Paul

AOL

#1011 Jun 12, 2009
amigobirdy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Nitelite was the name...rowdy....but fun bar....
The Nitelite....What a rowdy place that used to be. I tipped a few there in my day.
simplethings50

Columbus, OH

#1012 Jun 12, 2009
What was the name of the motel they knocked down with the really nice bar in it...I think where tops is now. Holiday Inn?
Who owned that?
Chuck

Greenville, NC

#1013 Jun 12, 2009
Ed Carpelleti--used to own AC Beverage with his brothers (Hires Root Beer, etc. almost right across the street).
dan22

Utica, NY

#1014 Jun 12, 2009
simplethings50 wrote:
What was the name of the motel they knocked down with the really nice bar in it...I think where tops is now. Holiday Inn?
Who owned that?
I believe you are referring to Copperfield's Bar in the Holiday Inn.
simplethings50

Columbus, OH

#1015 Jun 12, 2009
dan22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are referring to Copperfield's Bar in the Holiday Inn.
Yep...that's it...thanks Dan!!
Paul

AOL

#1016 Jun 13, 2009
dan22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are referring to Copperfield's Bar in the Holiday Inn.
carpilettis sodl the Holiday Innfrancise, Who owns it now?
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#1017 Jun 13, 2009
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
carpilettis sodl the Holiday Innfrancise, Who owns it now?
Who owns what? There is no Holiday Inn anymore, is there?
Chuck

Greenville, NC

#1018 Jun 13, 2009
The Castle bought it from the Carpeletti family and then went broke. But Ed and brothers built it in 1964.
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#1019 Jun 13, 2009
Where is Matthew J Piscitelli now? He was in prison 79-82 and 84-87 for buglary in the 3rd degree. He was re-arrested in the early 2000s on 4 warrants, 2nd degree burglary, resisting arests and the others were family court issues. I can't find him on the inmate lists. Does anyone know anymore about him. He is a short guy but he has a similar look to the composites.
Thanks
simplethings50

Columbus, OH

#1020 Jun 13, 2009
Janey wrote:
Where is Matthew J Piscitelli now? He was in prison 79-82 and 84-87 for buglary in the 3rd degree. He was re-arrested in the early 2000s on 4 warrants, 2nd degree burglary, resisting arests and the others were family court issues. I can't find him on the inmate lists. Does anyone know anymore about him. He is a short guy but he has a similar look to the composites.
Thanks
He's also wanted in the state of washington for theft.
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#1021 Jun 13, 2009
Wow, he gets around.
simplethings50

Columbus, OH

#1022 Jun 14, 2009
Does anyone know who the witness was who saw the perps drop the safe in the river?
Paul

AOL

#1023 Jun 14, 2009
simplethings50 wrote:
Does anyone know who the witness was who saw the perps drop the safe in the river?
I didn't know there was a witness.
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#1024 Jun 14, 2009
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know there was a witness.
Yes, there was a witness that gave the composites, don't think he saw the safe but the investigators are positive they are the ones that dumped the safe
purpleskish

Barnesville, OH

#1025 Jun 15, 2009
amigobirdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. there was always about 2"...beer or ? all over the floor there.
That was the place!!
Amigobirdy

Gillette, WY

#1026 Jun 15, 2009
Janey wrote:
Where is Matthew J Piscitelli now? He was in prison 79-82 and 84-87 for buglary in the 3rd degree. He was re-arrested in the early 2000s on 4 warrants, 2nd degree burglary, resisting arests and the others were family court issues. I can't find him on the inmate lists. Does anyone know anymore about him. He is a short guy but he has a similar look to the composites.
Thanks
Did he have any running buddies?
Amigobirdy

Gillette, WY

#1027 Jun 15, 2009
The news clippings quoted the troopers as describing these murders as 'brutal,gangland-style, execution type'.
I wonder what exactly made the murders- gangland style. Or was this a well intentioned trooper 'spouting off'.
gator

Hamilton, Canada

#1028 Jun 15, 2009
I read in one of the articles that the troopers thought the victims were told to lay down, then were shot from behind, I think that's where the speculation comes from!
simplethings50

Columbus, OH

#1029 Jun 15, 2009
Amigobirdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he have any running buddies?
We don't know amigobirdy...that's what info we're trying to find out...who knew him and who hung with him. Someone has to know this guy...he hung around Jamestown, Olean and Salamanca.
Amigobirdy

Gillette, WY

#1030 Jun 15, 2009
gator wrote:
I read in one of the articles that the troopers thought the victims were told to lay down, then were shot from behind, I think that's where the speculation comes from!
right. I just wonder if that trooper used that term- gangland style-to state in some sort of way-that these murders weren't done by amateurs. Not the work of local bad guys..... so cold blooded- and vicious. I am just trying to read between the lines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was lacy wilder on jerry springer??? 12 hr shesuckedherbossoff 2
Katie Marie Willis is a informant 13 hr Duh 7
Slum lord Bruyer Mon No Way 1
Tasheen Robinson Rapist Mon choice 4
Guilty Gary's gonna be getting f$&%#^* in the a... Sun awesome_34 2
Jamie greene Mar 26 slim dunkin 3
716 Mar 25 Sixgod 1
Olean Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Olean People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]