Rev. Francis Benjamin Shields of Chip...

Rev. Francis Benjamin Shields of Chipmunk Road Dies

Posted in the Olean Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Kiwi

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2009
Rev. Francis B Shields of 1691 Chipmunk road passed away on October 20th. His girlfriend Carol Olechovski of the same address along with her "Friend" James Fyock buried him the very next day, they did not tell his WIFE or his SEVEN children and Carol Olecovski signed Mr. Shields death certificate as his wife. Mr. Shields family did not find out of his death until three weeks after he was buried. They never had a memorial service for this minister and did not even tell his congregation until it was announced that James Fyock would be taking over the church in Cherry Creek, the following week. The family has received several conflicting stories of how Mr. Shields died. Carol Olechovski is scheduled to appear in Little Valley court on Monday January 5th.
Interesting

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 5, 2009
to Kiwi: this is what I've read about this:
Sooo, just to re-cap this event: Benjamin Shields pastor and evangelist, passess away on October 20th. Only Jesse Fyock (supposedly his body guard) and Benjamin's girlfriend Carol, know of his passing; they take control over the situation knowing themselves, that neither of them really had the legal right to do so. They have him buried stating that Carol (his girlfriend) is his legal wife and Carol tells the undertaker she is his only living relative. She states this just 3 days after meeting his youngest sister and she (carol) is also aware and has met some of his children if not all of them at one time or another. Carol and Jesse employ the services of an unsuspecting undertaker and state to the undertaker that they would like to bury this man in the cheapest casket there is, laid in the veteran's cemetary (no charge), without embalment, they go to the grave site that had to be dug by cemetary workers who normally don't do this type of work and walk away while the casket is still being lowered into the ground, no word to family or church members,family etc.
Did they think it would stay a secret? Then to keep this story straight: a neighbor sees them loading up all of his earthly belongings (house furnishings,etc.) the next day in three truck loads, taking them to Pennsylvania, and Carol cashes in the life insurance policies as soon as possible. Carol also starts selling off all the belongings that remain in the house. Jesse starts preaching in the church, Carol stands by his side singing praises and the people in the congregation although I'm sure shocked by Ben's sudden disappearance go along with everything. This is kind of profound to me. What kind of people would attend this type of church?
On top of all of this, there are many different stories as to how this man actually died.
Is there anyone out there who really know how, when, and why?
Why haven't investigators of the law been notified of these goings on?
Why in the world isn't there suspicion amoung the members of the congregation?
How could you still be sitting under the so-called leadership of someone who has tricked you into believing that your spiritual guide just left this earth, his place in your lives, your place in his life, and he never had the opportunity to say goodbye to anyone?
I am baffled!
I'm sure there must be more to this story. This is a puzzle with a lot of the pieces missing. I'm sure his family has a lot of unsettled feelings and emotions at this time. The "unknown" is sure to be unsettling and they have to be angered over this situation. I hope and pray they find out the truth and are set free from these terrible circumstances that have clouded their lives. It sounds to me like their lives have been clouded enough without all of this going on!(taken from the Sinclairville topix)
kiwi

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 8, 2009
Carol Olechovski never showed up in court on Monday, I wonder want will happen next time she has to go to court. I wonder what the courts will say when she tells them she was married in the eyes of the Lord even though Francis Shields already had a legal wife. This woman is something else.
Trina

Huntingdon, PA

#4 Mar 21, 2009
So What was the verdict? Who was charged with his death?
Tanui Geoffrey

Nairobi, Kenya

#5 Apr 7, 2009
one thing i witness and came to know about Bro. Benjamin was that he was God's Prophet and a true man of God. i ve never missed to attend his meetings whenever He was in Africa and there has been a great healings, miracles and a mighty God's word preached. the mystery of his passing on is no different to those of God's prophets recorded in the bible.
Kiwi

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 7, 2009
Tanui Geoffrey wrote:
one thing i witness and came to know about Bro. Benjamin was that he was God's Prophet and a true man of God. i ve never missed to attend his meetings whenever He was in Africa and there has been a great healings, miracles and a mighty God's word preached. the mystery of his passing on is no different to those of God's prophets recorded in the bible.
As a member of his Family,I can tell you that you have no clue what you are talking about, Africa is a long way from Cherry Creek and you do not have a clue to what has happened here with him and his family. Maybe he acted different when he was in Africa. He hurt and ruined many lives and broke up many homes and then he tried to put the Lords name to it. Some day you will all know the truth.. It is a shame that so many people became wrapped up in this so called ministry, and now they are going to find out that it was all fake. how sad is that? How much time have you wasted ?
Tanui Geoffrey

Nairobi, Kenya

#7 Apr 9, 2009
Kiwi wrote:
<quoted text>
As a member of his Family,I can tell you that you have no clue what you are talking about, Africa is a long way from Cherry Creek and you do not have a clue to what has happened here with him and his family. Maybe he acted different when he was in Africa. He hurt and ruined many lives and broke up many homes and then he tried to put the Lords name to it. Some day you will all know the truth.. It is a shame that so many people became wrapped up in this so called ministry, and now they are going to find out that it was all fake. how sad is that? How much time have you wasted ?
'Real prophet receive no honor from his own country and the greatest enemy of a true man of God is from his own household' says the holy book. a find your comments blasphemous both to God &His holy servants! day of reckoning is coming &every man will give account of every idle word uttered.
This prophet man preached a mighty soul saving gospel to me, cast out demons and only a few preachers can match his gospel. Through word preached by prophet Benjamin, i know for sure my soul is healed,saved and heaven-bound.He preached Hell so hot&fury that u won't want to go and heaven so glorious that you can long to be there. haleluiya!
okdokie

Oakville, Canada

#8 Apr 9, 2009
yeah... sounds like someone has been smoking crack. go back to heeba ganeeba and post.
JK-OF

Buffalo, NY

#9 Apr 9, 2009
Tanui Geoffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
'Real prophet receive no honor from his own country and the greatest enemy of a true man of God is from his own household' says the holy book. a find your comments blasphemous both to God &His holy servants! day of reckoning is coming &every man will give account of every idle word uttered.
This prophet man preached a mighty soul saving gospel to me, cast out demons and only a few preachers can match his gospel. Through word preached by prophet Benjamin, i know for sure my soul is healed,saved and heaven-bound.He preached Hell so hot&fury that u won't want to go and heaven so glorious that you can long to be there. haleluiya!
Where can WE get some ?
Opendoor

Buffalo, NY

#10 Apr 9, 2009
Tanui Geoffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know what the Word of God says, then you would know that your healing did not come from man. Only God can heal, set free from demons, etc. The Holy Word of God is all that any one needs for deliverance. Brother Benjamin might have led you to the door, but deliverance came from your own faith in God. Too bad he could lead others to the door, but not himself, unless he did this in his last few days, hours, or minutes on this earth. Keep the faith....in the Only One True and Holy God; not a man.
Ferd

Raleigh, NC

#11 May 6, 2009
Oh my goodness i haven't seen these name sin years! I was a member of the "musicians on the platform" in the eighties. Sorry i'm posting to this here in May 09. I only just got curious to see if google would turn up anything re: Benjamin Shields.
it took me years to heal from the mind f*ck this group gave me.
Dan

United States

#12 May 6, 2009
Ferd wrote:
Oh my goodness i haven't seen these name sin years! I was a member of the "musicians on the platform" in the eighties. Sorry i'm posting to this here in May 09. I only just got curious to see if google would turn up anything re: Benjamin Shields.
it took me years to heal from the mind f*ck this group gave me.
Could he have been another Jim Jones?
ben okello

Nairobi, Kenya

#13 May 19, 2009
Kiwi wrote:
<quoted text>
africa might be along way from Cherry creek and you might make us believe that Benjamin was a bad man.....but you know kiwi, we know i a new man benjamin a prophet called of God, who God used here in africa mightly, i dont know about america but here in africa we show God move greatly on him by healing the sick,making the blind see, God is in a man you read your bible well and that can aleast can open up your eye and you will know that ones one is baptised in the name of Jesus Christ he is man a whole new man, a spritual man not born of water and blood but by the spirit of God. as for my mum carol our mother in the Gospel, God will take care of her no evil will touch her, i can remember when i was with benjamin here in africa in August 2008, he said if i die i dont need a big service " church service" anybody near me can call an undertaker and bury me that is what james and carol did just the way benjamin shields wanted it , and i dont blame them for that, what do you do with a dead man anyway just, whether you hold a big church service or not he is dead and you are not going to raise him up and that wont either make him a better christian. once dead forever dead,if you die a christian you remain a christian u die a sinner you remain just that......and benjamin when home a christian nobody can change that kiwi nobody no you not america ....God will remain God in africa america or anyother part of the world and he his the God of Benjamin that we will believe just as he carried it here 17 year ago the word of God made flesh AMEN

Since: May 09

Nairobi, Kenya

#14 May 19, 2009
ben okello wrote:
<quoted text>
africa might be along way from Cherry creek and you might make us believe that Benjamin was a bad man.....but you know kiwi, we know a new man benjamin a prophet called of God, who God used here in africa mightly, i dont know about america but here in africa we show God move greatly on him by healing the sick,making the blind see, God is in a man you read your bible well and that can aleast open up your eye and you will know that ones one is baptised in the name of Jesus Christ he is but a whole new man, a spritual man not born of water and blood but by the spirit of God. as for my mum carol our mother in the Gospel, God will take care of her no evil will touch her, i can remember when i was with benjamin here in africa in August 2008, he said if i die i dont need a big service " church service" anybody near me can call an undertaker and bury me that is what james and carol did just the way benjamin shields wanted it , and i dont blame them for that, what do you do with a dead cops anyway, whether you hold a big church service or not he is dead and you are not going to raise him up and that wont either make him a better christian. once dead forever dead,if you die a christian you remain a christian, u die a sinner you remain just that......and benjamin went home a christian nobody can change that kiwi nobody not you not america ....God will remain God in africa america or anyother part of the world and he his the God of Benjamin that we will believe just as he carried it here 17 year ago. the word of God made flesh AMEN
A Good man Cannot be a bad man just because people think he is bad. God man him a prophet and Francis Benjamin Shields is a prophet of God forever and ever Amen you come to africa and you will find a new benjamin made preacher by the word of God.
What

Du Bois, PA

#15 May 19, 2009
Our prayers are with you nobbie.
Kiwi

Buffalo, NY

#16 May 19, 2009
Dear Okello, Like I said before you are clueless to what has happened here, and if you trust Jess and Carol you are making a big mistake, because they will hurt you. They are nothing but liars and thieves and they will have to pay the consequences for their actions ! Do you know that my dad's death is suspicious? Do you know that their are many different conflicting stories on how he died? Do you know that people are wondering if Carol and Jess killed him? Did you know that they are working as a team? I know you loved my dad and you feel he has helped you in many ways, and if he did that is great, I know of many people who would not know the Lord if it wasnt for him, so I am not saying that it was all bad, and maybe dad was trying to make some changes in his church and in his life, but maybe a couple of people were not happy about this so decided to take matters into their own hands!
CHARLES

Nairobi, Kenya

#17 May 19, 2009
It marvels me how man would hate his own close relative even after he is dead! Could you be among those who fought that man of God all the years with your mother whom God smote with cancer for mocking God's man and died? That preacher did his job so well a spirit of envy and jealousy from his close family members crept against him all the while to fight him; but he stood with God and i know of some of his children who turned to him at the last moments and knew how genuine their father had been all the years; regretting why they fought him for no cause!
Consult them and find out the truth; you seem to be far from your close relatives who should tell you about Benjamin.
He preached for over forty years; didn't he? Why couldn't you face him when he was alive there? Because you are a coward who wants to cash in on his bodily abscence;He was areal brave man who feared nobody; not even himself; That's why you couldn't stand up to do a thing when he was there;
But your words will always eat you up and you will never rest because you will always stay in a fight with a man who wouldn't hit back at you; your spirit will always stay in that fight; and you will stay tormented till you see him at the gates of judgement day; then you will freeze at your own fear for what you did and spoke then FRY in Flames of Hell forever and ever and ever and ever and ever never to get out!Luke 12:49-53
Luke 11:49-52
Donot forget that book called bible; it might help your mind if you beleive it!
Then and only then will you even comprehend what you are imagining.
Kiwi wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiwi

Buffalo, NY

#18 May 19, 2009
CHARLES wrote:
It marvels me how man would hate his own close relative even after he is dead! Could you be among those who fought that man of God all the years with your mother whom God smote with cancer for mocking God's man and died? That preacher did his job so well a spirit of envy and jealousy from his close family members crept against him all the while to fight him; but he stood with God and i know of some of his children who turned to him at the last moments and knew how genuine their father had been all the years; regretting why they fought him for no cause!
Consult them and find out the truth; you seem to be far from your close relatives who should tell you about Benjamin.
He preached for over forty years; didn't he? Why couldn't you face him when he was alive there? Because you are a coward who wants to cash in on his bodily abscence;He was areal brave man who feared nobody; not even himself; That's why you couldn't stand up to do a thing when he was there;
But your words will always eat you up and you will never rest because you will always stay in a fight with a man who wouldn't hit back at you; your spirit will always stay in that fight; and you will stay tormented till you see him at the gates of judgement day; then you will freeze at your own fear for what you did and spoke then FRY in Flames of Hell forever and ever and ever and ever and ever never to get out!Luke 12:49-53
<quoted text>
You are Sick in the head you wacko !
kiwi

Buffalo, NY

#19 May 19, 2009
CHARLES wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention that you are sick in the head? You have no idea, keep your idiot thoughts in Kenya , and burn in your own Hell, Did I mention you are sick in the head? You people are so brain washed. Hurry, Get help ! Pray , you need it.You people are all nuts! And watch what you say about my Mother, you didnt know her so keep your mouth shut, Did I mention that you are sick in the head? You are disgusting, that you would say that God gave her cancer. I think you need to read your Bible, you need to get down on your knees and ask the Lord for forgiveness, you are Sick in the head, or did I mention that!!!

“I have a lot of questions”

Since: May 09

Johnstown, PA

#20 May 20, 2009
I agree with kiwi, you are very demented nobbie. There are meetings for people like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statistics Show Criminals..... 6 hr KillEmAll 1
Try-A-Guy Wank-Ho Talking Brazyyyy.... 7 hr GiveMeABreak 4
ski resort double murder-1978 (Nov '08) 8 hr Confused 7,390
who is Jennifer from 7-11. looked good to me Sun Ihadityesterday 3
olean high school Sun GrammarHasDied 3
Informants Sun Snitches 14
Katie Marie Willis Sun Snitches 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olean Mortgages