#1 Sep 10, 2012
EVER!
randy john

Olean, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
BetterThanYou

Olean, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2012
And thats how that works... Ty for your comments, input, a few laughs and i am sure we will do this again and again. You must understand..When you allow known sex offenders to be on your FaceBook page and you have a hundred or more friends, and their friends have hundreds,you have exposed unsuspecting people to dangers. sex offenders are prohibited from having FB accounts for this reason. You keep exposing unsuspecting people to sex offenders I will tell them.
BetterThanYou

Olean, NY

#4 Sep 12, 2012

Amber Barbie Schoch 12:01am Sep 13
Omg thats creepy ... How can i prevent that from happening?....... This poor Girl Amber had more than 500 friends exposed to a sex offender. more than half have children. I blame the sex offenders friends for this. have a sex offender on facebook and go collect a few hundred friends and expose them....and their friends ..what the phuque ya thinkin? and you cried cause im tellin 3000 people why they have to tighten up there FB security? tsk tsk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Miller 8 hr GoBrowns 5
ski resort double murder-1978 (Nov '08) 15 hr Just Saying 7,829
AG for Mayor Sun Politics 1
Hot guys in Olean with Baggage! Go! Sun Whatever 4
Karen Damon Murder (Feb '09) Aug 18 Edward 95
butt licked? Aug 18 Curious 1
God Emperor Joe Duplechian Aug 14 Claire Voyance 3

Olean Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance