how can i get some one out of my hous...

how can i get some one out of my house ,that wont move out ?

Posted in the Olive-Branch Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
at wits end

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2010
i have a problem i have kin in my house that i cant get out , they don't pay any bills in my home ,and they wont move out , i have even told them to get out ,but they are still like a leach hanging on for every bite they can get , if i call the law can they make them get out im at my wits end and cant take it any more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
come on

Mounds, IL

#2 Jun 16, 2010
I think people just set around with nothing else to do and make up bullsh#t to talk about on here. Just tell them to get out. set their stuff on the street.
I know

Tamms, IL

#3 Jun 16, 2010
when they step outside hurrt up and lock the doors, change the locks, through stuff out the window and whatever you do, don't open up the door if someone comes knocking.. Lol...

on a serious side, you can go to the court house and give them an eviction notice...

Olive Branch, IL

#5 Jun 16, 2010
come on wrote:
I think people just set around with nothing else to do and make up bullsh#t to talk about on here. Just tell them to get out. set their stuff on the street.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
PUDDLES

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2010
at wits end wrote:
i have a problem i have kin in my house that i cant get out , they don't pay any bills in my home ,and they wont move out , i have even told them to get out ,but they are still like a leach hanging on for every bite they can get , if i call the law can they make them get out im at my wits end and cant take it any more.
Not trying to be flip, but if you live in Alexander County, you will not get any law enforcement help. You might try quietly going to the womens shelter for a restraining order, as it sounds like you mey be be scared of this person
Curly Howard

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Jun 20, 2010
PUDDLES wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to be flip, but if you live in Alexander County, you will not get any law enforcement help. You might try quietly going to the womens shelter for a restraining order, as it sounds like you mey be be scared of this person
Set your house on fire.YUKYUKYUKYUK
citizen

United States

#8 Jun 20, 2010
cURLEY HOWARD YOU HAVE THE YUK'S, I KNOW A CURE FOR THEM. dRINK SOME CASTOR OIL.
Me Me Me

Anna, IL

#10 Jun 21, 2010
PUDDLES wrote:
<quoted text>
A restraining order is for people who are been hit on or abused..Not to remove someone from their house... But you could lie, and say your getting beat on and their crazy, like other people have and get one ....If your a Man don't go to the womens shelter, Cause you look like a wuss, or be sure and take your Ma Ma with ya!!!!!
Me Me Me

Anna, IL

#11 Jun 21, 2010
And remember ... You can't do anything quietly in Alexander county...Everyone knows or they'll make it up.....
Curly Howard

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 22, 2010
citizen wrote:
cURLEY HOWARD YOU HAVE THE YUK'S, I KNOW A CURE FOR THEM. dRINK SOME CASTOR OIL.
I tried that and it gave me the shits WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP
rocky

United States

#13 Jul 12, 2010
This lady leaves in my house and i'v told her to get her, i've gave her a three day notice but she hasnt left ... I've call the police and they didnt do anything!! just said there nothing they can do!! she does drugs in my house, drinks in my house, and yet the police still cant do anything??? i dont understand! i just need her out of my home .. can anyone help with some advise
JustAskMe

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2010
Well if she does all that stuff, why the hell did you let her in your house to begin with??? When company comes, and expects to stay permanently, they need to know what your standards are and that you will not compromise those standards just because they are family or a close friend. Let them know from jump street that they are now welcome unless they follow YOUR rules!!!

Since: Jan 10

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2010
Curly Howard wrote:
<quoted text>Set your house on fire.YUKYUKYUKYUK
lmao u r so funny
Olive Branch Coon

Hammond, IN

#16 Jul 14, 2010
rocky wrote:
This lady leaves in my house and i'v told her to get her, i've gave her a three day notice but she hasnt left ... I've call the police and they didnt do anything!! just said there nothing they can do!! she does drugs in my house, drinks in my house, and yet the police still cant do anything??? i dont understand! i just need her out of my home .. can anyone help with some advise
Whup Dat ass fo her,she leeve den.
country

Rockford, IL

#17 Aug 23, 2010
Some people on here are just Ass@@@@@. If you all don't have a good option for this persons question, shut the hell up. You can not just lock the doors, throw their stuff out, or tell them to leave. You can be arrested yourself for doing such things, as crazy as that sounds. At wits end, you have to give them 30 days with a eviction notice, which you can obtain at the court house. That is what the cops told my sister who had the same problem. It is probably pretty much the same law in most states. Hope you get them out.
land lord

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2010
at wits end wrote:
Have a certified eviction noticed sent to the resident , if they have children you have to allow them 90 days as welllif it is winter with or with out children you have to give them 90 days same goes for elderly people. Now if they live with you , you do have the right to put their things outside and then change your locks , But what i dont understand is why would you bring it to topix ? nobody's replys can make them leave....
neighbor girl

Addison, IL

#19 Sep 8, 2010
you have to go to court to get an eviction. you can not throw ther stuff out you will be responsible. the courts will help. after you do then the cops can help because they will have the paper work from you, good luck if you do this it will work.
land lord

United States

#20 Sep 8, 2010
neighbor girl wrote:
you have to go to court to get an eviction. you can not throw ther stuff out you will be responsible. the courts will help. after you do then the cops can help because they will have the paper work from you, good luck if you do this it will work.
that is not true you can have a certified eviction and the amount of time they have to get out , then the law enforcement can you the certified eviction the same as if you did take it to court i do it often and it has work for me the las 19 years..GOGGLE IT..... aND IF THEY SHARE A HOME WITH YOU YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE A EVICTION NOTICE
Peter S

AOL

#21 Sep 9, 2010
The law states that with ANY eviction, the tenant must be given 90 days notice.
citizen

Chicago, IL

#22 Sep 9, 2010
If that person(PEOPLE} are so damn stupid and dont understand the words GET OUT maybe the next time they leave the house for a short time,go out front and change the numbers of your address around and then maybe then theyll think you moved.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive-Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth dealers and users in East Cape 58 min Earl Pitts American 6
Alexander County Water District Feb 17 Huh 5
Hind End Itch (Apr '16) Feb 17 Pure Lady 6
Here he comes Feb 15 GAW 5
el patio mcclure Feb 14 washe 7
Missy Cain Dealing in drugs (Jan '11) Feb 14 G A W 48
Close this so called Forum Feb 14 G A W 2

Olive-Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance