First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Thanks to the mayor. Olive Hill is getting a new name Queerville,Kentucky.
Concerned Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
I'm really tired of seeing all the gay insults. I'm more concerned with the fact that he cheated on his wife... it really doesn't matter with who. Oh yeah, and let's not forgot the drug dealing, LOL. One of the problems with this town is the way many citizens prioritize actions. It seems in the posts I've been reading he's being judged harsher for the bisexuality than the adultery, and not much at all for the drugs. What a shame.
ugh

Schererville, IN

#3 Dec 3, 2012
stfu before i find u and a** F*ck u.
ugh

Schererville, IN

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I'm really tired of seeing all the gay insults. I'm more concerned with the fact that he cheated on his wife... it really doesn't matter with who. Oh yeah, and let's not forgot the drug dealing, LOL. One of the problems with this town is the way many citizens prioritize actions. It seems in the posts I've been reading he's being judged harsher for the bisexuality than the adultery, and not much at all for the drugs. What a shame.
I agree
not funny

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
I think your statement is nasty.

I do think homosexuality is wrong, however, to degrade our community with this post is wrong too. We have to live in this town with the drugs and theives.
It can be a great little community again, but it is going to take everyone having a little pride and respect to make it what it once was.

Nothing about this situation is funny, bob. Certainly not you.
Takebackthetown

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
I dont care about anyones sexuality. What I do care about is the town. We do not need a drug dealing mayor! What is wrong with you people? Taking up for the mayor of our town! He has made Olive Hill Ky newsworthy for having a drug dealing mayor. I have heard from relatives in several states that its on their local news. Hell its probably on CNN!!!
hey

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Takebackthetown wrote:
I dont care about anyones sexuality. What I do care about is the town. We do not need a drug dealing mayor! What is wrong with you people? Taking up for the mayor of our town! He has made Olive Hill Ky newsworthy for having a drug dealing mayor. I have heard from relatives in several states that its on their local news. Hell its probably on CNN!!!
When did you stop smokeing weed?It is real good for med,.GOD gave it to us to help with life on earth.
why

Morehead, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>When did you stop smokeing weed?It is real good for med,.GOD gave it to us to help with life on earth.
I could say the same for alcohol, drugs (any- meth included), and almost anything else..FAIL
how do u know hes gay?

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
How do you know the mayor is gay? How do you know he cheated on his wife? I haven't seen any video or interviews with the mayor or the alleged "lover" saying they are in a relationship. It looks like some smartass officer wanted to add insult to injury and make up a story. If there was another man there, why was he not arrested??? Why has his name not been released? It's all lies, I think!
Come On

Cleveland, GA

#10 Dec 3, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>When did you stop smokeing weed?It is real good for med,.GOD gave it to us to help with life on earth.
I don't have a problem with weed either but I DO have a problem with an elected official, who is supposed to follow the law like the rest of us citizens, abusing his power. This is a man who through videos said we needed to crack down and be harsher towards drugs yet he himself gets arrested for trying to sell weed. Hypocritical in my book. Why most people don't see a problem with this is troubling, and we certainly don't need someone like that in office who abuses his power and sees himself above the law while expecting everyone else to abide.
Stoptheinsanity

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
His own daughter was arrested in her own mobile home manufacturing meth, with two other men Brian Liles and Steve Burns. Those three get drug court. Good figure. Anyone else would get the standard life sentence.
Takebackthetown

Grayson, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
And they say there are no jobs in Olive Hill...the Mayor and his family have created two sales positions in this year alone! His daughter has a manufacturing business (METH LAB)in her own home! And Mayor Sparks is selling organic plants (MARIJUANA) next to the school! We are very fortunate to have two such fine citizens in our community!!
spanked monkey

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
well at least we have those jobs to follow back on since stone mountain was a bust.
your news

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Come On wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with weed either but I DO have a problem with an elected official, who is supposed to follow the law like the rest of us citizens, abusing his power. This is a man who through videos said we needed to crack down and be harsher towards drugs yet he himself gets arrested for trying to sell weed. Hypocritical in my book. Why most people don't see a problem with this is troubling, and we certainly don't need someone like that in office who abuses his power and sees himself above the law while expecting everyone else to abide.
It should not matter if he was a elected offical or not pot should be LEGAL.
Sally

Lexington, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2012
I don't know about Olive Hill being on CNN, but I do know that Jay Leno told on his program one night about the police busting a meth lab in the restroom of the Nicholasville, KY, Wal-Mart. Bad as when David Letterman said Carter County, KY, was the only coundy in KY without a public library.
Frankly

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2012
It wouldn't matter if it was legal or not. Most of you deadbeats won't work for the money to pay for it. You would rather steal from the productive citizens to pay for your habit. And if you tell me you work, please tell me where, so I can be sure to avoid your place of business.
Olive Hill

Ashland, KY

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Well, you might believe it or not, but it was on CNN News brief.
Danny Sparks like attention, just like Stone Mtn. crap, well hell the guy that own the Stone Mtn. is in jail for fraud, that where Danny need to be, hope his wife take him to the cleaner.
Danny talk about that grandchild, well hell if I was that grandchild, I wouldn't anything about Danny Sparks being my grandpa, would you?
I know Danny for long time, that what he want ATTENTION.
I wonder what Cheri James think aout all this, I am sure she getting attention too.
So, the meeting is going to be intersting tonight, don't you think so.
hey

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Olive Hill wrote:
Well, you might believe it or not, but it was on CNN News brief.
Danny Sparks like attention, just like Stone Mtn. crap, well hell the guy that own the Stone Mtn. is in jail for fraud, that where Danny need to be, hope his wife take him to the cleaner.
Danny talk about that grandchild, well hell if I was that grandchild, I wouldn't anything about Danny Sparks being my grandpa, would you?
I know Danny for long time, that what he want ATTENTION.
I wonder what Cheri James think aout all this, I am sure she getting attention too.
So, the meeting is going to be intersting tonight, don't you think so.
Let us know how the meeting gos tonight?I also know pot should be legal and hemp.
Anita Widerbox

Morehead, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>Let us know how the meeting gos tonight?I also know pot should be legal and hemp.
What an idiot..me want pot, man..hey dude, got a joint? No one cares what you "know". You want to smoke it, go ahead, no one cares. You want it legal? move. It will most liklely never be legal in your lifetime in KY..
Concerned Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Dec 5, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>Let us know how the meeting gos tonight?I also know pot should be legal and hemp.
Newsflash: It ALWAYS matters when an elected official breaks the law. You can't pick which laws to follow just because you don't like them. I'm tired of you cry babies whining about your pot being illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
us patriots mc 3 hr different club me... 4
Is Bobby Hall part time now. 10 hr duhwhatcha 5
city electric bill 12 hr pissed 8
Bradley maschke (Aug '11) 23 hr Funny 6
Adam Houk Thu Wow 8
Ashley Shenett Thu Helen 3
Joetta Barker (Apr '10) Wed True 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages