Shes a crack head with two kids. Good luck with that crazy woman
olive hill

Sandy Hook, KY

#3 May 12, 2012
this crack head is also doing two conn men at once
nope

Owingsville, KY

#4 May 12, 2012
Marie is a nut case. She thinks she's a witch and once told a bunch of people she slept with ghosts like sexual. She is crazy.
4 urr 411

United States

#5 May 13, 2012
Thats why this wh#re witch will burn in hell.
marie

United States

#6 May 14, 2012
Im not a wh+re..i am a witch and I will cast a spell on everyone..u think ur smarts huh well im here to tell u that ur snot lol..and so wat who I sleep with dont matter and yea I sleep with ghost hahaha..r u jealous much lmao..im getting my wand/ crack pipe now lmao
Shane

United States

#7 May 14, 2012
Man this bitch is a physco stalkin ass wh*re..let her get the cock one time and she been stalkin me ever since on my fb ,at my dads, she even burnt dwn my house..to try to get me to move in wit her..thats probley why 3of her exes killed.theyselfs..or she cast a spell on them or watever..she is st8 evil and dnt believe in jesus always talkin bout karma an shi.. and wat the b+tch need to do is go line them chin hairs up in the mirror,lay off the dope,start worrying bout ur kids and pertain that stink in yo panties and find the lord..can I get a amen?
on looker

United States

#8 May 14, 2012
Amen brother
nope

Owingsville, KY

#9 May 14, 2012
I find it funny how the majority of the people posting are obviously the same person. If you hate her that much take it up with her.
chrissy

Morehead, KY

#10 May 14, 2012
Marie has been a friend of mine for 13 or 14 years and yes i did say friend and there isnt many people you can call friends most just associates. She has always been there for me never made excuses instead of being there. She is entitled to her own beliefs i was raised apostolic penecostal but i know i dont have to pay for nobodys sins but my own. Her belief dont change who she is she is a great person and she has heart. Actually i would consider her a better person then the people on here hiding behind a screen name talking shit about her.She is real not fake and your opinion of her just makes her a better person in my eyes. LOVE YA ALWAYS MARIE FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!
the real me

Cleveland, GA

#11 May 14, 2012
U wanna talk shit u know where im at. Lol. If not i let u no ppl.
on looker wrote:
Amen brother
the real me

Cleveland, GA

#12 May 14, 2012
4 urr 411 wrote:
Shes a crack head with two kids. Good luck with that crazy woman
if im the crack head u must be supplier. Lmao. Dont pretend u know me when we all know u dont.
the real me

Cleveland, GA

#13 May 14, 2012
U ppl can be big talken shit on a comp. Come be a man or woman anf talk the shit to my face.. You all got one thing right i can be a crazy. Come find out. Lol. It can be fun either way. Lol. Now get a life. And if you have a problem with me dont play the two face drama bullshit. Take it up with me.
the real me

Cleveland, GA

#14 May 14, 2012
Shane wrote:
Man this bitch is a physco stalkin ass wh*re..let her get the cock one time and she been stalkin me ever since on my fb ,at my dads, she even burnt dwn my house..to try to get me to move in wit her..thats probley why 3of her exes killed.theyselfs..or she cast a spell on them or watever..she is st8 evil and dnt believe in jesus always talkin bout karma an shi.. and wat the b+tch need to do is go line them chin hairs up in the mirror,lay off the dope,start worrying bout ur kids and pertain that stink in yo panties and find the lord..can I get a amen?
.kevin will love this post. Ans shane u just pissed. Lol. U never was man enough for a real woman. U can try to talk shit about me all u want but ppl that do know me knowd ut just a punk running that mouth.lol. Sad. Sad. Lol
the real me

Cleveland, GA

#15 May 14, 2012
nope wrote:
Marie is a nut case. She thinks she's a witch and once told a bunch of people she slept with ghosts like sexual. She is crazy.
wow... And u r who???
the real me

Cleveland, GA

#16 May 14, 2012
just wndering wrote:
who is marie boggs lives on armory hill
. You wanna know about me ask me!!!
i know you

Owingsville, KY

#17 May 14, 2012
marie you were doing pills and smoking pot while pregnant with your son. i know cause you'd be calling around looking for stuff. and a little friend you used to work with would rat you out and tried to get you fired. just saying.
Shane

United States

#18 May 15, 2012
Lol bam to the top
the real me

Cleveland, GA

#19 May 16, 2012
They drug test u at the hospital....du**a**. As far as work goes...get it right. I was doing the running for someone else. Just because u know my name..doesnt mean u know me.
nikki

Cleveland, GA

#20 May 16, 2012
olive hill wrote:
this crack head is also doing two conn men at once
U idiot...get ur dam facts straight. Marie isn't with anyone. The two "Conn men" u r refering to...theres only on. Hes been like a father to her since she was 14years old. Shes got one baby daddy...how many do u have...bit#h.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Head Lice in 2nd Grade at Tygart Creek 3 hr MommaX4 24
town drunk callihan is new mayor 10 hr Allen 4
Andy Bond (Sep '16) 11 hr her 91
Any decent single women 13 hr darkman 10
who will be the NEW OH Mayor Wed Max 33
bitty Mar 21 mary 1
seriously????? Mar 21 Truthfully 6

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance