Melissa Gowin Macain
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2010
IS SHE STILL POPPING THE PILLS & CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND AND HER 15 YEAR OLD SON IS HAVING A BABY ? iS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THIS
OBR

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2010
HERE WE GO AGAIN....
curious

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2010
really dont get a deaad dog while they are down, she has already been turned in to child welfare. and it would blow your mind of the reason she was hot lined
She is My Family

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2010
I know my family memebers has some serious problems! But when you do not have it in your heart to change then what is the family suppose to do ? It breaks our hearts to see her this way. But she is a grown woman and we have no control over her or what she does. It has become a Embarrassment to both of the familys. We pray she will seak treatment for her addiction & her unfaithfulness. So just pray for her instead of putting her down. Addictions are hard habits to stop and by you people dogging her all the time isn't gonna help her.But now we are concerned about her allowing her son follow in her foot steps. And NO her daughter has nothing to do with her. But the reason for that is very acceptable & most certainly understanding. Just pray for her
Spike

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2010
She is My Family wrote:
I know my family memebers has some serious problems! But when you do not have it in your heart to change then what is the family suppose to do ? It breaks our hearts to see her this way. But she is a grown woman and we have no control over her or what she does. It has become a Embarrassment to both of the familys. We pray she will seak treatment for her addiction & her unfaithfulness. So just pray for her instead of putting her down. Addictions are hard habits to stop and by you people dogging her all the time isn't gonna help her.But now we are concerned about her allowing her son follow in her foot steps. And NO her daughter has nothing to do with her. But the reason for that is very acceptable & most certainly understanding. Just pray for her
Seek and Ye shall find
George

Olive Branch, IL

#6 Dec 2, 2010
Leave the girl alone Robin! You don't even know her. Everyone, including you Robin, need to take care of your own business. How about this: if youve NEVER sinned in your life, lied, cheated, stolen, etc. please feel free to comment.
Robin Ogborn

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2010
George wrote:
Leave the girl alone Robin! You don't even know her. Everyone, including you Robin, need to take care of your own business. How about this: if youve NEVER sinned in your life, lied, cheated, stolen, etc. please feel free to comment.
George i can honestly say i have nothing to do with this forum , she and i did exchnge words on face book , we both said what we had to say and it is over. I never claimed to be perfect but i can say with all honesty i have never stolen or cheated on my spouse. But once again you accusing the wrong one.. But now i am even on topix should i say Melissa leave Robin alone? no because i have no facts to prove it was her. So George you got the wrong person this time. Have a great day
lol

Lawton, OK

#8 Dec 4, 2010
megan lives with missy and logan is 16 and has brandi poole pregnant and neither of them have jobs or their own cars but they think they can support a kid! lol
BEV

Tamms, IL

#9 Dec 4, 2010
Brandi is a very nice person, and will make an even better mother, she has 2 great parent whom, will be wonderful grandparents, and I'm sure will help her with the baby. megan is a great mother, whom loves her son, you don't have to be rich to be a good parent... I dont' know why some people have to be so cold hearted and say such mean things on here, I was a teen mother myself, and this really struck a nerve, beause I was only 17 when I gave birth to my child , I did not have my own car, and I also lived with my parents and that did not make me a bad mom, if anything it helped me be a better parent, instead of working my butt off and letting a babysitter raise my kid, I took care of her myself, and gave her all the love I could.. Just as Im sure Brandi will do.. Sure I would of did a few things different but we all have to learn from our mistakes,.. good or bad, there are children involved, and we shouldn't be so fast to judge one another.
ta da

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Dec 5, 2010
lol wrote:
megan lives with missy and logan is 16 and has brandi poole pregnant and neither of them have jobs or their own cars but they think they can support a kid! lol
Don't lol because you don't know as much as you think you do. Megan does not live with her mother and hasn't for months. Brandi does have a job and a car. As for supporting a kid, they have family to love and support them until they can do it on their own. You might need to check your info before posting things that are false and do not concern you.
Girl Friday

Olive Branch, IL

#11 Dec 6, 2010
Robin's on meds herself-some kindof anti-pyschotic meds......I don't think they're working.
I agree with my friend Bev up there......and I don't think anyone needs to be giving anyone else parenting advice. Thank you for taking up for Brandi, Logan & Megan Bev.
Love you girl!
Concerned

Olive Branch, IL

#12 Dec 6, 2010
No matter how mad we all get at our parents you don't ever talk down to them or about them. Megan has no reason to talk trash about her mom. Even if the things were true she was saying, you still do not talk about the woman that raised you. I'm sure Megan is getting alot of encouragement from the likes of white trash company though. People who don't respect their own parents & are jealous of their daughters. One thing about Logan, he respects is mother & has said he wants to be the kind of dad that he never had. He said he's going to make sure he's there for his baby.
Megan' just not happy right now & is lashing out at whoever she can. The last person she needs to be confiding in is that Robin Ogborn person - talk about a pshyco! Misery loves company!

Since: Feb 10

Jonesboro

#13 Dec 6, 2010
How about a little positive reinforcement for the kids. What is done is done. All this negative crap hurts not only the soon to be parents but that baby that is on the way. The kids could've taken the easy way out and got an abortion and then no one would've known and no one could've bashed them, criticized them or put it out there on this site. I think the parents on "BOTH" sides have enough to deal with as far as getting the soon to be parents through school, working, the changes that come along with being pregnant and now the stigma. They have enough that they are going to go through without you people making their lives hell! Yeah perfect world....date, get married and then have sex and then have babies....well we aren't a part of that world anymore.

So congratulations to the soon to be parents! I hope you have a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby!!! Love that baby with all you've got because they grow up fast!

BTW I am Steve's cousin....and I know for a fact they are not trashy people!!!!
Change

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 7, 2010
Logan is underage you dumba$$. By the state law of Illinois she should be in jail for statutory rape. Consentual or not it's still against the law! It doesn't matter if they are freakin millionares. To know the fact that a man that is supposed to be an example to our children at Egyptian School let's this go on in his household is sickening!
Chill for a Change

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2010
Well DUMBASS you can't be charged with statutory rape unless a parent reports it and files charges I have a feeling they aren't going to be doing that. You can't even file a DCFS report unless someone reports it and it is investigated.

Oh and how do you know where they had sex at? Where you there? If so that makes you a perv! Think maybe the back seat of a car, a hotel, the lake, the woods a corn field and etc.
pigga

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2010
Girl Friday wrote:
Robin's on meds herself-some kindof anti-pyschotic meds......I don't think they're working.
I agree with my friend Bev up there......and I don't think anyone needs to be giving anyone else parenting advice. Thank you for taking up for Brandi, Logan & Megan Bev.
Love you girl!
Well for 1 Robin is a very nice person and she isn't on any medication. For 2 Brandi is a real sweet heart & Logan will be on his feet before you know it. Forreal i don't understand why you people are hateing on so many that doesn't deserve it and when you take the time to point out somebody elses faults look in the mirror and see your own
Amen

United States

#17 Dec 7, 2010
Change wrote:
Logan is underage you dumba$$. By the state law of Illinois she should be in jail for statutory rape. Consentual or not it's still against the law! It doesn't matter if they are freakin millionares. To know the fact that a man that is supposed to be an example to our children at Egyptian School let's this go on in his household is sickening!
And to think of all the other stuff that goes on in his home and is up standing wife wonderful reputation. But as far as the statutory rape the parents of the minor child okayed it and neither side would dare think of it like that.They need to be more concerened about drug addiction & cheating spousesand spouses stealing for her addiction. And Megan has nothing to do with her mother and has not for sometime now. Ask her upstanding husband and her why Megan doesn't go around her or even let her have her own grandchild. And if the minor son is smart he will keep his child away from mother . Just speaking the truth has nothing to gain from lieing.. The truth is before the whole community. I think he needs to be fired from the school and handle is wifes issues...how can you teach a student right when you dont live your own life right
Justkidding

Scott City, MO

#18 Dec 9, 2010
Read the Illinois law book. You will see it doesn't matter who gives who consent! It's the state law to prosecute the woman for statutory rape! By law she's a woman and he's an effn kid
stfu

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Dec 9, 2010
lol wrote:
megan lives with missy and logan is 16 and has brandi poole pregnant and neither of them have jobs or their own cars but they think they can support a kid! lol
Its funny you think you know everything about them Megan don't live with missy dumbass. And Brandi has a job and a car so before you wanna go "lol"ing and talking shit get your facts straight.
Logan

Olive Branch, IL

#20 Dec 9, 2010
Look this is logan and if yall wanna say somethin about me or brandi then come to us and dont sit on the internet and talk shit and hide your names like little kids all yall need to grow up and yeah i am 16 with a baby on the way but you know what ima be there for my kid and me and brandi are gonna make good parents so all yall need to stop talkin shit cause who are you? a nobody and thats all youll ever be and it dont matter what you say or think cause it aint your life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive-Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Daddy Sat curiouscat 9
who is the sexiest farmers daughter in olivebra... (Apr '13) Jun 19 Guest 20
Lisa held smith (Nov '15) Jun 18 True 6
local eating place/olive branch, il Jun 13 interested 3
any hot chicks in tamms Jun 7 yup 2
Hot EMT Jun 6 Just Wondering 1
Poor Puppies Jun 5 Animal Lover 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive-Branch Mortgages