What do you think about Danny Webb?

What do you think about Danny Webb?

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

hummm

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2009
is he a crook? or who has been cheated by him?
tom

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2009
He is full of shit and a lies like a dog. Watch your back around him as soon as you leave he talks shit behind your back.
sherrie

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Apr 9, 2009
Is he the one that lives on smith run that sells tires?
bored

Morehead, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2009
i know the one who lives on Smith Run... He's not so bad.. Yes, he can be 'full of it' sometimes but who isn't...
blaaa

Jeffersonville, KY

#5 Apr 13, 2009
whos tom?
know him

Morehead, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2009
Danny is about Danny. Next time you talk to him ask about his child support and has he paid it over the years or why he is getting MADE to pay it. Danny is king of the hill on his hill but he is afraid to act that way off his hill. Acts the little dog that barks in his yard but is afraid as hell out of his yard. He is truly a legend in his own mind.
Sonny Webb

Morehead, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2009
why is it that people get on here and talk so brave but don't have enuf hair on your ass to use your own name?
fader

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Apr 25, 2009
what
I know

Jeffersonville, KY

#9 Apr 26, 2009
He is king of the hill, runs that mouth up there but to puss to say anything to a persons face. I've said what I think about him to his face. He is a liar and it's pretty sad that people in your own family hate you and your girls don't even see you cause you have burned them so many times. Does your wife know how big of a wh*re you are probably not since she is still with your nasty a$$, oh well that's just what I think.
someone

Stanton, KY

#10 Apr 26, 2009
don't go gwt any thing notized.. he will tell everyone your business...i know he told people what was in our wills...
someone

Stanton, KY

#11 Apr 26, 2009
*get* not gwt...oppppssss
You Morons

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Jun 16, 2010
Back off idiots. Danny is a good guy. At least he works and doesnt mess around with drugs like most of you morons.
knows one

Morehead, KY

#13 Jun 16, 2010
Let's try to be specific here. What Danny Webb are you guys talking about? The one I know works for a living and speaks his mind. Please clear the mud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Bradley 3 hr Lol 9
Josh Bond 6 hr well 7
Lea Dawn Carroll Cox (Oct '10) 18 hr Yeah 21
Odd Fri cracke 15
Chris Porter in the parade with 2 women!? Fri Pink pony 30
Looking for farm land Fri Looking4Land 1
a woman named Brandy Jul 29 Booty 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages