First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so sad

Olean, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2012
You know this is very sad, this poor woman passed away and people were really going to town about how he wasa drug addict, then hear it through the grapevine that she was beat up and kicked in the head repeatly and that may be how she died, if that is the truth then these people need to be put away
Creeper

Gowanda, NY

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Liz Fowler has just been arrested literally. I was just driving by her house and the police were bring her out in handcuffs. Kelly Peterson and that VanCleif girl are next if not already in custody.

Since: Jul 12

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2012
I hope they all get whats due to them.Let them all rot in jail.what a better place for them!
my opinion

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 26, 2012
what happend? Its all been pretty hush hush it seems.
awww

Olean, NY

#5 Jul 26, 2012
I heard about this too, i just heard the same thing.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 26, 2012
cosmo1984 wrote:
I hope they all get whats due to them.Let them all rot in. jail.what a better place for them!
it seems. Like. U should know exactly what transpired before pass judgement on anybody else's fate cause in all actuality u don't know what anyone deserves COSMO
confused

Salamanca, NY

#7 Jul 30, 2012
confused but god will take care of it....
pink

Salamanca, NY

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Love u kimmy
They will pay...
teepee

Olean, NY

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Kelly Peterson has been trouble since she was a teenager. I didn't even know she was back in Olean.
kelly peterson

Olean, NY

#10 Aug 8, 2012
teepee wrote:
Kelly Peterson has been trouble since she was a teenager. I didn't even know she was back in Olean.
first off you dont know me and if u did u would know i wasnt in trouble as a teen so stop talkn what u dont know, furthermore its not your business where i live or what i do, u ppl kill me how u get on here and talk all that smack u know nothing about, find out the facts before you start talkn and if your without fault then cast the first stone.
ahhhh yeah

Lockport, NY

#11 Aug 8, 2012
kelly peterson wrote:
<quoted text>first off you dont know me and if u did u would know i wasnt in trouble as a teen so stop talkn what u dont know, furthermore its not your business where i live or what i do, u ppl kill me how u get on here and talk all that smack u know nothing about, find out the facts before you start talkn and if your without fault then cast the first stone.
I heard nothing about you, i heard of the other two people, and cmon this is olean, if something happend in front of other people and you were there what did you expect to happen, this woman is dead and its sad..i dont care what her rep was...or what she was allegedly beat up for..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 9, 2012
I agree - it's Olean - gossip runs quickly through this town. Irregardless of what any of these ladies do behind closed doors - I have know Kim and Kelly for many years and they were (are) ladies with big hearts. They are sisters, daughters, mothers and friends to many. There are a handfull of people who know exactly what happened that night. It's not our business to judge or try to figure it out. RIP Kimmy and the best of luck to Kelly!!!
pinkl

Buffalo, NY

#13 Aug 9, 2012
Yes rip kim. All of us have faults. Addictions. But them three are ghetto and deserve jail. All they do is fite. Grow up
Pretty much

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Any update on this story? Those "girls" deserve whatever is coming to them. Dumb B's with horrible kids!
Cee u Cee Mee Pee Pee

Salamanca, NY

#15 Aug 13, 2012
all low life rags
unknown

Buffalo, NY

#16 Aug 14, 2012
she was one....trust me
unknown

Buffalo, NY

#17 Aug 14, 2012
it is said when drugs can mess up a fmaily and friends
ohknow

Salamanca, NY

#18 Aug 15, 2012
Kim was a good person. Do we know she od. Or was it them nasty three girls. Lizz has aids.
olean town of untrue lies

Davenport, FL

#19 Sep 13, 2012
so sad wrote:
You know this is very sad, this poor woman passed away and people were really going to town about how he wasa drug addict, then hear it through the grapevine that she was beat up and kicked in the head repeatly and that may be how she died, if that is the truth then these people need to be put away
first off let me say this the girl was a drug addict and drank alot,oh but lets not put blame on her for her own destiny instead lets blame ppl that didnt do nothing since u all think u know but dont know shit and as for kelly she is a nice person and one quoting dont know shit bout her apparently so keep your un educated comments to yourself
Claire Voyance

Charlotte, NC

#20 Sep 14, 2012
"olean town of untrue lies"....That is great. You are a moron. A lie is something that is false (or untrue in your terms). So an untrue untrue would be true.

I realize this is more than you can understand. Thanks for the laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skankiest Nastiest Girls (Hoes) in Olean 3 hr really 37
Hoes and Molesters 15 hr Confused 2
Woman learns sentence for selling heroin 18 hr CEC 4
Carmen Burney (Sep '13) Mon Sara smith 4
Area Police Reports (Feb '14) Dec 15 really 13
Don't Rent Dec 11 Buster Cherry 5
Michelle wheeler Dec 11 Buster Cherry 24
Olean Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web