how long til megan sissom breaks up w...

how long til megan sissom breaks up with her fiance again?

Created by lol on Feb 14, 2010

43 votes

Click on an option to vote

1 week

2 weeks

4 days

last forever?

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
danni

Sylacauga, AL

#1 Feb 14, 2010
dont start shit about my cousin

Since: Jan 10

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2010
very well said danni. Megan has been through a lot of shit with her relationship and maybe she's trying to make the best of things for her child!
Olive Branch Coon

Phenix City, AL

#3 Feb 15, 2010
jus sune as she meet da coon

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2010
Olive Branch Coon wrote:
jus sune as she meet da coon
lol. You are so silly. You always make me laugh. At least you aren't on here being mean to everyone and bashing like most people.:)
Amy Lee

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2010
uh oh careful. OCD and Amy Lee like coons lmao
olive branch coon

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2010
quit being so serious,da coon jus havin fun

Westminster, MD

#7 Feb 16, 2010
coons are sweet and cuddly
olive branch coon

Oregon, IL

#8 Feb 16, 2010
da coon jus tryen to kepe da peese but it soun like yall mene to one anuther.da coon goin bak to da wentur hed kwarters down in klondike

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2010
I agree with Danni if they can make it work for the baby and be happy then so be it. If they can't at least they tried!

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Feb 21, 2010
who is she gettin married to?

Tamms, IL

#11 Feb 21, 2010
Jeff
family

Tamms, IL

#12 Feb 23, 2010
Why should it concern anyone wbat megan is doing with her own life? Let her be happy and move on..

Since: Feb 10

Jonesboro

#13 Feb 24, 2010
family wrote:
Why should it concern anyone wbat megan is doing with her own life? Let her be happy and move on..
Totally agree!!!
MEGS FAMILY

United States

#14 Feb 24, 2010
You're obviously a hater and don't like megan....we all see that whoever made this poll is childish and is just so concerned with how other people are living their lives. Megan is doing great with Jeff and Kaden. She's going to college and is doing something with her life. Which is more than you're doing...obviously you aint got nothing to do with your life but sit on a computer all day. So whoever made this...I am very close to Megan and talk about everything with her. She is doing GRRRREAT! You made this so you could see all of the negative things people would say. But nothing negative yet soo...HOPE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.=)
Get off her back.

United States

#15 Feb 24, 2010
why does it matter what people think of her? you cant live to please other people./.leave megan alone jeez people.
sueann

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 12, 2010
i have talked 2 jeff alot recently. before him and megan were 2gether and since they got back 2gether. he is crazy about the girl. if people would leave them alone and let them live their lives they will be fine. everyone just needs 2 mind their own business.
tick jackson mo

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#17 Mar 17, 2010
yes i wish them the very best she deserves too be happy meg go with gods speed and be happy with jeff and your sweet son
manage the bs

Sparta, IL

#18 Mar 18, 2010
It is NO KNOWS CONCERN what this girl does with herslf or who she does it with! I am amased more everyday by people need to be in someone elses business! I hope that people can rise above hatein all the time and just live their own lives!
watever

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2010
Meagan is white trash just like her prescription writting mother and Jeff needs to play daddy to his other son as well. You notice i said play cause that's all he has ever done. Trash plus trash =Trash. And that's what they are. Truth hurts. HuH.
Patriot

AOL

#20 Mar 18, 2010
This topic is as BORING as the corn in a person's dung. NOBODY cares!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive-Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilltop Cowgirl Tue Olive branch 4
Clinton Beasley? (Oct '09) Apr 16 Olive Branch Coon 22
Christopher Scott smith Apr 14 Grag Wilburn 14
Julie Williams (Dec '09) Apr 12 Grag Wilburn 9
Scott white Apr 12 Olive Branch Coon 27
david-trench- calvert -brenda calvert (Oct '15) Apr 11 Olive Branch Coon 11
Daphne hissner Apr 11 Olive Branch Coon 17

Olive-Branch Jobs

Personal Finance

Olive-Branch Mortgages