What does anybody know about General Jackson Tackett

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hehe

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#1 Jan 30, 2009
Curious what people think.. Should I date him?
dew

Morehead, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2009
are you talking about jack tackett from flat fork.i thought jack moved away with his wife last year.this jack is sherman davis grandson
shorty from tygert

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2009
jack is my husbands nephew.he moved to guatemala.he is a very sweet man.he comes from a good loving family..we all miss him
shorty from tygert

Morehead, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2009
jack if your out there in the world drop up a line you have me ee..trish miss you crazy man
wondering

Cleveland, GA

#6 Feb 3, 2009
Isn't he married with two kids (one boy - one girl)? Haven't seen him in ages but last time I did his kids was going to Upper Tygart.
shorty from tygert

Morehead, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2009
when i talked to him up at his store.he said he was moving to GUATEMALA.i think his mom & x have the kids.i really like his x.even divorced she is still family..
the x

Morehead, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2009
shorty from tygert wrote:
when i talked to him up at his store.he said he was moving to GUATEMALA.i think his mom & x have the kids.i really like his x.even divorced she is still family..
hey, who are you? this is the x and I wasn'st sure who liked me:) ttys
the x

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2009
hehe wrote:
I'm not sure who you are, but I'm his ex wife and he's remarried to Maria and they live in Guatemala. So, if you're into married men...it's up to you. I can also tell you that he's not a faithful man. We divorced because of this fact. Good luck making your decision.
the x

Morehead, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2009
hehe wrote:
Where are you from/live? There is more you should know, but I don't want to post it on a public forum. If you're interested, I'll explain things privately.
the x

Morehead, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2009
wondering wrote:
Isn't he married with two kids (one boy - one girl)? Haven't seen him in ages but last time I did his kids was going to Upper Tygart.
he's divorced and remarried...three kids from first marriage. two of the kids are in high school and one in elementary.
the x

Morehead, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2009
dew wrote:
are you talking about jack tackett from flat fork.i thought jack moved away with his wife last year.this jack is sherman davis grandson
hey, do I know you? this is jack's ex wife...just wondering who you were:)ttyl
the x

Morehead, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2009
shorty from tygert wrote:
jack is my husbands nephew.he moved to guatemala.he is a very sweet man.he comes from a good loving family..we all miss him
your husband's nephew...hmmm...on which side? are you mike's wife?
hehe

Morehead, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2009
to the X. Jack is a really sweet guy. And I heard a different story from him about you. I am not sure what to believe.
An old acquaintence

Arnold, MO

#15 Aug 25, 2009
the x wrote:
<quoted text>
your husband's nephew...hmmm...on which side? are you mike's wife?
Hey,'x wife', this is an old acquaintence from about 6yrs ago that would love to reconnect with you just to see how you are doing. I'm not sure how to do it on here without making both our private info public. Drop a line here if you're still around!

Rick from MO
the x

Erie, PA

#16 Nov 3, 2010
An old acquaintence wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,'x wife', this is an old acquaintence from about 6yrs ago that would love to reconnect with you just to see how you are doing. I'm not sure how to do it on here without making both our private info public. Drop a line here if you're still around!
Rick from MO
hey, is this rick from missouri? ok, look me up on facebook. i'm remarried and live in pa now. ttys:)
Rick

United States

#17 Nov 3, 2010
the x wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, is this rick from missouri? ok, look me up on facebook. i'm remarried and live in pa now. ttys:)
Hey Lou Look for me on facebook rbfrazier@yahoo.com or email me your info. I don't know your married name to search you!
oldfriend

Morehead, KY

#18 Jun 24, 2011
what do you all think about his arrest? WOW! Is that true? I knew he was a leach but....
jack former coworker

Charleston, WV

#19 Jun 27, 2011
jack said quoting as close as possible "if you're going to lie, stick with it. as long as you don't change your story they can't prove any thing. So if you lie, commit to it."

my opinion believe the x and give her your sympathy. I hope the x's kids are OK.
oldfriend

Morehead, KY

#20 Aug 22, 2011
So do you think he done that to his own kids? It seems hard to believe. Wonder what he is gonna do now that he can't have sex since he is still locked up. Go gay? He is weird as all get out so it wouldn't be suprising at all. Didn't his little brother Luke "pillhead thief" get out of jail last year for burglary next to his Mother's residence? Whats wrong with that family.
anon

Grayson, KY

#21 Sep 29, 2011
Jack did it, I have no doubt, hope he rots for it.
And I just hope he's not as good at convincing the courts as he was to everyone else who met him. Hope the family is okay misses x.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kathy and david 13 min well? 11
Chandra marsh 1 hr dunno 15
Amanda Issac 18 hr Mrs Jones 2
What happen to Rick Short?? Sat Its me 1
hey everyone katrina carter is out and poppin (Jun '13) Sat doinlife 35
Steven Franklin Sat Olive Hill Sam 1
missy Fri Rabbit 12
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web