who wrecked on sixty at three

who wrecked on sixty at three

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

me too

Ashland, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Bad wreck on route sixty around three . today. anyone knows what happen? who was i it?
observer

Morehead, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Hmm. Did they not contact you to let you know..........Must not have been any of your business!!!!!!!!!!Bahahahahaha hahahaha
CountryGirl2013

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
omg.! the person was just curios it couldve been a family member u didnt have the right to say that...
So Funny but so sad

Fredericksburg, VA

#4 Nov 29, 2012
It was a very wonderful older lady and her grandchildren, they are all fine, the driver of the other vehicle seems to be ok since he fled the scene.
scary

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
It was a terrible wreck. There was also some sort of work truck involved. Was that the vehicle the other person who fled was driving? It was torn to bits... I have a hard time imagining someone fled that vehicle on foot.
I was there

Ardsley, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2012
No one fled the scene
Darrell

Painesville, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2012
And that's the beauty of Topix. Everyone has an opinion and a different story to tell. Unless you read it in the paper or saw what happened, you can't believe the bull on here....that goes for any forum on Topix!
Eyewitless News

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2012
16 dead, 11 injured.

After a 21 car pile up on Rt 6o near Olive Hill, 16 persons were left dead and 11 injured.

Witnesses said the vehicle which triggered the pile up was driven by someone "talking on a cell phone and was weaving recklessly. There were teeth, hair, and eyeballs everywhere."

Police declined to comment.

Gory pictures at eleven...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's gotta be at least one! 8 min Broken and afraid 1
single guy looking for single women (Apr '09) 43 min Broken and afraid 11
phone lines 51 min LovnATandT 7
Afraid of truth? 4 hr Flying Crow 2
Bonnie Barber/Dorena Barber 17 hr Jake 3
Haskel Cline Sat Josie 17
Care giver( Sat Thankful 4

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance