Walpole, MA

#1 May 28, 2012
What thoughts about the Olean SPCA?
heatherb

Walpole, MA

#2 May 28, 2012
heatherb wrote:
My neighbor went to the SPCA to adopt a kitten, she filled out all the necessary paperwork references all came back fine. She put down a hundred dollar required deposit , while they checked her background, a week later still no word from the SPCA . My neighbor during that week got a kitten free to a good home in the newspaper ad. So she went back up there to get her deposit back and she was told that the person that writes the checks wasn't there that day mind u she gave them cash. So Its been one month and still no money. That place is a mess over flowing with animals they make so difficult to adopt, people take time out of there day to walk around a filthy dog shelter to rescue a dog or cat only to be give the run around and treated like their the ones that did something wrong.
heatherb

Walpole, MA

#3 May 28, 2012
Action 4 news should visit and see just what's going on
who knows

Olean, NY

#4 May 29, 2012
Kelly chafee I guess is in a whole lot of trouble for turning animals away, and for her poor management skills. That place is a mess! Get her the hell out of there already!
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#5 Jun 12, 2012
who knows wrote:
Kelly chafee I guess is in a whole lot of trouble for turning animals away, and for her poor management skills. That place is a mess! Get her the hell out of there already!
** Amen ** Give me a chance at that job you will see a 100% turn around, and the place ran like it should be........
Diane Belleisle

Olean, NY

#6 Jun 12, 2012
heatherb wrote:
It is the dirtiest spca I have ever been in. just saying.
same

Olean, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2012
a few years ago we paid for a adult cat. we already had a cat and she reacted badly, was throwing up, shaking, loosing hair, etc... i spent several days going back and forth with them telling them that i could not keep the cat. i didn't want my money back, i said consider it a donation, but it took about a dozen phone calls and threats from them to have me charged with abandonment before they finally agreed to take him back. even after telling them of the state of my cat and that the new cat had been living on the sun porch because of it, they didn't care.. i will never adopt from there again.. and i regret participating in several adoptathons over the years, my time and money will go elsewhere.
phc

Endicott, NY

#8 Oct 22, 2012
who knows wrote:
Please join the reform group, Catt Co SPCA Reform group
phc

Endicott, NY

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Diane Belleisle wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the dirtiest spca I have ever been in. just saying.
Please join the reform group

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle & Pete Jones (Feb '15) 4 hr Cowards 16
Amanda Holt (Oct '15) 10 hr Hey stupid 35
Olean Forum (Apr '12) 15 hr butter bean 7
BIll Weatherly 21 hr Poker King 1
Supreme Auto is a joke (Mar '13) Mon Epic 16
Olean Center Mall (Feb '06) Mon Epic 20
Brick Bar Mon woooow 9

Olean Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance