New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5370 Jun 19, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
jeb bushs' wife caught smuggling in 19,000 in jewelry,laura drunk nand kills a man,bush refuses to deny cocaine use,bush uses inside knowledge to sell harkin oil stock,investigated by poppys' friend,neal does same with silverado s&l.investigated by poppys' buddies,yeah your sides as pure as driven snow.go watch the elitist romney and his prancing horses,who are ruthlessly abused to learn to prance like that,then go smell a rich mans' ass and make your day,FOOL.
obscure jude mad dog uni ... you are a desperate moron ... no wonder you support the failed presidency of the incompetent puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine.
Mexican Mitt Romney

Bainbridge, NY

#5371 Jun 19, 2012
Soy mas cabron que nadie...no lo soy?

Vote por mí y yo jefe de inmigrantes ilegales para que mis amigos ricos, mientras que usted trabaja para ellos por unos cuantos centavos al día. Pronto irá a México para un trabajo!¡Viva el 1%! Mierda todos los demás!

Que tiene...que tiene....I approve these mensajes
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5372 Jun 19, 2012
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
Soy mas cabron que nadie...no lo soy?
Vote por mí y yo jefe de inmigrantes ilegales para que mis amigos ricos, mientras que usted trabaja para ellos por unos cuantos centavos al día. Pronto irá a México para un trabajo!¡Viva el 1%! Mierda todos los demás!
Que tiene...que tiene....I approve these mensajes
Speak English, you illegal alien. No wonder you're supporting the community organizer! Get back on your raft; you can use that tacky piece of cardboard you call home. They'll save your lot at the landfill, once your application for citizenship is approved.
De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

#5373 Jun 19, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
jeb bushs' wife caught smuggling in 19,000 in jewelry,laura drunk nand kills a man,bush refuses to deny cocaine use,bush uses inside knowledge to sell harkin oil stock,investigated by poppys' friend,neal does same with silverado s&l.investigated by poppys' buddies,yeah your sides as pure as driven snow.go watch the elitist romney and his prancing horses,who are ruthlessly abused to learn to prance like that,then go smell a rich mans' ass and make your day,FOOL.
And your side is as pure as the yellow snow obama keeps putting in your organic slushi, you mono minded moron, vote for obama, he'll tell you how the Unicorns and pixies of the enchanted CommunityOrganizer Forest will create jobs.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5374 Jun 19, 2012
still no denial of what i said.just more pathetic little insults from pathetic little men,with pathetic,impossible dreams that someday they will be a millionaire,so they play the role of lickspittles for their rich exploiters,to dumb to realize they are being raped and mocked for being to stupid to know it.pitiful,just plain pitiful,as uncle jed used to say.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5375 Jun 19, 2012
to captain howdy,everybodys' vote counts.just ask any loser of a close election.the rich and powerful love that kind of thinking,knowing that working people outnumber them.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5376 Jun 19, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
still no denial of what i said.just more pathetic little insults from pathetic little men,with pathetic,impossible dreams that someday they will be a millionaire,so they play the role of lickspittles for their rich exploiters,to dumb to realize they are being raped and mocked for being to stupid to know it.pitiful,just plain pitiful,as uncle jed used to say.
All your clueless Obama drivel is denied by anyone who has witness the incompetent non-uniter-economically unsuccessful fake, phony, fraud in the White House. You are as ridiculous as his whole campaign was. The really sorry thing is that you are so stupid that you are still buying his charade, even after it has failed for almost 4 years. Get back on your raft and paddle back to your third world country. Wear a bag over your head so your foreign comrades won't point and make fun of you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5377 Jun 19, 2012
Biden That wrote:
<quoted text> Speak English, you illegal alien. No wonder you're supporting the community organizer! Get back on your raft; you can use that tacky piece of cardboard you call home. They'll save your lot at the landfill, once your application for citizenship is approved.
Sí, sí!¡Gracias! Vote por mí y no permitiré que mis hermanos y hermanas mexicanos que cruzan la frontera para llevar su trabajo a 5 dólares estadounidenses por día, que es un 25% más de lo que hacen en mi país natal por lo que las empresas propietarias que me va a conseguir lo que pagó por .

Pronto recoger los productos será el único trabajo que usted será capaz de conseguir. Pero no para el miedo - le pagaremos los salarios mexicanos.

¡Viva el uno por ciento!
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5378 Jun 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Sí, sí!¡Gracias! Vote por mí y no permitiré que mis hermanos y hermanas mexicanos que cruzan la frontera para llevar su trabajo a 5 dólares estadounidenses por día, que es un 25% más de lo que hacen en mi país natal por lo que las empresas propietarias que me va a conseguir lo que pagó por .
Pronto recoger los productos será el único trabajo que usted será capaz de conseguir. Pero no para el miedo - le pagaremos los salarios mexicanos.
¡Viva el uno por ciento!
Return home; your Binghamton landfill is being closed and you are being deported back to your 3rd world country to worship Obama from afar. Adios'

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5379 Jun 19, 2012
Biden That wrote:
<quoted text> Return home; your Binghamton landfill is being closed and you are being deported back to your 3rd world country to worship Obama from afar. Adios'
Gracias a idiotas como tú que serán elegidos y mis hermanos y hermanas mexicanos pronto serán sus amos y mis amigos y yo ricos serán más ricos que nunca. Los gringos como usted, especialmente los inbreds de Nueva Jersey, harán que esta elección demasiado fácil.

Gracias de nuevo!

¡Larga vida a la trata de blancas!
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5380 Jun 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Gracias a idiotas como tú que serán elegidos y mis hermanos y hermanas mexicanos pronto serán sus amos y mis amigos y yo ricos serán más ricos que nunca. Los gringos como usted, especialmente los inbreds de Nueva Jersey, harán que esta elección demasiado fácil.
Gracias de nuevo!
¡Larga vida a la trata de blancas!
Your deportation papers have been prepared at the mental health facility, but your third world country says you will need a special note from Rev. Wright to attend Obama worship services upon your arrival.
Rome sux

Washington, DC

#5381 Jun 19, 2012
Im going to vote twice Im so patriotic
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5382 Jun 19, 2012
Rome sux wrote:
Im going to vote twice Im so patriotic
If you move to Chicago, you'll be able to vote as many times as you want, dead, alive, or Binghamton illegal, as long as you vote for the puppet of the corrupt Democratic Machine.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5383 Jun 20, 2012
first of all,please provide the exact numbers regarding voter fraud,statistically the numbers are very minute,but tell them to us anyway,with verifiable proof.having spent some time in nj,i can testify to the fact,the whole state smells like an over-filled landfill,so don't throw stones.still no answer as to whether bush was a good president.but i do agree,obama is taking longer then i thought he would,cleaning up the terrible mess bush and his policies left america in.now reply,with your standard glossing over the failed bush policies,and act like they should'nt matter anymore.and that an 8.5 trillion dolar debt is a mere bagatelle.being as your from jersey,maybe changing your post name to swamp thing would be more appropriate.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#5384 Jun 20, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
first of all,please provide the exact numbers regarding voter fraud,statistically the numbers are very minute,but tell them to us anyway,with verifiable proof.having spent some time in nj,i can testify to the fact,the whole state smells like an over-filled landfill,so don't throw stones.still no answer as to whether bush was a good president.but i do agree,obama is taking longer then i thought he would,cleaning up the terrible mess bush and his policies left america in.now reply,with your standard glossing over the failed bush policies,and act like they should'nt matter anymore.and that an 8.5 trillion dolar debt is a mere bagatelle.being as your from jersey,maybe changing your post name to swamp thing would be more appropriate.
2700 illegals on Florida voter rolls alone.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/20/us-...
John

Bainbridge, NY

#5385 Jun 20, 2012
"suspected non-citizens" That's not voter fraud. If they are illegals, that's registration fraud.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#5386 Jun 20, 2012
John wrote:
"suspected non-citizens" That's not voter fraud. If they are illegals, that's registration fraud.
Voter fraud is voter fraud, John.

You're either opposed to it, or you're a co-conspirator.

We'll just put you down as one of the latter.

Have a nice day.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

#5387 Jun 20, 2012
tr wrong again,even the judges that approved the law said the problem was basically non-existent.everybody knows these laws are just an effort by republicans to suppress voter turnout among minorities and poor people,who tend to vote for dems.and after the fraud republicans pulled off in ohio and florida in 2000,and 2004,your side should be the last to talk about voter fraud or maybe the first,because you do seem to have an expertise for it.just like in 1960 the dems agreed to a recount in chicago if the reps would agree to a recount in the part of the state they controlled.suddenly the reps.,wanted no recount,hmmm
De Oppresso Liber

Garden City, NY

#5388 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
¡Viva el uno por ciento!
How about four dollars a day, instead, Mexicanos need to wash the corrupt Politcos from their country and develope the tremendous natural resources it has. Restore the dignity of the working man, and become a sovereign nation again. Instead Mexico has a scumbag president; like us; who thanks the US scumbag for allowing his people to illegally stay in the USA, it is mind boggling, it is not USA problem, it is Mexicos problem, got it obama boy, mow your own damn lawn.
John

Bainbridge, NY

#5389 Jun 20, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter fraud is voter fraud, John.
You're either opposed to it, or you're a co-conspirator.
We'll just put you down as one of the latter.
Have a nice day.
The act of registering to vote and the act of voting are two entirely different things. You confuse the two. If you think correcting you makes me a 'co-conspirator', you have other issues you need to address besides your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Milligan (Apr '16) 1 hr Unbelievable 11
Attorney Matt Albert Arrested (Jun '17) Mon POS 11
Brick House Bar Mon Spiderman 5
Poochie Maull Dec 9 Momof9 1
The Olean Arsonist Is... Dec 7 LotsofTalkNoAction 3
CAReS (Council on Addiction and Recovery Services) (Jun '14) Dec 6 pissed off onlooker 27
Informants (Apr '15) Dec 5 Snitch 44

Olean Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olean Mortgages