Direct TV repair ?
Hill William

Morehead, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Anyone know who can work on our Direct TV dish ? They (Direct) can't send anyone until Monday which means we will miss the Super Bowl :-(
wayne

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2013
U can do it urself. set it on the signal meter and move it slowly till ur signal returns
grouchy granny

Morehead, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Hill William wrote:
Anyone know who can work on our Direct TV dish ? They (Direct) can't send anyone until Monday which means we will miss the Super Bowl :-(
Change to dish.....better service, they always come the same day you call.
Hill William

Morehead, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
grouchy granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Change to dish.....better service, they always come the same day you call.
Yes, we had Dish for years and wish we had never switched ! So far we have not been happy with Direct TV at all and would not recommend them.
Hill William

Morehead, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
wayne wrote:
U can do it urself. set it on the signal meter and move it slowly till ur signal returns
Our dish mount is toast, it flops around. Bad install. We pay so much for Sat. TV and you can't get it fixed for a week or more.
wayne

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Tighten her down and set the up and down to 45 degrees. Twist it around southwest very slowly with the sat box on signal meter. you can hit the sats. id do it for ya but I'm in mich.
Hill William

Morehead, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
wayne wrote:
Tighten her down and set the up and down to 45 degrees. Twist it around southwest very slowly with the sat box on signal meter. you can hit the sats. id do it for ya but I'm in mich.
Thanks
Hello

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2013
They are all about the same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Odd 1 hr just a guy 10
who wrecked 1 hr Cheech 5
What happened at smokey valley truck stop ? 1 hr Porky 3
Weather 3 hr Local 2
voter 10 hr UNOMEWELL 2
cassey workman (Dec '14) 20 hr Jdjdufufjj 2
Drug bust Thu Local 24
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages