Melissa Gowin Macain
Brandi

Olive Branch, IL

#21 Dec 9, 2010
so its sad how people like to get on the computer and talk about me and logan... it shows how pathetic you really are! if your gonna talk about us at least say it to us and not to everyone on TOPIX ha just to let you guys no i do have o job and i do have my own car thank you :) so im not gonna take care of my baby? yeah think again my baby girl is going to have the best life i can give her and yeah my mom and dad are going to help because they no how hard its going to be for me and logan to get threw school with a baby but were going to do it... and my parents actually care enough to help me and they are excited for there first grandbaby!!! and you guys want to talk about how im 19 yeah lets be for real now i no its bad right now but when he does get older it wont be as bad people get married and are together and have babys together that are years apart if the girl is older or not it doesnt matter! he is gonna make a great dad no matter how his mom is or not! mellisa may do the things she does but she is still a good person and would do anything to help me and logan out! are familys are here for us all sides of are familys and we dont need you guys talkin bout how we cant raise are kid and how im 19 and logans 16 and about mellisa we are in are own lives and what we do and whats going on in are lifes is nobodys business but ares so if you guys would stop worring about my life and start worrying about your own because talking shit on a computer all day is not that great of a life :) haha thanks!!!

Since: Feb 10

Jonesboro

#22 Dec 14, 2010
Logan wrote:
Look this is logan and if yall wanna say somethin about me or brandi then come to us and dont sit on the internet and talk shit and hide your names like little kids all yall need to grow up and yeah i am 16 with a baby on the way but you know what ima be there for my kid and me and brandi are gonna make good parents so all yall need to stop talkin shit cause who are you? a nobody and thats all youll ever be and it dont matter what you say or think cause it aint your life
Glad you stood up for yourself and Brandi! I don't know why people has to get on here and stir up crap and voice their opinions. If they can't do it to your face then they don't need to be on here say it! Good luck to you both and congrats. BTW I am Steve's cousin. Bec
Seen It

Olive Branch, IL

#24 Dec 14, 2010
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>And to think of all the other stuff that goes on in his home and is up standing wife wonderful reputation. But as far as the statutory rape the parents of the minor child okayed it and neither side would dare think of it like that.They need to be more concerened about drug addiction & cheating spousesand spouses stealing for her addiction. And Megan has nothing to do with her mother and has not for sometime now. Ask her upstanding husband and her why Megan doesn't go around her or even let her have her own grandchild. And if the minor son is smart he will keep his child away from mother . Just speaking the truth has nothing to gain from lieing.. The truth is before the whole community. I think he needs to be fired from the school and handle is wifes issues...how can you teach a student right when you dont live your own life right
Megan is spoiled & a troublemaker. If things aren't going her way she will trow a little fit & sulk! Megan never even got up with Kaden the first few months of his life - Melissa did. I witnessed Melissa giving him his baths everynight while Megan was getting ready to go out. Yes, Melissa has skeletons but, who the hell doesn't? And......Melissa NEVER complained about babysitting & never said NO. Bret finally got tired of seeing Missy get used & walked on, not to mention Bret & Melissa were the ones buying pampers, juice, food & clothing for both Megan & Kaden. Bret got his belly full & threw her out. It hurt Megan's feelings & she started lashing out just like a little toddler. She started making up stories, tattle-telling, etc. It's just a matter of time before things blow up with her & the Petzoldts.
Seen It

Olive Branch, IL

#25 Dec 14, 2010
Brandi is a doll & I love her family. Logan is a good kid - his momma raised him well considering she did most of it alone with alot of help from her dad, Jim Dowdy. They're not the first ones to make a mistake & they won't be the last. Logan already has said he's going to be the dad he never had. He said he's going to make sure he's there for his child. Way to go Logan & Brandi!!
Hippie Chick

Olive Branch, IL

#26 Dec 14, 2010
Brandi wrote:
so its sad how people like to get on the computer and talk about me and logan... it shows how pathetic you really are! if your gonna talk about us at least say it to us and not to everyone on TOPIX ha just to let you guys no i do have o job and i do have my own car thank you :) so im not gonna take care of my baby? yeah think again my baby girl is going to have the best life i can give her and yeah my mom and dad are going to help because they no how hard its going to be for me and logan to get threw school with a baby but were going to do it... and my parents actually care enough to help me and they are excited for there first grandbaby!!! and you guys want to talk about how im 19 yeah lets be for real now i no its bad right now but when he does get older it wont be as bad people get married and are together and have babys together that are years apart if the girl is older or not it doesnt matter! he is gonna make a great dad no matter how his mom is or not! mellisa may do the things she does but she is still a good person and would do anything to help me and logan out! are familys are here for us all sides of are familys and we dont need you guys talkin bout how we cant raise are kid and how im 19 and logans 16 and about mellisa we are in are own lives and what we do and whats going on in are lifes is nobodys business but ares so if you guys would stop worring about my life and start worrying about your own because talking shit on a computer all day is not that great of a life :) haha thanks!!!
You & Logan are going to be great parents! I love you both so much! Don't let these idiots on here get to you. I don't see any of them with a 'parent of the year' award!!
Girly Girl

Olive Branch, IL

#27 Dec 14, 2010
Logan wrote:
Look this is logan and if yall wanna say somethin about me or brandi then come to us and dont sit on the internet and talk shit and hide your names like little kids all yall need to grow up and yeah i am 16 with a baby on the way but you know what ima be there for my kid and me and brandi are gonna make good parents so all yall need to stop talkin shit cause who are you? a nobody and thats all youll ever be and it dont matter what you say or think cause it aint your life
I love you & Brandi!! The Dowdy's have always liked the Pooles, I think Steve & Missy were even friends growing up. And, obviously, you both have had a good upbringing. The Dowdy's are good people & so are the Pooles. Don't let these inbreds on here detour your thinking.
Family Friend

Tamms, IL

#28 Dec 16, 2010
Seen it, Hippie Chic, Girly Girl- you don't hide yourself very well. Sounds like Melissa herself. I say that only because I know for a fact that Megan and Kaden did not live with Melissa and Bret Kaden's first few months of his life. They were there until Melissa threw a fit calling Megan a bad mother and other horrible names. She should feel horrible for getting on here and trying to make it seem as if Megan would make up stories or lie on her own mother. She doesn't have to do so, Melissa's business is out there for the whole community to see. Some day maybe she will realize that "hiding" it isn't working. So, Melissa everyone knows what you are doing and that you are the one in the wrong here. Not these children. Maybe some day you will stop playing with God and actually realize that he is who you need to turn to, not a type of medication or a man. That's not going to help you. You have two beautiful children and a handsome and very bright grandson and soon to have another grandchild. Why not give up the medication and be with your family? Do you understand that your body can not take all the meds that you are putting into it? Eventually your liver is going to say that is enough. You were a good mother before the medication and a beautiful person. Now look what this stuff has gotten you, NOTHING. I hope that someday you will stop blaming everyone else for your mistakes because in the end, all the truth comes out and you will still look like a fool. Good Luck to you with getting off of all the stuff you are on. May God clear your head and wake you up. As for the children, may God bless them and give them strength to ignore all the things you are blaming them for and horrible lies you have to tell on them to make yourself feel better about all your wrong doings.
heads up

United States

#29 Dec 16, 2010
Girly Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you & Brandi!! The Dowdy's have always liked the Pooles, I think Steve & Missy were even friends growing up. And, obviously, you both have had a good upbringing. The Dowdy's are good people & so are the Pooles. Don't let these inbreds on here detour your thinking.
Logan you will need to watch your baby closely with your mother and her addiction you know your nephew just about took the medication she stoled from your step dads grandmother. Logan your mother doesn't want her life any better so the sooner you get away from her the better off you and Brandi will be.she likes the fact she has control over you, she wants to go and put down her own child on topix what does that show you ??? Really now. Just becareful bub...And this is for almighty god Melissa Your children learn what they live so if they have bad faults it was because of your piss poor parenting. so from now on before you go putting down your own children Melissa go to the bathroom and take you about 50 pain pills and then look in the mirror and you will see exactly what you have raised your children to be, But thank god they have other family members who truly loves them , you can keep Logan away at this point but the day is coming to where you wont have nobody but Brett
Big Jake

Mchenry, IL

#30 Dec 17, 2010
Brandi wrote:
so its sad how people like to get on the computer and talk about me and logan... it shows how pathetic you really are! if your gonna talk about us at least say it to us and not to everyone on TOPIX ha just to let you guys no i do have o job and i do have my own car thank you :) so im not gonna take care of my baby? yeah think again my baby girl is going to have the best life i can give her and yeah my mom and dad are going to help because they no how hard its going to be for me and logan to get threw school with a baby but were going to do it... and my parents actually care enough to help me and they are excited for there first grandbaby!!! and you guys want to talk about how im 19 yeah lets be for real now i no its bad right now but when he does get older it wont be as bad people get married and are together and have babys together that are years apart if the girl is older or not it doesnt matter! he is gonna make a great dad no matter how his mom is or not! mellisa may do the things she does but she is still a good person and would do anything to help me and logan out! are familys are here for us all sides of are familys and we dont need you guys talkin bout how we cant raise are kid and how im 19 and logans 16 and about mellisa we are in are own lives and what we do and whats going on in are lifes is nobodys business but ares so if you guys would stop worring about my life and start worrying about your own because talking shit on a computer all day is not that great of a life :) haha thanks!!!
I remember when i used to tear your shit up before you got fat, ugly and stupid. I think you will be a Great Grandmother at about age 45 P.S.Ours not ares,life not lifes,you are a wonderment
Big Jake

Mchenry, IL

#31 Dec 17, 2010
Truly_Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you stood up for yourself and Brandi! I don't know why people has to get on here and stir up crap and voice their opinions. If they can't do it to your face then they don't need to be on here say it! Good luck to you both and congrats. BTW I am Steve's cousin. Bec
Lets get together and make the Beast with two backs again
heads up

United States

#32 Dec 20, 2010
* Melissa R. Gowin, 42, of Olive Branch, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraudulently obtaining a controlled substance.
boyoboy

United States

#33 Dec 21, 2010
And she still walks around like she is perfect! I understand she needs help but what is it gonna take for people and the authorities to get enough of her and her out of control husband? But it will be swept under the rug just like everything else that happens.
WellWell

United States

#34 Dec 21, 2010
Now that is down right a embarrassment to her children and her husband can careless , I think the public needs to pull together and get him out of the school system. He is probably taking his anger out on the students for what is happening in is home life. I am going to send a letter to the board of education of my concerns as well as call the family services on her she still has a minor child in her home to which she allows to do drugs. Family services will drug test the child & if the minor child fails then the child will be removed from the home that is unfit and unsafe for the child to live in. Instead of the family member say well she has a problem they need to seek help for her , donít let her kill herself with the pills she is addicted to get her some DAMN help. The father of the minor child needs to get his child out of her custody. So you people bashing her stop., do something about it instead of coming to topix how the hell is Topix going to help NOT A DAMN THINGÖ So now the childrenís father needs to step up and get the child out of there. Donít be scared just do it . Donít you love your children / grandchildren /niece /nephew/cousin. If so then you people would do something about it. She is a addict and doesnít want to change her life around but the children should not be put through itÖ.. Shame Shame Shame Oh let me guess you all don't have the time.....
another family member

United States

#35 Dec 21, 2010
WellWell wrote:
Now that is down right a embarrassment to her children and her husband can careless , I think the public needs to pull together and get him out of the school system. He is probably taking his anger out on the students for what is happening in is home life. I am going to send a letter to the board of education of my concerns as well as call the family services on her she still has a minor child in her home to which she allows to do drugs. Family services will drug test the child & if the minor child fails then the child will be removed from the home that is unfit and unsafe for the child to live in. Instead of the family member say well she has a problem they need to seek help for her , donít let her kill herself with the pills she is addicted to get her some DAMN help. The father of the minor child needs to get his child out of her custody. So you people bashing her stop., do something about it instead of coming to topix how the hell is Topix going to help NOT A DAMN THINGÖ So now the childrenís father needs to step up and get the child out of there. Donít be scared just do it . Donít you love your children / grandchildren /niece /nephew/cousin. If so then you people would do something about it. She is a addict and doesnít want to change her life around but the children should not be put through itÖ.. Shame Shame Shame Oh let me guess you all don't have the time.....
The father of the minor child HAS went through the court system to remove his child from the home, and guess what it didn't work. DCFS HAS been contacted and guess what it didn't work. So unless you know the family personally and know the measures they have tried don't presume you have any idea what you are talking about. You know what they say about assuming.
WellWell

United States

#36 Dec 21, 2010
another family member wrote:
<quoted text>The father of the minor child HAS went through the court system to remove his child from the home, and guess what it didn't work. DCFS HAS been contacted and guess what it didn't work. So unless you know the family personally and know the measures they have tried don't presume you have any idea what you are talking about. You know what they say about assuming.
I do know what i am talking about ad i am not saying anything bad about the father what so ever. All i am saying is have DCFS do a drug test on the minor child , call her probation officer , call the child abuse hotline . All i am saying is someone needs to step up to the plate and get the minor child out of harms way . Honey i am not assuming nothing i know for a fact something can be done if enough family members step up and fight for the minor child and not be scared of the mother, it appears the mother isn't gonna change ! So why subject the minor child to her addiction. You gotta fight for the right of the minor child , he knows no better than what he was taught and that is DRUGS...Get a lawyer by god if there is a will then there is a way to get the minor child out...
another family member

United States

#37 Dec 21, 2010
Well I am glad that you are not badmouthing the father. All of your suggestions have been tried. That doesn't mean the family has given up. I think after the most recent events, it is just a matter of time before he is out of that environment.
guest

Des Moines, IA

#38 Dec 21, 2010
WellWell wrote:
<quoted text> I do know what i am talking about ad i am not saying anything bad about the father what so ever. All i am saying is have DCFS do a drug test on the minor child , call her probation officer , call the child abuse hotline . All i am saying is someone needs to step up to the plate and get the minor child out of harms way . Honey i am not assuming nothing i know for a fact something can be done if enough family members step up and fight for the minor child and not be scared of the mother, it appears the mother isn't gonna change ! So why subject the minor child to her addiction. You gotta fight for the right of the minor child , he knows no better than what he was taught and that is DRUGS...Get a lawyer by god if there is a will then there is a way to get the minor child out...
Haha DCFS is a joke I have called them so many times on michelle and daniel bigham and they haven't done shit to help them kids.
another family member

United States

#39 Dec 21, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha DCFS is a joke I have called them so many times on michelle and daniel bigham and they haven't done shit to help them kids.
That is so true!
Whatever

United States

#40 Dec 21, 2010
How did we switch from Melissa to Michelle and Daniel Bigham????
guest

United States

#41 Dec 21, 2010
Whatever wrote:
How did we switch from Melissa to Michelle and Daniel Bigham????
not switching just using them as an example of how great DCFS is.....but there isn't much difference between michelle and melissa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive-Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mething around 3 hr better then you 1
is it true? (Aug '14) Mon SSI SPY 7
Scammers Mon SSI SPY 14
House buyout-Demolition OB May 24 huh 4
Poll Who is the trouble makers in Thebes (Apr '10) May 22 earlene 74
I know what you did end of Jan. btw website bac... May 22 lol 1
sierra prater May 21 hahaha 6
More from around the web

Olive-Branch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]