Becky and Estill Stamper

Becky and Estill Stamper

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

Tired of the drama

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2009
I am so tired of there sh*t. Why should they get away with the same things that everyone else is going to jail for just because they rat on other people to keep themselves out of trouble. They accuse innocent people of stealing from them when they are the ones that steal from each other. I know I have seen them do it. You cant be nice to them because as soon as you piss them off they turn on you and make your life a living hell. All they do is run to the police and make uo lies to tourture people. People beware Estill Stamper is a rat. He works for fade. I have heard him say it many times. I mean why else would police inform him of the raid they at Donnie Owans apatments. No one else was informed.It cam right from the horses mouth.
POP

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2009
Tired of the drama wrote:
I am so tired of there sh*t. Why should they get away with the same things that everyone else is going to jail for just because they rat on other people to keep themselves out of trouble. They accuse innocent people of stealing from them when they are the ones that steal from each other. I know I have seen them do it. You cant be nice to them because as soon as you piss them off they turn on you and make your life a living hell. All they do is run to the police and make uo lies to tourture people. People beware Estill Stamper is a rat. He works for fade. I have heard him say it many times. I mean why else would police inform him of the raid they at Donnie Owans apatments. No one else was informed.It cam right from the horses mouth.
Is day is coming. Someone will stomp his a?? in the ground it's not going to be long.
Why dont he get out of his apartment anymore?
lol

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2009
Cause he is a chicken sh**.
just saying

Hillsboro, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2010
lol wrote:
Cause he is a chicken sh**.
Yes he is. and he also is in jail now.
Wonderin

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2010
No people Estil is not in jail he got out like 3 weeks ago.. He does not live in those apartments anymore.. AND I AM SURE THAT HE IS NOT A CHICKEN SHIT!! GO and confront him I am sure that he would not be scared of you! no Estil is not perfect and yes he is on drugs but you must be too, Y are you on here warning people that he is a rat?? You need to check yourself before you go talking about people. ANd Why are you so worried that he is a rat? WHat are you scared, Dont do the shit you do and you wont have to worrie if he is a rat. But I am pretty sure that he is not a rat! And I am POSITIVE that he is NOT WORKING FOR FADE!!! So just leave him alone you are no better than he is..
Annoyed

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2013
He is a chicken shit to!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob Short Is Dead 1 hr Knew 3
Olive Hill Swimming Pool 2 hr ben ladin 2
Councilman not paying City Taxes 2 hr jakes ass 5
Valley truck stop. 2 hr MMatlock fans a 2
taking kids out of state (Mar '11) 3 hr Concerning mother 75
Carter County Drug Problem 4 hr tampacat 32
Married woman 9 hr Hillbilly boy 1

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance