Roxy

Collierville, TN

#22 Nov 5, 2008
Well Said wrote:
Roxy, well said. I agree 110%.:)
Thank you "Well Said". The old (pst,'perpetual slavery theatrics', is so old and so over used. Equality for Obama? He's now the President so I'm waiting to see what the 'pity crowd' comes up with as an excuse for 'holding them back' now. ;-)
EatYourChicken

Memphis, TN

#23 Nov 5, 2008
Beautiful wrote:
I live in Mississippi, and the kkk is coming to Horn Lake,MS. Why on election day, they need to jump in the Mississippi River and kill themselves. But if they try to start anything 2day about Obama becoming the 1st African-American president, cause everyone know he have already won. All Hell going to break lose, cause this is 2008 and us African-American isnt going for any Bull-shit anymore. So let them act stuipd if they want to 2. They are going to find the kkk.
You can't even speak correctly. Keep your mouth shut you ignorant fool. I hope they actually do something about people like you! F Obama. He wont last long.
helen

Olive Branch, MS

#24 Nov 5, 2008
okk all i want to ask if the kkk are comming to olive branch high schools thise friday or not?
Charlie_olivebra nch

Senatobia, MS

#25 Nov 5, 2008
I live in Olive Branch and it is unbelievable that the rally is actually going to take place. I have previously been to the Mississippi chapter KKK website in order to completely understand their corrupted logic; I used to send them my opinionated e-mails on possible solutions.
I attend a college in Senatobia, MS.
However, I do not think I will stick around to see how it will occur. I know a man that works at the Whispering Woods hotel, and I have been there many times myself.
I hope no violence occurs.
vauy@aim.com
myspace.com/xqy
-Charlie
Roxy

Collierville, TN

#26 Nov 5, 2008
Charlie_olivebranch wrote:
I live in Olive Branch and it is unbelievable that the rally is actually going to take place. I have previously been to the Mississippi chapter KKK website in order to completely understand their corrupted logic; I used to send them my opinionated e-mails on possible solutions.
I attend a college in Senatobia, MS.
However, I do not think I will stick around to see how it will occur. I know a man that works at the Whispering Woods hotel, and I have been there many times myself.
I hope no violence occurs.
vauy@aim.com
myspace.com/xqy
-Charlie
Obviously you missed the news? Whispering Woods canceled the reservation yesterday. I'm sure it will be held somewhere. Where? who knows.
CUTEY

New Albany, MS

#27 Nov 5, 2008
wHITE PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT FOR PUTTING OBAMA IN CHARGE. i AM WHITE MYSELF AND THINK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR THAT MUSLIM SHOULD HAVE TO EAT HIS POO-POO AND ENJOY IT.
CUTEY

New Albany, MS

#28 Nov 5, 2008
aL SHARPTON OR JESSIE JACKSON COULD COME TO OLIVE BRANCH AND MAKE IT A REAL PARTY. i AM SURE THEY COULD DO THIER LITTLE BLACK MEETINGS AND DOG WHITE FOLKS AND NEVER BE TALKED ABOUT. DAM I WISHED I COULD MOVE TO MEXICO AND BECOME A CITIZEN THERE.
yawn

Ashburn, VA

#29 Nov 5, 2008
CUTEY wrote:
aL SHARPTON OR JESSIE JACKSON COULD COME TO OLIVE BRANCH AND MAKE IT A REAL PARTY. i AM SURE THEY COULD DO THIER LITTLE BLACK MEETINGS AND DOG WHITE FOLKS AND NEVER BE TALKED ABOUT. DAM I WISHED I COULD MOVE TO MEXICO AND BECOME A CITIZEN THERE.
You would still be surrounded by darker-skinned citizens - look boo-boo- you can run but you'll never be able to hide, just blend. Or you can just stay where you are and complete your grade-school education so that you can find meaningful work in Mexico - specifically Tijuana. I understand that the donkeys there prefer light meat to dark meat anyway - it's more bland... idiot.
Anthony

Hernando, MS

#30 Nov 6, 2008
The KKK are a bunch of cowards hiding behind bed sheets!! If they really wanted to show strength and white superiority they should go to the BLACK populated areas and see how long that ignorance lasts!! It is 2008 and we all have a BLACK president. Just deal with it like we have been dealing with terrible white presidents since George Washington. MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK & SO IS YOURS!! GO OBAMA GO!!!
Anthony

Hernando, MS

#31 Nov 6, 2008
CUTEY wrote:
wHITE PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT FOR PUTTING OBAMA IN CHARGE. i AM WHITE MYSELF AND THINK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR THAT MUSLIM SHOULD HAVE TO EAT HIS POO-POO AND ENJOY IT.
YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE GOT TO BE BROTHER AND SISTER BECAUSE YOU HAVE A RETARDED OUTLOOK ON THIS ELECTION. IT IS A PRIVILAGE TO BE BLACK!!! YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR RACE COMES FROM THE CAUCUS MOUNTAINS AND CANNOT SURVIVE IN THE SUNLIGHT:)
RANDY

Columbus, MS

#32 Nov 6, 2008
SHOULDN'T WE DISCOURAGE HATE-MONGOERS THAT GO AGAINST EVERYTHING THAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY STRONG, SAFE, AND THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.***IF THIS TRULY IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY... AND IF YOU ARE TRULY A CHRISTIAN, THEN THERE SHOULD NEVER BE AN ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE FOR ANYONE TO USE IN BEING RACIST, PREJUDICE, TOLERANT OF RACIST, OR ACCEPTING OF PEOPLE WHO FEEL THAT WAY AND WORK TO DIVIDE OUR COUNTRY.
IT'S TIME FOR US TO IMPROVE AMERICA AND FOR US TO STAND UP FOR THE RIGHTS AND QUALITY OF LIFE FOR ALL.
AFTER ALL, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
WHOSE SIDE WOULD HE BE ON?
Anthony

Hernando, MS

#33 Nov 6, 2008
RANDY wrote:
SHOULDN'T WE DISCOURAGE HATE-MONGOERS THAT GO AGAINST EVERYTHING THAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY STRONG, SAFE, AND THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.***IF THIS TRULY IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY... AND IF YOU ARE TRULY A CHRISTIAN, THEN THERE SHOULD NEVER BE AN ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE FOR ANYONE TO USE IN BEING RACIST, PREJUDICE, TOLERANT OF RACIST, OR ACCEPTING OF PEOPLE WHO FEEL THAT WAY AND WORK TO DIVIDE OUR COUNTRY.
IT'S TIME FOR US TO IMPROVE AMERICA AND FOR US TO STAND UP FOR THE RIGHTS AND QUALITY OF LIFE FOR ALL.
AFTER ALL, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
WHOSE SIDE WOULD HE BE ON?
Jesus definitley wouldn't be on christians side! Do your research smart guy!!
Well Then

West Memphis, AR

#34 Nov 6, 2008
enlighten all of us with your "wisdom", Anthony.
How about this

Memphis, TN

#35 Nov 6, 2008
Here is the silver lining of that dark storm cloud on our American horizon.

The era of excuses is over:

No more will anyone in this country be able to say that their race has held them back from accomplishments. That era is over.

No more will anyone in this country have a need for affirmative action. That era is over.

No more will anyone in this country have the excuse of being on welfare because of the American Society that holds them down. That era is over.

No more in this country will anyone have an excuse for not having a paying job because of the Bush Administration. That era is over.

No more will anyone in this country have to take it upon themselves to take responsibility for the families they have created by providing health insurance. Now the majority will pay for everyone to have health care with Universal Health Care. Remember personal responsibility? That era is over.

No longer will we be engaged in a war on terrorism in Iraq. Obama has stated more than once he will pull the troops out of Iraq so that those troops can focus on Afghanistan. Remember the strength of America to protect itself? That era is over.

No longer will we have to worry about supporting the war on terror with our tax dollars. Even though he plans to send the troops that have been rotating to Iraq into Afghanistan he has promised to cut the defense budget by 25%. The era of providing our troops with the equipment and support services is the past. That era is over.

No longer will we have to worry about using coal as an energy supply while we work hard to develop alternatives, because Obama has promised to "Bankrupt the Coal Industry" thereby taking away jobs from those areas that the mines are located from hard working US citizens that rely on that industry for their livelihood. He made that promise in San Fransisco if he were to be elected to Presidency. That era is over.

No longer does hard work and living within our means ~ mean anything. All Americans that choose to not continue their education in hopes of having more, choose not to work, will be handed everything they need. Tax credits AKA cash back to the poor funded by taxing the wealthy and the oil companies will spread the wealth. What does that mean? YOUR money, regardless of your annual income, will be used to distribute wealth more evenly from the bottom rungs up. Remember when we worked hard and enjoyed the fruits of our labor? That era is over.

Yes the era is over. I cannot wait to hold Obama accountable for each and every campaign promise he made to the citizens of the USA.

I will be vigilant in watching him keep his promises. No more excuses.

THAT ERA IS OVER

No longer will the general public be able to place blame about anything on our current administration.

THAT ERA IS OVER
nola

Houma, LA

#36 Nov 8, 2008
How about this wrote:
Here is the silver lining of that dark storm cloud on our American horizon.
The era of excuses is over:
No more will anyone in this country be able to say that their race has held them back from accomplishments. That era is over.
No more will anyone in this country have a need for affirmative action. That era is over.
No more will anyone in this country have the excuse of being on welfare because of the American Society that holds them down. That era is over.
No more in this country will anyone have an excuse for not having a paying job because of the Bush Administration. That era is over.
No more will anyone in this country have to take it upon themselves to take responsibility for the families they have created by providing health insurance. Now the majority will pay for everyone to have health care with Universal Health Care. Remember personal responsibility? That era is over.
No longer will we be engaged in a war on terrorism in Iraq. Obama has stated more than once he will pull the troops out of Iraq so that those troops can focus on Afghanistan. Remember the strength of America to protect itself? That era is over.
No longer will we have to worry about supporting the war on terror with our tax dollars. Even though he plans to send the troops that have been rotating to Iraq into Afghanistan he has promised to cut the defense budget by 25%. The era of providing our troops with the equipment and support services is the past. That era is over.
No longer will we have to worry about using coal as an energy supply while we work hard to develop alternatives, because Obama has promised to "Bankrupt the Coal Industry" thereby taking away jobs from those areas that the mines are located from hard working US citizens that rely on that industry for their livelihood. He made that promise in San Fransisco if he were to be elected to Presidency. That era is over.
No longer does hard work and living within our means ~ mean anything. All Americans that choose to not continue their education in hopes of having more, choose not to work, will be handed everything they need. Tax credits AKA cash back to the poor funded by taxing the wealthy and the oil companies will spread the wealth. What does that mean? YOUR money, regardless of your annual income, will be used to distribute wealth more evenly from the bottom rungs up. Remember when we worked hard and enjoyed the fruits of our labor? That era is over.
Yes the era is over. I cannot wait to hold Obama accountable for each and every campaign promise he made to the citizens of the USA.
I will be vigilant in watching him keep his promises. No more excuses.
THAT ERA IS OVER
No longer will the general public be able to place blame about anything on our current administration.
THAT ERA IS OVER
you could not have said it more,no more excuses on anything racial, the time has ended,lets move on for the betterment of the rest of the world.........nola
Anthony

Hernando, MS

#37 Nov 12, 2008
LOL wrote:
Whatever ghetto queen. The KKK is NOT coming to Horn Lake. David Duke is NOT tied to the KKK anymore. It is a white supremacy convention. Do your research. They may stand for some of the same things, but they are very different. Go do some reading.
In fact, go read a grammar book and learn to speak english. "He Have already won"..wtf is that...Really, and black people just don't understand why no one takes them seriously. Did you even READ what you wrote and how it was written? You're ignorant.
You are 100% trailor trash!!
Anthony

Hernando, MS

#38 Nov 12, 2008
LOL wrote:
It isn't a KKK convention. David Duke isn't tied to the KKK anymore. Get a life.
You CRACKERS are so upset that all you can do is type out your frustrations:) America has spoken by voting for a man who can give this country the change it needs! LOL, you should go have anal sex with your sister or mother; which ever comes first. I know you CRACKERS are into that kind of stuff. P.S. "GET 'ER DONE:)
Roxy

Collierville, TN

#39 Nov 12, 2008
Anthony wrote:
The KKK are a bunch of cowards hiding behind bed sheets!! If they really wanted to show strength and white superiority they should go to the BLACK populated areas and see how long that ignorance lasts!! It is 2008 and we all have a BLACK president. Just deal with it like we have been dealing with terrible white presidents since George Washington. MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK & SO IS YOURS!! GO OBAMA GO!!!
OUR president elect is not African American. You were obviously worrying about goffers in bedsheets getting you and didn't hear Obama is bi-racial. His mother was white! I'm sure many voted for him 'because they assumed wrong' and he used that to the best of his ability. As for David Duke, he's as ignornat as Louis Farrakhan. Both have the right to meet anywhere and voice their opinions in a civil manner. This is still the USA!
Anthony

Memphis, TN

#40 Nov 12, 2008
Roxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you "Well Said". The old (pst,'perpetual slavery theatrics', is so old and so over used. Equality for Obama? He's now the President so I'm waiting to see what the 'pity crowd' comes up with as an excuse for 'holding them back' now. ;-)
PITY CROWD?? WTF?? I guess racism is not a factor in our society anymore.(LOL) Wake up and realize that your Caucasian, Anglo-Saxon stupidity has no more validity in the U.S.A. We takin' ova biiaaatch!!!
Anthony

Memphis, TN

#41 Nov 12, 2008
Roxy wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR president elect is not African American. You were obviously worrying about goffers in bedsheets getting you and didn't hear Obama is bi-racial. His mother was white! I'm sure many voted for him 'because they assumed wrong' and he used that to the best of his ability. As for David Duke, he's as ignornat as Louis Farrakhan. Both have the right to meet anywhere and voice their opinions in a civil manner. This is still the USA!
You really are retarded!! Obama is black, and so are his wife and kids:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man alleges sexual abuse as anti-gay 'conversion' 8 hr Larry Craig s WC ... 34
jo anne Fri mstang sex 3
Considering moving to Horn Lake, pros and cons ? Thu cyberzombie 5
Missing goat, byhalia, cayce road picture Sep 15 Comehomenatalie 1
Dodge Store Sep 14 Mississippi Man 3
we would love to skype Sep 14 pickle 1
The Gays Gathering Spot (Jan '12) Sep 12 NotHL 7
•••
•••
•••