Mean Person

Bad mother

Ugly

Heartless

Never works

Robin Ogborn

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2009
Who are we to Judge one another ? I dont know very many people in Olive Branch , But the ones i do know are all great people. We stay to ourself most the time we don't like company all the time. But i just dont think it is right for people to judges others thats for the good lord to do on judgement day...
BIG PERK

Olive Branch, IL

#2 Oct 18, 2009
Why is someone always trying to start crap??? Robin I agree
better than Mrs thang

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2009
I agree 100% with Robin and BIG PERK...She is a good person and a good mother..These NO GOOD people r on here trying to run someone down and they r prolly the worst around HERE... U GO JULIE WILLIAMS...
julie

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2009
I hope that some people think that i am a good person. But since we live in olive branch you know somone has to talk about someone but that is ok I am a big girl and i can take what ever they dish out.. Someone voted that i do not ever work but that is because i have a husband who does so i dont need to work i can stay at home and take care of my kids. At least i am not like some of the people around this town leaving there kids with other people and drawing disabilty and i can go on and on but i wont. there is no need in casting stones. But taking care of 3 kids and a husband and finding loads for our semi and doing the paper work on it is a full time job.Some of the people around her should try it but they would not know where to start.lol..
Hippie Chick

Olive Branch, IL

#5 Oct 18, 2009
Julie, they think everyone else sits at home on their butts like they & suck off the taxpayers money. Just ignore them!
donnie t

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2009
pay no attention to them julie for they know nothing about what they say. i dont let them bother me at all. i only have the man upstairs and my sons to answer to.

Since: Oct 09

olive branch tamms

#7 Oct 18, 2009
hey julie i dont think i know you but it looks like someone is jealous of you girl lol. u must be doing somthing right... and i agree with everyoen else who ever put this up is someone trying to start trouble
Lori

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2009
Julie u r a good person and a good mother dont let these folks get 2 u ...they have nothing better to do but get into other peoples lifes..And hide behind a fake name..
julie

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2009
I am not going to let these low lifes get to me all i can say is they must have a very borring life and nothing else to do. All that matters to me is my kids as long as they leave them out of it i will be just fine but i will fill sorry for that person when they cross that line.so let them talk there talk cause apparently they can not walk the walk..
Sticks and stones

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2009
May break my bones BUT A KNUCKLE SANDWICH will shut some mouths L.O.L Julie DARLIN you are such a great neighbor Welcomed me right into this community with out even asking me for a BACKGROUND CHECK !!!!L.O.L You are beautiful inside and out ,these poor poor people are so miserable they have to keep the fingers pointed at someone because they fear someday their own trash will be reveiled !!!!!!!!
julie

Muskego, WI

#11 Oct 19, 2009
Sticks and stones wrote:
May break my bones BUT A KNUCKLE SANDWICH will shut some mouths L.O.L Julie DARLIN you are such a great neighbor Welcomed me right into this community with out even asking me for a BACKGROUND CHECK !!!!L.O.L You are beautiful inside and out ,these poor poor people are so miserable they have to keep the fingers pointed at someone because they fear someday their own trash will be reveiled !!!!!!!!
Thank you!! You are pretty awesome your self. As far as background checks I only as for them if I dont trust you and if I think that you are shaddy.lmao.. I knew that i did not need one with you cause i knew that since you were with gary you were a pretty classy lady.
Haleigh Mitchell

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2009
Julie is a Hardworker-up..okay i love her like another mom what is the since in this poll anyway??i believe the person that started this needs to grow up&get a life and worry about thereselves&worry is they are a hardworker or a a good mother..okay!so yep let me get it straight shes veryy AHH-MAZINNG!&Me and her sis couldnt ask for anything better!she is who she is your opinion really doesnt matter hunny!!thank you.have a good day.see'ya
♥,Haleigh Mitchell(her daughter):)
Olive Branch Coon

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 14, 2010
she be fine i ride hur like a show pony
Froggy

Matthews, NC

#14 Feb 14, 2010
Olive Branch Coon wrote:
she be fine i ride hur like a show pony
Is this backward, racist piece of shit a representative of Olive Branch?
If that's the case, may the Mighty Mississippi River finish the job next time.
Land Buyer

Genoa, IL

#15 Feb 14, 2010
I just found this a couple of days ago,while looking for a little info on O.B.as i hunt there sometimes.You people have some true characters in your community,over the years i have become familiar with a few and i must say most of you live in a very small world.I noticed at Decoys Zeke is (whooping)some mans ass or him and some guy named Frank are screwing all the women in town,go across the road and Herman is a know it all politician but the idiot probably cant spell the word.My choice is Ouida"s where bullshit and stupidity is taken straight up and both with equal enthusiasm.I think Olive Branch Coon may be the smartest man in town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive-Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olive Branch 4th of July 1 hr truthfull1 3
Hind End Itch (Apr '16) 23 hr Olive Branch Coon 7
Tamms 4th of July 2017! 23 hr Olive Branch Coon 10
Rock springs 23 hr Randall p 6
dean woodard Jun 23 Randall P 20
Ladies only Jun 23 Randall P 7
jimmy and tia wow sick Jun 22 Roman Lewis 4

Olive-Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance