Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81787 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#62174 Jul 12, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case you missed it the first time. Good Night.
Ancient Wolf wrote:

I intend to ignore the ignorant rantings of children and those obsessed with their body parts and functions and continue to post as I please and in so doing, will respond only to those that are somewhat respectful of others and display at least some amount of maturity. Good Day

So sorry I missed you, betty, OJG, LSD923, Hempburn, Prepper, blueminer, and any "regulars" or decent posters I might have missed scrolling past the Kentucky trollathon going on this thread hijacked by Scottsville trolls(not blueminer) and their unabomber wannabes. Good grief, is it convention time again. hahaha I think the little bird killer unajr in training is who he is visiting at the looney bin he keeps talking about. lights out, computer time over, personality disorder, etc....that's why he knows so much about them. Shame he has to drive all the way to Louisville to visit his little crazy cousin. Bet most of his family has been through it, that is why he is so bitter and foul mouthed worshipping unabomber and the dark one. Looks like they are having a real love fest. I have been working and living life unlike the 24 hour stalker trolls on topix.

Ancient Wolf I scanned through most of that trash but I am sure you are correct on your take of birdkiller. Leavenworth would have him for sure. You know with your grandson, LSD923, OJG, and myself we could easily have him checked out with our connections from our careers. If you see it is necessary email us. We had that conversation before with one lunatic on here before. Maybe sooner or later they will move on to their "special" thread or back to local forums where they know everyone personally being talked about. Meanwhile I guess they will coninue to show the whole state how disgusting they are. I will never go to Scottsville. hahha Sorry blueminer, you probably have a lot of nice people living there but I feel for you if you have that type breathing your air. lol

I did notice a lot of post have been removed. Guess the love fest got out of control and unabomber and sewer crew crossed the line. Did they ban the other two foul mouths? Or did they just change names and spin their locations? hahaha Let them have their fun. I am still posting whenever and whatever I want. I will start with a bunch of GODvines since they burn them so much and it will remind people of the good people in the world. I love these videos. Special thoughts out to lala who loves them too.:)
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62177 Jul 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
They are cute. I will wear them to the office tomorrow. They are power heels. If Gen. Patton would have worn heels, he'd like these . Wolf --any cross dressers in civil war history??
If you ever need a sexy office boy to ....open your mail,and such.I'm available at present time.I'm always willing to give 120%.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62178 Jul 12, 2012
Loco wrote:
It’s impossible” said pride.“It’s risky” said experience.“It’s pointless” said reason.“Give it a try” whispered the heart
old heart is always getting people in trouble! Pride goeth before the fall and risky sounds like frisky. That sounds fun.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62182 Jul 12, 2012
The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't do him harm.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62185 Jul 12, 2012
Didn't Washington get sworn into the presidency using a Masonic Bible?
Many paintings show him wearing a Masonic apron.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#62188 Jul 12, 2012
Sorry I missed my Sybil too. I am posting these GODvines and not wasting my time responding to foulmouth disgusting juveniles. Have your fun. I am posting for my friends on here and to make unabomber burn skin deep. Enjoy or don't, doesn't matter to me. Good always wins over evil. Remember that while you make your sick comments. Don't bother me. Show Kentucky how ignorant you are. Here's your first one. I love the animal ones, the ones with soldiers and all the miracles and good people out there.

Welcome to GodVine!
GodVine is a Christian Web site that focuses on uplifting, encouraging, and inspiring you in your daily life. If we can make your day a little brighter and your relationship with Jesus a little closer, then we've done our job. Check back often and join the Vine - God bless!

The Cutest Little Kitten Ever Just Wants Your Attention

With those big blue eyes, how could anyone not love this little kitty? It's videos like this that just bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart. Love it!

http://www.godvine.com/The-Cutest-Little-Kitt...

Dog Snuggles with his Little Kitty So Tightly - Very Cute

You can tell these two really love each other, the way they cuddle up. But that doesn't stop kitty from taking an interest in her doggy friend's tongue! LOL

http://www.godvine.com/Dog-Snuggles-with-his-...
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#62190 Jul 12, 2012
They Thought This Kitten Was Dead - But Then the Unbelievable Happens

Wow. After being trapped underground and so close to death, this heartbreaking tragedy ends up not only miraculous but extremely happy. You have to see it, especially the end.

http://www.godvine.com/They-Thought-This-Kitt...

God Bless all the first responders and good samaritans who take the time to rescue God's creatures.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62192 Jul 12, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Sorry I missed my Sybil too. I am posting these GODvines and not wasting my time responding to foulmouth disgusting juveniles. Have your fun. I am posting for my friends on here and to make unabomber burn skin deep. Enjoy or don't, doesn't matter to me. Good always wins over evil. Remember that while you make your sick comments. Don't bother me. Show Kentucky how ignorant you are. Here's your first one. I love the animal ones, the ones with soldiers and all the miracles and good people out there.
Welcome to GodVine!
GodVine is a Christian Web site that focuses on uplifting, encouraging, and inspiring you in your daily life. If we can make your day a little brighter and your relationship with Jesus a little closer, then we've done our job. Check back often and join the Vine - God bless!
The Cutest Little Kitten Ever Just Wants Your Attention
With those big blue eyes, how could anyone not love this little kitty? It's videos like this that just bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart. Love it!
http://www.godvine.com/The-Cutest-Little-Kitt...
Dog Snuggles with his Little Kitty So Tightly - Very Cute
You can tell these two really love each other, the way they cuddle up. But that doesn't stop kitty from taking an interest in her doggy friend's tongue! LOL
http://www.godvine.com/Dog-Snuggles-with-his-...
Thank you dear Abeliver...I always look forward to your posts.:)
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#62193 Jul 12, 2012
Video Captures Heroic Man Risking it All to Save a Boy

Breathtaking. This fire in the Bronx would've killed this little boy if one man didn't step up and do the unimaginable. He is a true hero, an angel on Earth.

http://www.godvine.com/Video-Captures-Heroic-...
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#62194 Jul 12, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am quite familiar with that and I totally agree with you. "Divide and Conquer" has been a long time strategy of the power hungry since the days of and even before Julius Ceasar.
From a Historically religous concept, I also just read:
At a Convention held in Motgomery Alabama, the "Methodist Church South" stated: "Be it resolved that we believe that African Slavery, as it exists in the Southern States of the Republic" to be a wise, humane, and righteous institution, approved of GOD; and calculated to promote, in the highest possible degree, the welfare of the slave".
If a christian GOD approved slavery, I think it best to find PEACE with the CREATOR and not in some part of a group think, but in a more pastoral setting. In studying the Civil War, it seems to me that the extreme desire for power lies primarily with the politicians and the pulpits. That seems to be no different than today.
We often speak of slavory as a two hundred year old concept in America, but no one speaks of the "bible's" many written laws concerning slaves. Exodus 21 comes to mind:

And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. 8 If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her. 9 And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. 10 If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, and her marriage rights. 11 And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without paying money.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#62195 Jul 12, 2012
Turtle Shows What Being a Friend is All About

When his friend got stuck on his back, it was this turtle that showed us all what friendship is all about. We could all learn something from this one :)

http://www.godvine.com/Turtle-Shows-What-Bein...

This will show you determination even among turtles and friendship which most on here would never have close to these turtles. I haven't joined Godvine, but sure enjoy their inspirational videos. After the trash spewed on this thread that use to be a friendly place to talk about everything even birds (live birds since they stopped dropping dead like LAST year). It is a shame there is such disgusting people as unabomber and his wannabes that make it their day's goal to trash it with such ignorance and filth. So here is is your last little bit of goodness until morning. Have a fun troll fest. I am off to sleep. I have a life to enjoy and need my rest.

Goodnight to all the regulars who might pop in, if not, have a good Friday. Trolls not so much.:)

"CLICK" :)
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62196 Jul 12, 2012
I remember a heartbreaking video,not sure you posted it or not.Two poor stray dogs in the middle of a busy four lane highway,one critically injured the other trying to pull it to safety.The little brave dog never stopped among the screeching tires and blaring horns until it pulled it's friend to safety.Unfortunately it died.But the security video gained national attention,and the brave little dog was adopted by a loving family.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#62200 Jul 12, 2012
Loco wrote:
Didn't Washington get sworn into the presidency using a Masonic Bible?
Many paintings show him wearing a Masonic apron.
A Masonic bible is the King James bible. The only departure from any King James being a Masonic emblem on the cover, no different than the Gideon's or any other organization's having their name on a bible due to mass purchase.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#62201 Jul 12, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you dear Abeliver...I always look forward to your posts.:)
You are quite welcome. Have a great Friday the 13th.:)
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#62205 Jul 12, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
We often speak of slavory as a two hundred year old concept in America, but no one speaks of the "bible's" many written laws concerning slaves. Exodus 21 comes to mind:
And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. 8 If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her. 9 And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. 10 If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, and her marriage rights. 11 And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without paying money.
Hi Hempburn. Good post. Of course I enjoy all of them. I have often wonder why they never account for those slaves in the Bible. I was off to bed after posting the Godvines that burns the unabomber devil worshipper so much. After scrolling through two days of trash it was time to post something inspirational. Not much activity on the earthquake map or I would post it too. hahaha. Enjoy your Friday the 13th, I am sure the trolls will make it a holiday. hahahaha Maybe they will show all the movie as a treat for the birdkiller and his fellow inmates. lo

Have a goodnight. I am outta here.

"CLICK" for tonight!:)
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62206 Jul 12, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite welcome. Have a great Friday the 13th.:)
You too.:)
Your a breath of fresh air for this thread.Thank you.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#62211 Jul 12, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
You too.:)
Your a breath of fresh air for this thread.Thank you.
Thank you. It use to be a very friendly, informative, interesting thread until a few losers decided to make it their full day/night's mission to trash it. Some of us refuse to let their vile comments run us off, others just read it now. I only post on this one regularly and sometimes in my own town forum if I am passionate about the subject. I do not, nor have I ever, or would ever live in Etown though. I am North of Elizabethtown. Hope you have a great weekend. I will be back. Especially if it rains all weekend. Which I hope it does. We had a good drenching a couple times today. It was great.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62212 Jul 12, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
A Masonic bible is the King James bible. The only departure from any King James being a Masonic emblem on the cover, no different than the Gideon's or any other organization's having their name on a bible due to mass purchase.
Years ago I used to watch this guy on a Christian network,that really trashed the Masons.His whole show every show was something bad about Masons.Bizarre rituals,twisting the words of the Bible to fit their perspective.and what a 33rd degree Mason really was....Then he just went away.lol
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62214 Jul 12, 2012
I think I'll CLICK too.Oddly enough,Friday the 13th is usually a pretty lucky day for me.
Note to self:Buy lotto ticket. lol

"CLICK"

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#62216 Jul 12, 2012
If that ain't taking out the trash, I don't know what is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
karen sammons 8 hr Karen sammons 6
Looking 9 hr Matlock fan 4
Matthew Adkins & his party bunch?? 9 hr The truth 1
w*ores of olivehill 19 hr Kayla Hall 31
donnie callihan Thu Mae 3
Steve Lewis wreck Thu not sure 8
Local Politics Do you approve of Robin Webb as State Senator? (Jan '12) Thu JUST HELPING 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages