Child mauled by pit bull in Marshall ...

Child mauled by pit bull in Marshall County

There are 9 comments on the Newms360.com story from Oct 10, 2012, titled Child mauled by pit bull in Marshall County. In it, Newms360.com reports that:

By Stephanie Rebman NEMS Daily Journal BYHALIA - A 9-year-old girl was airlifted Wednesday afternoon to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital after being attacked by a pit bull.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newms360.com.

Get rid of pitbulls

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I hope the girl recovers with no significant or permanent injuries or scars.

The dog's owner needs to be arrested, fined, and jailed. The dog needs to be put down. Also the dog owner should pay for ALL the girl's medical bills too. And be banned from owning a dog ever again.
Korbear

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2012
The owner of the dog needs to be put down
gun-aid

Byhalia, MS

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I can only say this. It would be a dead dog..

Say hello to my little friend Mister 40 .

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 1, 2013
How come their is never a big fuss over German shelps, pinchers, chows etc? All dogs bite!! But the media only concentrates on that one breed! Odd! And stupid!
Get rid of pitbulls

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Other breeds of dogs tend to be "One and Done" bites.
Pitbulls and other Molosser breeds, will bite multiple times and shake and tear apart until object is dead or incapacitated.
Also, they do not feel pain as readily, they can take a massive beating and being shot and still not release their grip.
It's in their instinct to kill other dogs, cats and attack anything it wants.

24 people killed in 2012 by pitbulls/mixes.
only 12 people killed by the other 200+ breeds.
DOG LOVER

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Jan 10, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
How come their is never a big fuss over German shelps, pinchers, chows etc? All dogs bite!! But the media only concentrates on that one breed! Odd! And stupid!
PIT BULLS FOR EVER
DOG LOVER

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Jan 10, 2013
2 SIDES TO EACH STORY..I HATE THE CHILD WAS HURT.
BUT WAS HER PARENT OR GUARDIAN NOT WATCHING CHILD.
OR WAS THE OWNER OF DOG NOT WATCHING HIS DOG.
REMEMBER THEY ARE ANIMALS. MOST PIT BULLS I HAVE BEEN AROUND ARE HOW THEIR OWNERS HAVE TRAINED AND TREATED THEM..LOVING AND FRIENDLY..WHAT ABOUT DOBERMANS...I HAVE HAD 2 INCIDENTS WITH DOBERMANS.
BOTH TIMES THEY WERE PROTECTING THIER OWNER TERRITORY...NOT THEIR FAULT ACTING AS TRAINED. WHEN OWNER CAME OUT ..THEY WERE BEHAVING AND FRIENDLY
Adrienne

Huntsville, AL

#8 Aug 19, 2016
Get rid of pitbulls wrote:
I hope the girl recovers with no significant or permanent injuries or scars.

The dog's owner needs to be arrested, fined, and jailed. The dog needs to be put down. Also the dog owner should pay for ALL the girl's medical bills too. And be banned from owning a dog ever again.
No bad dogs just bad owners
judy

Tampa, FL

#9 Aug 20, 2016
are dog missin around goodman /305 think he wuz kidnapped he got blue collar and ansurs to feces. Coller says his name feces too $12 reward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas butler aka fez 22 hr I will find you 2
Sick bastard May 20 Discussed 1
Seekingarrangements May 19 Alex 1
Music players (Feb '15) May 15 Guest 3
children robbing houses (Jan '13) May 11 whooping time 7
News ALDI to build grocery store in Tupelo May 9 Failures 13
News Heavy Trucks Banned on County Roads (Mar '10) May 4 The Stealth 5

Olive Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance