Mike P'Simer/Briana Larae Kiser

Mike P'Simer/Briana Larae Kiser

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

Hello

Owingsville, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2011
Good hopefully they tell on everyone including you I'm sick of this town being taken over by low life druggies and dealers!!
Lee

Winder, GA

#4 Sep 19, 2011
wanting everyone to know wrote:
I am wanting everyone to know that these two people are working for the law and going to rat on anyone that it takes to keep them from going to jail.These two are the ones that fled on foot when the police raided and arrested Jason Hall for manufacturing meth.There are said to be warrants for these two individuals but the law are not going to arrest them because as I stated they are working for the law to avoid jail.People are trying to say that they are hiding from the law ,this is a lie.Mike and Briana can be found at any given time at either one of their parents home.
If that's the case they are 100 Rats in Carter County that is how many warrants that has not been seaverd
me toooo

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2011
I'm sick of them too. They make ghettos and slums out of neighborhoods and towns. And they destroy relationships, health, minds, and homes.
NEIGHBORONTHE LOOP

Owingsville, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2011
jus wonderin wrote:
is briana larae kiser brian kisers daughter and charlotte n spencers grandaughter???
Where r they living at now? I will tuen them in tomorrow.
Which one of then lives right over the Rowan County line at the foot of the hill off 174? They say that hollow is full of DEALERS and users a lot of traffic been going thru the loop here in the past 2 months. Someone new must have moved in one of those NASTY ASS trailers somewhere on the loop. James Conn as even been seen at that house you know the quiar boy. If he there they have to be drugs around even that Brandon Logan, with that slu? Tabby Lowe wow have you seen here lately? The Logans r taking care of her habit now. Brandons dad because they little jerk off isnt going to tkae care of her.

“ viva la resistance”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 19, 2011
They ottah put a fence around the brickyard that they are tearing down and put them all in it and lock the gate and let'em scratch their eyes out trying to get the leftover scraps from the dealers. That would take care of alot of problems in town. Kinda like a kings island for pillheads. Hey! Pillbilly island that's it! Let'em all drop I say.
maybe

Morehead, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2011
kiser wrote:
briana takes after daddy brian kiser what can you tell the law about deans murder but guess you need get with mike holbrooks and smoke some crack and get your stories straight and then its hammer time and yes i know what i know its cat and mouse whos the pussy now brian _ go cry to spencer n charlotte are they getting low on money yet keeping you out of jail and yes you have served time but have you for what happened to dean and yes again they got the black guy from ohio for deans murder but who helped and got a crack deal all fucked up that turned to murder??????
Sounds like you are the one crack out of your mind
maybe she takes after her mother and her side of the familey
apple

Cleveland, GA

#18 Sep 21, 2011
regardless of which side of the tree she fell from, she was screwed either way!
maybe

Morehead, KY

#19 Sep 21, 2011
well most of the time people choose what they want to do them selfs and other people want to blame someone else for what they do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best carpenters 14 min Muskie Mike 17
Pam subblet benson 55 min Jerry lee 4
trumbp hill junkyard 1 hr booooo 4
Can any1 tell me how to get in touch with Dave ... 5 hr Mabe 2
Why do men hate skinny women ? (Oct '13) 8 hr Be nice 25
Scarlet conn adkins 19 hr Needs to know 14
Drugheads Of Olive Hill (May '16) 21 hr TOM 11

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance