First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Saying

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Does the sanctity of marriage not mean nothing to no one any more? Very few people have any morals or values left in them.
who cares

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Aug 11, 2012
who cares? Live your own life and stop worrying about everyone else's.
wondering

Grayson, KY

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
Does the sanctity of marriage not mean nothing to no one any more? Very few people have any morals or values left in them.
Does a lack of morals cause a person to become unable to know how to spell or use correct grammar?

“very interesting apparently”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 11, 2012
You'd think that their grammar would match after using such a word as 'sordid' but the question is valid and here is my answer: Marriage is a wonderful thing (if entered into with truth and trust.) If one in the partnership turns to the other and says that they have never loved the other then the trust is therefore broken and all vows are invalid by the mere fact that they were entered into without logic thought. If you make a promise and don't intend to keep it then that's your deal.

Notice I have said people and person this whole tyme. People who are homosexual are included in my thought of marriage. People worry about too much that doesn't matter. If two men want to get married, so what? That's their deal. It's none of your affair. As for using churches and priests and things, I highly doubt that anyone of them would ask them to marry them if they are looked down upon by the person marrying them. So you don't have to worry about that. I know a man who refuses to run a church (even though he is more than qualified) and would marry two men.

Now, as for marriage in general most women no longer believe in marriage because they have taken on the men mentality. It is a strange state of affairs but the ones who really upset me are the ones who are married because it benefits them and not for love. I see no point in marrying someone if you don't love them. If you love and trust someone and are safe in the knowledge that you want to grow old together and be laid next to the other when you die, then that, in itself, is sacred.
Wow you are dumb

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Your wordy yet nonsensical rambling is proof positive that you obviously think you are pretty smart, although it is painfully obvious that you, unfortunately, are quite dumb.

People just change their minds. Stop being stupid.
the devil makes three wrote:
You'd think that their grammar would match after using such a word as 'sordid' but the question is valid and here is my answer: Marriage is a wonderful thing (if entered into with truth and trust.) If one in the partnership turns to the other and says that they have never loved the other then the trust is therefore broken and all vows are invalid by the mere fact that they were entered into without logic thought. If you make a promise and don't intend to keep it then that's your deal.
Notice I have said people and person this whole tyme. People who are homosexual are included in my thought of marriage. People worry about too much that doesn't matter. If two men want to get married, so what? That's their deal. It's none of your affair. As for using churches and priests and things, I highly doubt that anyone of them would ask them to marry them if they are looked down upon by the person marrying them. So you don't have to worry about that. I know a man who refuses to run a church (even though he is more than qualified) and would marry two men.
Now, as for marriage in general most women no longer believe in marriage because they have taken on the men mentality. It is a strange state of affairs but the ones who really upset me are the ones who are married because it benefits them and not for love. I see no point in marrying someone if you don't love them. If you love and trust someone and are safe in the knowledge that you want to grow old together and be laid next to the other when you die, then that, in itself, is sacred.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 11, 2012
I'm stupid when you are the one in and out of jail, how valid is your statement? Not very.
Wow you are even dumber

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2012
I assure you I've never been to jail. You are projecting what you see in yourself. Typical. You must really think you are a dumb piece of work, and on that point, I agree with you!

Location hidden

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Your little "I'm rubber, you're glue" statement does not hurt my feelings in the least. Carry on then.
LOL

Morehead, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2012
That's awesome. These people just don't believe in same sex marriage. Its ok, I got it.
why

Wallingford, KY

#10 Aug 12, 2012
It is my right to not believe in same sex marriage.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 12, 2012
As it is your right to be ignorant, those of us who are more intelligent than this pay for your ignorance. Knowing my luck you are probably racist too. It makes me sick that others feel that they are entitled merely because they submit to social norms. Love is love, and marriage is marriage. If trust is broken, that is the undoing of said relationship. The rules apply to everyone, in any relationship they may be in. Don't allow your callousness to interfere with the logic in what I explain. Our skeletons all look the same after we are rotted and dead: atheists, gays, black, white, hell, even if you were purple and pink polka dotted your skeleton would still look the same. Don't allow prejudice to cloud your mind and give you tunnel vision. Being close minded in itself is a road to ruin.
why

Wallingford, KY

#12 Aug 13, 2012
As it is your right to be ignorant, those of us who are more intelligent than this pay for your ignorance. Knowing my luck you are probably racist too. It makes me sick that others feel that they are entitled merely because they submit to social norms. Love is love, and marriage is marriage. If trust is broken, that is the undoing of said relationship. The rules apply to everyone, in any relationship they may be in. Don't allow your callousness to interfere with the logic in what I explain. Our skeletons all look the same after we are rotted and dead: atheists, gays, black, white, hell, even if you were purple and pink polka dotted your skeleton would still look the same. Don't allow prejudice to cloud your mind and give you tunnel vision. Being close minded in itself is a road to ruin.
People are born black, Mexican, Chinese, etc. People are not born gay. It is a choice and a sin.
devil makes stupid

Youngstown, OH

#13 Aug 13, 2012
I've read some of the rantings of the "devil makes three" on some of the other forums and other towns forums and she seems to be lacking upstairs. Check out some of her other rants and you'll see what I'm talking about. She doesn't seem to have much common sense and the crap she tries slinging around is based on much ignorance on her part.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Please do, you would do well by yourselves to do so. An open mind is a clear mind.
seriously

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Aug 14, 2012
Your mind is so open, your brain fell out.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Im so with you on this... Love is LOVE.
DOWNman

Ironton, OH

#17 Aug 14, 2012
Please do, you would do well by yourselves to do so. An open mind is a clear mind.
hello stephanie dillon
LES

Youngstown, OH

#18 Aug 14, 2012
Stephanie Dillon has had so many bad judgements with all her comments. The "devil" Stephanie has posted on Grayson too and gets nothing but negative responses. Doesn't seem to be liked by anyone!!

Location hidden

#19 Aug 15, 2012
Hello Zach Tackett and Crystal Cole.
Dumbess

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 15, 2012
Hello Zach Tackett and Crystal Cole.
Hey, if you want to plug some guy up the butt go ahead, But I don't want to. You can have the right to be for gay marriages, and I have the right to be against them. If you are female, then go lick another female if you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why won't they take this website down 11 hr The atheist 16
Bradley maschke 16 hr Question 16
The Dickerson bunch 22 hr Jerry lee 30
Now hiring!!Exp body an paint tech Wed Hiring 1
drug bust Tue Wish 4
West carter bed bugs Tue Parent 3
Dave Smith Tue just me 7

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance