone new
You walk by and I fall to pieces
(I fall to pieces)
Each time someone speaks your name
(I fall to pieces)
Time only adds to the flame
You tell me to find someone else to love
Someone wholl love me too, the way you used to do
But each time I go out with someone new
You walk by and I fall to pieces..
I really don't mean to have that effect on you. What can I say, if you've got it you've got it. I mean rompin' stompin' sex appeal.
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

id do me
Ouch

Severn, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Okay, I know that what I am about to ask is completely off-subject. However, I noticed that this forum is constantly updated and people respond often and quickly. I have a HORRIBLE toothache. I had my wisdom teeth removed (all four in one sitting) about six years ago because they were too big to fit in my mouth. Well, the molar next to it is cavity free and fine. I do not know if this pain has anything to do with the removal of the wisdom teeth. The pain started from the hole where my top left wisdom tooth was removed years ago just about fifteen minutes ago and it has spread to the entire upper left side of my teeth/gums near my teeth reaching my left front tooth.

I have already put aspirin on-site as well as salt. It is late and my eye is winking quite a bit from the pain. There is no ora-jel in my home or anything of the sort. Can anyone tell me a trick to get it to stop hurting? Toothaches are crippling to me. I have antibiotics to take in case of an unknown infection. The antibiotics are fresh and will work.

What will work to KILL the pain the fastest??? Tylenol, aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen do not and have not worked for me as a painkiller for anything. I am also starting to develop a headache from this as well.

Suggestions? Sorry for interrupting. Maybe this has something to do with the birds dropping dead?? Theory!!(J/K) OUCH!!!:,(
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

yeah that sure is a infection dont know if this will help but when my fake tooth fell out used sugar free gum helped alot exspecially without pain medication alcohol helps ha but will double in pain and throbbing next day

“Christ is comin', so am I”

Since: Nov 11

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

papaderp wrote:
yeah that sure is a infection dont know if this will help but when my fake tooth fell out used sugar free gum helped alot exspecially without pain medication alcohol helps ha but will double in pain and throbbing next day
Thanks for the information and help. I am an Epileptic and I cannot tolerate alcohol due to my very nature of seizures combined with anti-convulsant medicines. Sugar free gum, eh? Don't have any around the house or anything, but I will be sure to buy some. I am definitely taking the antibiotics I have and heading to the dentist ASAP. I just wonder if the holes from having wisdom teeth removed get infected often and what reason causes it to flare most often? Could it be pieces they missed or caused from me biting down really hard on some type of food and it getting stuck inside of the hole? I am sorry, a bit grotesque and personal, lol... This is not the first time it has happened... I just cannot stand mouth pain. My eye is even watering on the side where the pain/infection is... and I'm not crying!!! I am all grown up and I don't cry ;)
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

well wtf is this three days of dark crap?well im not the only one that thinks its the magnetic field just watching stuff!haha religous nuts,scientist,crazy david icke dude,all think so too but i can find any sane people on the subject ha
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

get tooth infections every 2 years usually after the dentist but putting sugar free gum will help have two bad teeth they suck.pretty sure:)actually have a new tooth growing in too ha got a fake tooth on top and a damn new one shows up on the bottom have three sets of teeth

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Wow, that's very interesting. A medical oddity! I hope I don't grow anymore teeth. It sounds painful. Sorry you have to endure that. I will definitely take your advice about the sugar free gum! Thank you so much and sorry for interrupting this conversation. I have read very little of the comments and it seems to have strayed from the bird topic somewhat! LOL!
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
Dumb crap is all you have, you menace. Get your tiny pink scooter rider to help you. He is nothing but una splatter too.
Everyone should invade the Scottsville forum and read all about the unacreep and his unaqueens. hahaha They are bringing them up from topix graveyard. Detective is exposing the trolls again. Since they have run all the good people off this thread with their ignorant comments you can read what Scottsville thinks of them if you don't puke first. Loser trolls.
I told you that the pink tin pony is a harley with purple pinstriping. It may be tiny to your flked up eyes but its power with a 1200 cc engine, enough to burn black markes down and tear up you a new wreck-tim. And by the way rumor is the you love licking wreck-tims, especially the ones with a few kernels on them. Do you prefer corn or green beans?

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

I think my butt hole just spit in my underwear.
Hehehehe
sinus

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

thesmokemonster wrote:
Wow, that's very interesting. A medical oddity! I hope I don't grow anymore teeth. It sounds painful. Sorry you have to endure that. I will definitely take your advice about the sugar free gum! Thank you so much and sorry for interrupting this conversation. I have read very little of the comments and it seems to have strayed from the bird topic somewhat! LOL!
Sounds more like your sinuses are infected. They will drop down into the teeth canal's and even though no teeth are there, they will kill you. They also cause all the teeth in your mouth to hurt. It can cause all your teeth to die. So get it cleared up quick. Medicine should help finally. But in the mean time no easy fix.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor
on the bed post over night?

If your mama says "don't chew it"
Do you swallow it in spite.

Do you put it on your tonsils
and heave it left and right?

Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor
On the bed post over night?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

cloves

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

sinus wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds more like your sinuses are infected. They will drop down into the teeth canal's and even though no teeth are there, they will kill you. They also cause all the teeth in your mouth to hurt. It can cause all your teeth to die. So get it cleared up quick. Medicine should help finally. But in the mean time no easy fix.
Uhm, yuck. I don't think it is a sinus infection, honestly. I am having and have not ever really had sinus troubles. I do, on the other hand, have a very rare neurological disorder that almost no one has heard of and only 1 in 2,000,000 people have. The disorder is called "Palatal Myoclonus" and it has been problematic for me for quite some time now. It also causes headaches, mouthaches/toothaches, sore throats, and many other things! What happens with this disease/disorder is that your soft palate in your mouth seizes uncontrollably 24/7/365 (all of the time) due to a lesion on your brain stem. There is no cure, only petty treatment that slows the seizing down. We are given high doses of narcotic anti-convulsants, muscle relaxers, and sometimes barbiturates... The most problematic side of my palate muscle is my left side for some reason. I am going to assume that it is due to my Palatal Myoclonus, but I will take the antibiotics regardless. I have been to the dentist over the problem and they have told me that they cannot find anything. Sometimes I wonder if they missed some part of my root on the upper left wisdom tooth. I also chew/grind my mouth unknowingly on that side quite often. The gum may be a good idea for me! Nothing really stops the pain.

I did think it was sinuses for years until my doctors said my sinuses were okay... I do get scared of them being wrong about a bit of tooth causing an abscess on occasion. Blargh... I wish it would stop. I have been unable to sleep because of this pain.

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Mistake, I wrote I am having and have not every really had sinus troubles... I forgot to put "not" in front of having. Sorry, confusion...
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

now i have teeth pain haha wierd cause thats what feel ha well it can spread its not sinus i believe it spread threw the blood stream
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

its been proven that each planet could not exist without the one before because of the elements or something off subject is it possible to use the energy that doesnt exist unless storms like electricity no fuel at all great just remember free planets but its the truth in our solar system if everything is connected who says we cannot fly without gas

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

We don't need 'gas' to fly! There are many ways to create the energy needed to fly or travel long distances. I am sorry you have tooth pain now. Check out Palatal Myoclonus videos on Youtube. That's one of my major health problems, along with epilepsy. My health issues have inspired me to become a neurologist. I am on my way to studying Medicine at Johns Hopkins! Looking for a cure instead of hit and miss treatments!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Olive Hill Forum right now

Search the Olive Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Arrwood kiser 31 min Local 14
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr not 26,204
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 1,019
Della Mae Lawson Johnson 4 hr Mister X 3
Heard that Jim Short run for mayor 4 hr john 4
green beans 5 hr green beans 4
old hot lady at tanning place on back street 12 hr hummmm 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Olive Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••