Officer James Marcellin Olean Police ...

Officer James Marcellin Olean Police Dept.

Posted in the Olean Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
teetocks

New York, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2012
To: officer james Marcellin Olean Police dept. James?? Who do you think you are?? You actually called my family at work and use your badge to intimmidate them?? Because you dont like what i say in this forum?? if you were not such a bitch you would call me. Come see me you lowlife and i will beat you over the head with the US constitution. My wife changed her phone # because you think you are the internet police. If you ever try This shit again.......... have a nice day
Drfunbaggs

Olean, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2012
HELL YEAH EEFF THE COPS
seriously

New York, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2012
teetocks wrote:
To: officer james Marcellin Olean Police dept. James?? Who do you think you are?? You actually called my family at work and use your badge to intimmidate them?? Because you dont like what i say in this forum?? if you were not such a bitch you would call me. Come see me you lowlife and i will beat you over the head with the US constitution. My wife changed her phone # because you think you are the internet police. If you ever try This shit again.......... have a nice day
I found out this so really happened. what the F%&#
working it hard

Earlville, NY

#4 Jun 27, 2012
How did he find out who you were to begin with? Sounds like a conspiracy to me...this all could have been avoided had you worn tin foil hats and not allowed the anal probing to take place
me to

East Aurora, NY

#5 Jul 4, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text> I found out this so really happened. what the F%&#
WOW.......... Did you report him???
Pig

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Pig wrote:
Hes a f*ck face anyway dont even waste your time with the dirt bagg.He hides behind his badge the f*ggot!His ho that works at the c#urt house is a freak in the sheets trust me been there and still doing that on the low low hes a broke d#ck Popeye trust me..Sje said he has premature ajaculaculation and half the time cant get it up half the time..So f# ck em and everybody who looks like em.Junior Marcellen
.F#ggot
. He hits the sheets w amy buchcanan too. They r best of friends......
teetox

Olean, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2012
Drfunbaggs wrote:
HELL YEAH EEFF THE COPS
I havnt heard Boo outta james in months. i guess he rethought his tactics. Maybe he thinks his buddy attorney Wendy Peterson Screwed him on this one.
Pig

Salamanca, NY

#9 Aug 15, 2012
[QgUOTE who="teetox"]<quo ted text> I havnt heard Boo outta james in months. i guess he rethought his tactics. Maybe he thinks his buddy attorney Wendy Peterson Screwed him on this one.

from i gettin word is he was told to stop when they called him in for a meeting a while ago..That what his girlfriend told me.i know her very well if u know what i mean.anyways fuck him anyone who looks like him
scottheardroundt heworld

Olean, NY

#11 Aug 20, 2012
:)
pink

Salamanca, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2012
Im sure he has the monster anyways..
pink

Salamanca, NY

#13 Aug 21, 2012
Not to long ago he use to go to a friends house during work. He always got in trouble. But he thinks he is great. The dr. S ex. Lola
bgGg3

United States

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Officer m, please get this crazy man off the streets before he kills someone... Again
teetox

Olean, NY

#15 Aug 22, 2012
It will take a little more to "get me off the streets" than your lame tactics. You can frame a 7 year old "your own daughter"? but im not a 7 year old...so.......
bgGg3

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Sorry psycho, no children here. Try again
teetox

Olean, NY

#17 Aug 22, 2012
bgGg3 wrote:
aahhhh snag lets get one goin here. You callin me names? any more names ya want to call me?
teetox

Olean, NY

#18 Aug 22, 2012
bgGg3 wrote:
Are you related to James? Do you think freedom of speech is Psycho? or maybe you think im a liar? I think you have something more to say and You should say it.:)
teetox

Olean, NY

#19 Aug 24, 2012
teetox wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to James? Do you think freedom of speech is Psycho? or maybe you think im a liar? I think you have something more to say and You should say it.:)
thats what i thought. Heather told me u were a coward.and darryl? u a coward too.
scottheardroundt heworld

Olean, NY

#21 Aug 24, 2012
soon.....
scottheardroundt heworld

Olean, NY

#22 Aug 31, 2012
scottheardroundtheworld wrote:
soon.....
:)
scottheardroundt heworld

Olean, NY

#23 Sep 21, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle & Pete Jones (Feb '15) 4 hr Double Gemini 20
Computer/Phone Repair Services- Who's Good or A... 7 hr CuriousGeorgete 3
Nate Pleakis 7 hr Justmovedhome 1
William Wilson FAKE FACEBOOK PROFILES 14 hr 7162441351WJW 1
William Wilsons stupid pictures 17 hr Michelle2017 3
William Wilson's stupid taxi service (Mar '16) Sun Your mom 7
Lets make a deal, William Wilson Sun Chris Williams fr... 2

Olean Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance