First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Agnes Marie Cox Collins

Hartland, WI

#1 Feb 3, 2010
I dont know about yall but that man makes me twitter! I been trying to get at him for months but I been to busy with other things
Agnes Marie Cox Collins

Bloomsburg, PA

#2 Feb 4, 2010
Agnes Marie Cox Collins wrote:
I dont know about yall but that man makes me twitter! I been trying to get at him for months but I been to busy with other things
Ok...so it seems the Cowardly Lion got on here and posted under my name.

South Elgin, IL

#3 Feb 4, 2010
Agnes Marie Cox Collins wrote:
anything that is breathing makes you "twitter" that is what makes you such a wierd sick ????

Since: Jan 10

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>anything that is breathing makes you "twitter" that is what makes you such a wierd sick ????
Please do tell... is twitter?
what

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2010
Ladybug2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Dickie Ford married?

Cicero, IL

#6 Feb 6, 2010
he is but that thread was started to make it look like she said that when in fact she did not say that he is related to me and his wife knows about it i done told her so she would know what was going on and not get upset see thats what i mean when ppl are out to hurt someone in particular they should watch how they go about it because if it winds up hurting others whom are clueless to what is going on thats just mean

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 6, 2010
Ladybug2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
This should have been what is twitter?
WHOEVER

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2010
lil_crissy wrote:
he is but that thread was started to make it look like she said that when in fact she did not say that he is related to me and his wife knows about it i done told her so she would know what was going on and not get upset see thats what i mean when ppl are out to hurt someone in particular they should watch how they go about it because if it winds up hurting others whom are clueless to what is going on thats just mean
You are a Ford? I thought you were Rusty Days daughter Silly me

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 7, 2010
WHOEVER wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Ford? I thought you were Rusty Days daughter Silly me
yeap silly you u said that so well i didnt even have to. who said i said i was or wasnt anybody daughter???

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 7, 2010
WHOEVER wrote:
did you woo get tierd ob pikn on tha army lmfao those aint typos i was babytalkin so ud feel better
Amy Lee

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2010
lil_crissy wrote:
<quoted text>did you woo get tierd ob pikn on tha army lmfao those aint typos i was babytalkin so ud feel better
WHAT DID I TELL YOU???!!!

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 7, 2010
WHOEVER wrote:
So...if you know she is Rusty Day's daughter then you are most likely someone who used to be family. Silly you is correct, since only family knows who lil crissy is.
woohoo

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2010
Dickey Ford rocks my socks
WHOEVER

Carlock, IL

#14 Feb 8, 2010
Ladybug2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
So...if you know she is Rusty Day's daughter then you are most likely someone who used to be family. Silly you is correct, since only family knows who lil crissy is.
Was it a secret that she is Rusty's daughter? Everyone knows who lilcrissy is didn't know it was supposed to be a secret. No I am not related to you!! You are insulting, and in a world all your own. Stay there!

United States

#15 Feb 8, 2010
WHOEVER wrote:
<quoted text>Was it a secret that she is Rusty's daughter? Everyone knows who lilcrissy is didn't know it was supposed to be a secret. No I am not related to you!! You are insulting, and in a world all your own. Stay there!
I see you didn't understand the words "used to be family". It is possible for a person to be related to someone and not be their child.
WHOEVER

Carlock, IL

#16 Feb 8, 2010
Ladybug2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't understand the words "used to be family". It is possible for a person to be related to someone and not be their child.
So you are saying she is related to Rusty, but not his child?]

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2010
WHOEVER wrote:
<quoted text>Was it a secret that she is Rusty's daughter? Everyone knows who lilcrissy is didn't know it was supposed to be a secret. No I am not related to you!! You are insulting, and in a world all your own. Stay there!
No it is not a secret lilcrissy is Rusty's daughter. I do know your secret though.
WHOEVER

Carlock, IL

#18 Feb 8, 2010
Ladybug2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not a secret lilcrissy is Rusty's daughter. I do know your secret though.
Secret? I think that is your game.
Amy Harless

United States

#19 Feb 8, 2010
Stop! Everyone please stop. The whole damn town is talking about the stupid shit being said on here

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2010
Amy Harless wrote:
Stop! Everyone please stop. The whole damn town is talking about the stupid shit being said on here
Ok...you are very correct. Thanks for reminding me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive-Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Keppner. 1 hr Know her 3
Blonde Drug Dealer (Jan '14) 22 hr snitch hater 3
Does anyone know what happened with Eric Ford? Fri Ernest T Bass 5
Meth dealers and users in East Cape Fri Ernest T Bass 17
Lisa held smith (Nov '15) Mar 24 Slickin it 29
hottest guys around Tamms, Olive Branch area? (Nov '11) Mar 23 Ernest T Bass 77
Gentleman's Club in East Cape (Feb '15) Mar 22 Paul 17

Olive-Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance