the BEST tattoo artist in the freakn world of olive branch!!

Posted in the Olive-Branch Forum

jbuzz

Waldo, WI

#1 Feb 1, 2010
ive seen billy simmons work and its great. u can ask any one around here that he is rly dedicated to what he does. i got a tattoo by him and hes alot cheaper than different drummer or one of the other gay ass tat shops ppl like to go to.and i personally think its better work. and hes more sterile than any tattoo shop. any one have anything to say about this????
hmmmm

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2010
I need some work. wheres he live?
eyok

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 2, 2010
Is he sanitary & licensed though? Gotta be careful with that.
hmmmmm

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2010
its not my first time, I ve done this enough if hes not sterile he wont touch me. but Ive got plenty of tattoos license im not worried about I worry about new needles not sterilized I want new ones.
eyok

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 2, 2010
Glad you know that hmmmm. Yeah, I have a few tats myself that I have gotten in Mo. and I watch them like a hawk. Yeah, License aren't that big of a deal I suppose, it is just making sure they are safe.

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2010
Illinois doesn't license tattoo artists, atleast they didn't a couple of years ago when I was checking it for my hubby. Missouri just started licensure of tattoo artist a few years ago.
JBUZZ

Cairo, IL

#7 Feb 11, 2010
HE IS LICENCED. AND HE IS VERY CLEAN. AND HE JUST DOES REALLY GREAT WORK. HE LIVES ON THE ROAD BETWEEN KOZY AND WAT USED TO B CRAZY CUTS.U GO DOWN THAT ROAD FOR MAYBE A MINUTE AND ON UR RITE THERE WILL B A HILL. HE LIVES UP THERE
Talina

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2010
I have a tat that Billy did, so does my hubby. He does great work, he's licensed and he has new stuff.. He sprays every thing down with cleaner right before he starts and then when he's done. and he really does great work. you should see the ak he done on my hubbys' arm it's great.
Haleigh

Rolling Meadows, IL

#9 Mar 22, 2010
BOBBY WEBB!!!

“I'mOnlyHumanWhen I'mNotACat ”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#10 Mar 23, 2010
where does he do his work? I mean, does he have a shop, and is he in olive branch?
jbuzz

United States

#12 Mar 30, 2010
he does it at his house. sometimes he willl go to ur house. hes trying to get that shop that used to be called crazy cuts by kozy

Since: Feb 10

Anna, IL

#13 Apr 1, 2010
the pentecostol church owns that building so i dont think he will be able to get it for tattooing
Big Jake

Wilmington, IL

#16 Apr 22, 2010
angela sams wrote:
the pentecostol church owns that building so i dont think he will be able to get it for tattooing
so now you speak for the church also?

Anna, IL

#17 Apr 22, 2010
considering i used to go to that church and i know they dont aprove of tattoos....
web home

Tamms, IL

#18 Apr 22, 2010
Haleigh wrote:
BOBBY WEBB!!!
To get one from him have to go to prison
well well

Genoa, IL

#19 Apr 22, 2010
never had a tat but I'm wanting one, how do I get in touch with the simmons guy? What places in Cape would someone recommend?

Anna, IL

#20 Apr 23, 2010
in cape i would go to fleshhounds (that is where i go and i have 3 now and am getting a 4th in august) especially if you are wanting a custom piece (which is what i am getting) Andy Estes is going to do mine but Renee (the owner) is really good too.
Big Jake

Belvidere, IL

#21 Apr 23, 2010
angela sams wrote:
in cape i would go to fleshhounds (that is where i go and i have 3 now and am getting a 4th in august) especially if you are wanting a custom piece (which is what i am getting) Andy Estes is going to do mine but Renee (the owner) is really good too.
Id rather watch the garbage trucks go up and down the road.You is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive-Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot milfs Sat milfer 19
pony girls. Sat Medic52 3
visiting the candle woman Jan 17 Jack Bee Nimble 3
Jane Burton- she has a son in cape she abandon ... (Jul '11) Jan 16 eyewitness 23
The Whites Jan 16 Curious 5
Hottie's in Tamms Ready to Mingle Dec 28 Studdly 1
Verizon tower Dec 26 Reggie 1
Olive-Branch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Olive-Branch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 am PST