Former gang boss feeding spiders in prison

Oct 6, 2009 Full story: WBBM-AM Chicago 11

Once reputed to be a leader of one of the most violent Chicago gangs, The Two-Sixers, David Ayala now gathers insects to feed the spiders that spin their webs at the edges of his concrete exercise yard at the Tamms supermax prison.

Full Story
His Only love

Villa Park, IL

#1 Oct 10, 2009
I know David personally. The system paints the picture how some poeple want to see the picture. He didn't murder anyone. Get the facts right! He is innocent. The newspapers lie just to get a story on the front page ransacking everyone in their path including innocent people.
Kharma

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Oct 11, 2009
Tamms residents dont care what happens at the super max, kill em all we dont give a shit
robert v

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2009
I was arrested with David stayed locked up about 3 or 4 days. Walked in the courtroom state's attorney almost wet himself case dismissed went home that night. All this over some punk named Wally Cruz trying to save his own ass.
EX MEMBER

Cicero, IL

#4 Dec 4, 2009
HEY ROBERT v WALLY CRUZ STILL WALKS THE STREETS LIKE HE NEVER DID ANYTHING.
robert v

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 9, 2009
wally cruz never did anything because he's a punk
he pressed charges on me for shooting at him when he was a sin city boy. Turned 26 after that think he ever said anything to me nope and never will
UNK

Weslaco, TX

#6 Dec 20, 2009
hey robert v i always thougt the cops throw the book at him was because of his family history and aint the dudes name gator that trick on him
robert v

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 22, 2009
wally cruz is gator.
anigma

AOL

#8 Dec 24, 2009
Hope he gets bitten by a recluse or black widow
UNK

Weslaco, TX

#9 Dec 24, 2009
right,that's what get's me mad about this hole story,dude walks around like he didnt do anything and no one does anything about it makes me more mad.had i not be a kid,he would have be got
ex-gang leader

Ankara, Turkey

#10 Apr 21, 2012
İ did time with David at statesville in the early 90's f-house and to tell you the truth you dont know David, he has most of yous fooled and beleaving that he has changed well he is a great talker belive me he and İ made alot of money together in prison and had bad things done to people to control are intrest İ am shoocked that he has people beliving that he has changed BS he gave low level garbage to authoritys and most of it was stuff thy already new so please stop the tinyist violine song,David had made alot of arrangements befor going to tamms thinking that he can out do the system,but he was wrong İ finished my time and now live well off of the money we made, and David only wants to be back in control of a drug business so he can live well in prison and have women visit him to bring him drugs,so thy can also have money thats the bottum line once a two-six always a two-six
Big Jake

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 30, 2012
ex-gang leader wrote:
İ did time with David at statesville in the early 90's f-house and to tell you the truth you dont know David, he has most of yous fooled and beleaving that he has changed well he is a great talker belive me he and İ made alot of money together in prison and had bad things done to people to control are intrest İ am shoocked that he has people beliving that he has changed BS he gave low level garbage to authoritys and most of it was stuff thy already new so please stop the tinyist violine song,David had made alot of arrangements befor going to tamms thinking that he can out do the system,but he was wrong İ finished my time and now live well off of the money we made, and David only wants to be back in control of a drug business so he can live well in prison and have women visit him to bring him drugs,so thy can also have money thats the bottum line once a two-six always a two-six
Do you guys enjoy smelling your own farts when sitting in such a small cell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive-Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot milfs Jan 24 milfer 19
pony girls. Jan 24 Medic52 3
visiting the candle woman Jan 17 Jack Bee Nimble 3
Jane Burton- she has a son in cape she abandon ... (Jul '11) Jan 16 eyewitness 23
The Whites Jan 16 Curious 5
Hottie's in Tamms Ready to Mingle Dec '14 Studdly 1
Verizon tower Dec '14 Reggie 1
Olive-Branch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Olive-Branch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:53 pm PST