United States

#21 Jul 26, 2010
Why do you have children if you can't afford them? Why should tax payers pay for them?
Attorney

Pasadena, MD

#22 Jul 26, 2010
Reader wrote:
If I were this girl I would print this stuff out and take it to an attorney and get an IP address on you all.. Your gossip is such crap...I would hammer your asses to the wall so fast..This stuff is so traceable and you could be in a lot of crap for slander .....
First this is to reader and that lol, big jake and guest are correct. The legal term for slander is (false) and to slander against a person you have to injure their name and reputation. Defamation of character is to by oral utterance (speaking)rather than writing, pictures, etc. to injure this persons name and reputation. Libel is in the company of slander to injure the person's name and reputation. To sue you have to prove defamation of character and to file a civil suit ones reputation, character and name must be damaged by false statements. These have not been done. They are true facts, plus I in my position have heard of this woman. My opinion is that the Dept of Children and Family Service need to look into this woman lifestyle for it is not a good enviorment for the older child. She is old enough to see her mom coming and going and having different men over to visit. The mental state that is beening planted in this childs mind is detestable. Especial when you have several men coming and going or calling you and this child watches how her mother balances these different men. The child does not have to see her mother in bed with these men to consider the home unstable, just seeing all the different men coming and going.
jessica

Pasadena, MD

#23 Jul 26, 2010
Guest wrote:
She had her baby and it is a boy. I don't know who the father is, but she says that is belongs to Kevin McCain. Anything's possible.
she was seeing more than Kevin. So when you sleep with 3 different men in one month it's hard to tell. What I do know is that a woman ovulates 1-14 days before her period. This is when a woman gets pregnant. So whoever she was with in that time frame is most likely the father. If he is smart he would take the baby because she is unfit as a mother. Once the new is wore off then her high is gone.
jessica

Pasadena, MD

#24 Jul 26, 2010
Guest wrote:
Why do you have children if you can't afford them? Why should tax payers pay for them?
Ride on brother. Have the birth control gone non existence?
jessica

Pasadena, MD

#25 Jul 26, 2010
It is about time that the people of this area found out what this woman truely is. It is all true about the different men she strings along all at the same time. She can appear so sweet and innocent, even will go to church to make an impression. I telling you this girl is mental and that she has a sex problem. Yes, I know the men do not have to do it with her, but I have been told that she can appear to be the sweetest most charming little southern girl and then once your in it is difficult to get out with all her sad stories. I think she is trying to trap Kevin because she has been whoreing around for years so why did she get pregnant all of a sudden. My mistake. I was informed that she had an abortion at 5 months a couple of years ago when she was living with someone named James and lied to him about losing the baby.
Reader

Anna, IL

#26 Jul 27, 2010
Who the hell cares...I am so tired of hearing about this girl it's not funny....So she's shit... Let it be... Good God...Who the hell cares....Geez!!!!
charley horse

United States

#27 Jul 27, 2010
I am sure all of you people that seem to like talking about this woman are lilly white. Some of you actually sound jealous. I am sure all of you have walked the "white line". Don't you think you all have revealied about all there is on this gal? And, by the way, your politicians have taken most of your tax money, before she gets any.
If everything was revealed on some of you folks as you have did to this gal, there would probably be some "red faces".

Since: Jul 10

United States

#28 Jul 30, 2010
wow you guys must be really unhappy in your own lives to actually take time to get on here and talk shit about tonya. none of you obviously really know tonya or you wouldn't be saying these things and the only reason i can see why you are saying these things is because of jealousy. she doesn't get on here and talk about anyone. she has better things to do with her time. and for the person who says that kevin needs custody of kayden, all i can say is a cold day in hell. she has never lived with anyone named james, so to that person get a fing life and to all on here talking shit get a life. and about being on welfare, well when you are a single mother, you do what can to take care of your family, so don't act like you are above someone else. tonya also has her own business and i'm sure your jealous of that too. say this shit to her face, oh wait if you were all that you would have done that by now, but you hide behind a computer and talk shit about her. and yes your ip addresses can be traced back to you, and yes she has an attorney looking into this and your asses will be sued. so keep on if you want to go to court. fair warning: stop this shit now or you won't like the outcome!!!!!
JustMe

United States

#29 Jul 30, 2010
Some people on here are just here to spread gossip. You want to call her a "baby factory" when she has TWO children?! Meanwhile there are people who live in other areas of Alexander county that have five kids or more that are sometimes little more than ten months difference in age from one to the next. Some of these people even drive better, more expensive vehicles than most people I know! It's a shame to know that people have their lives in such great order and perfectness that all they have to concern themselves with is what's new with Tonya and her private matters. For anyone that really cares about Tonya, she is doing fine. The baby is a beautiful little boy that is healthy and also doing fine. She does a very good job of taking care of both of her kids. She may have done some things in the past, but a person's past does not define who they are today. I know I'm not perfect and doubt very seriously if any of those on here running Tonya down are either. If everyone would put as much effort into their own lives as they do burying their noses in other people's, maybe this world would be a better place. To Tonya, if you even waste your time on this website, just keep being the person you are Baby.
So sorry

Chicago, IL

#30 Aug 4, 2010
One thing will settle it a damn DNA test. Tonya targets older men whom she thinks has money. Pretty much a gold digger! Kevin wouldn't want the baby if she gave it to him. I don't think anyone would.
FYI

Chicago, IL

#31 Aug 4, 2010
Let her or anyone come talking that to Kevins daughter and see what happens or any of his neices n nephews
Chickie

Olive Branch, IL

#32 Aug 4, 2010
Kevin said he was NOT going to be tested.....that should tell you something. If he wasn't the father why would he not just go ahead & get tested? He's worried he might be......the state will order a DNA test eventually anyway. Time will tell....
Wth

Chicago, IL

#33 Aug 5, 2010
Chickie wrote:
Kevin said he was NOT going to be tested.....that should tell you something. If he wasn't the father why would he not just go ahead & get tested? He's worried he might be......the state will order a DNA test eventually anyway. Time will tell....
He most certainly did not! You need to get your facts strait! I was there when he was on the phone with that skank. He told her he's ready anytime. Then a week later she told another man the baby was his,i know this because I'm very good friends with this man
jessica

United States

#34 Oct 7, 2010
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure she is registered at the welfare office and county aid office.You could send a donation there and maybe help take some of the burden off the working people who support these baby factories.
DUDE HOW IS SHE A BABY FACTORY SHE HAS TWO BABIES I KNOW PEOPLE WITH 5 OR 6 BABIES
EAJ

Jackson, MO

#37 Oct 9, 2010
Mom wrote:
Everyone needs to leave her alone her son is having serious medical problems. She never had this drama in her life until she started hanging out with that no good pill head Katie Jackson
Whoever thinks they know anything about about my sister better think twice before they make any comments..People have problems because they bring on it themselves. I'm not going to have anybody smear my sisters good name for some lowlife that has nothing better to do then to blame my sister for someone else's problems. I wish I didn't have to get on this site to reply to this nonsense but word gets around...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!! Or I wouldn't be on here. Worry about your own problems!!!! Obviously you know nothing about my sister and family or you wouldn't have made this comment. Recognize our last name and maybe next time you won't be this stupid.
Mom

Chicago, IL

#38 Oct 11, 2010
Oh wow I'm scared of a bunch of lesbian pill heads geez the jacksons are you kidding me? WTF you ppl dont have haven't you guys been outta high school for a while n still live with daddy
JJK

Jackson, MO

#39 Oct 12, 2010
Wow, you really know us don't you! I don't live with my daddy an I haven't since I was 18. I have never done any drugs in my life!! I am married and have been for 10 years. My other sister is married too, Katie just had a baby. Another thing is that there is a reason my other sisters live at home and that is to help take care of our mother. The second thing is my Daddy don't even live there RTARD. I have been out of high school for a WHILE and living on my own supporting myself and my family. Next tme you want to run your mouth have your facts straight. Oh, and I really don't care if your say you're not scared that's why you didn't post your name!! I think this is all bull and the main reason why people want to talk about others is deep down there they're jealous and have little respect for themselves and others.
Katie Jackson

Jackson, MO

#40 Oct 12, 2010
I can't believe I'm taking the time out of my life to deal with this but here goes... I don't know what I did or my family did to you to make you get on here and say these negative things about us. I would really appreciate it if this would stop. My family and I do not bother anyone so why are you trying to cause problems with us?? I commend my sisters for taking up for me but they shouldn't have to. This all started over Tonya. Please stop with this. I don't know what Tonya does 24/7 but i know what my family and I do. We take care of ourselves and family. We worry about ourselves, family, and loved ones. I just had a beautiful lil girl and that's all I do is live for her and take care of her. I'm in a relationship with the baby's father and have been for 2 yrs. I have 2 older sisters that are married and another sister that is in a relationship with a man. Just because we played sports in high school and college doesn't make us lesbians, so thanks for the stereotyping, no...we haven't heard that before. Our mother has been sick for almost 2 yrs and i have been home helping my sis take care of her since she has a full time job. Please stop writing these lies about us and leave us alone. We wouldn't do this to you and if you really knew us you would know that. And if you really knew us then you would know that if this doesn't stop then charges will be pressed. We have a family attorney that would love to take care of this for us. Thank you and have a nice day!!
Knowitall

Chicago, IL

#41 Oct 13, 2010
Thats what happens wen u try to be friends with trash. You hang around em long enough you start to stink
Anonymous

United States

#42 Oct 22, 2010
NUMBER ONE HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF AN INCOME TAX REFUND that is what you get for paying taxes and number two i know people that have jobs and are on wellfare and some of these people work their asses off and can never get ahead INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT WHO IS ON WELFARE WHY DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO GET DISABILITY AND STILL WORK WHILE SAYING THEY CANNOT WORK 3RD HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET A HIGHSCHOOL DIPLOMA TO GET A JOB WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH TONYA IGNORE THIS DUMBASS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive-Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butcher Block Gettin with the program! (Jul '09) 2 hr wonder 13
Lisa Keppner 10 hr Misty 6
Tamms Fire Dept. (Dec '09) 12 hr sixsixsix 24
EHS grad 88 (May '10) 13 hr sixsixsix 7
Chief in Mounds Pays NO TAX to state on his Bai... (Aug '12) 14 hr sixsixsix 4
smell (Jun '13) 14 hr sixsixsix 3
Meth dealers and users in East Cape (Jan '17) Feb 20 Olive Branch Coon 25

Olive-Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance