ski resort double murder-1978
Lars Nady

South Weymouth, MA

#3546 Feb 24, 2011
amigobirdy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gotten out of the habit of posting a couple of times. I wouldn't doubt it that there are what looks like lapses on this thread.
I would bet that even if no-one was posting during that time; the thread was still looked at frequently.
You get around a lot amigobirdy? Tuscon, Phoenix, Las Vegas???
insider78

Buffalo, NY

#3547 Feb 24, 2011
amigobirdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you try logging in on a different device during that time?
Just my wifes Barnes and Noble "nook" through the same router. I didn't have problems with any other sites. Maybe I'm just to suspicious.
insider78

Buffalo, NY

#3548 Feb 24, 2011
Was the safe really in the river? That is a good question thykol! Could it have sat behind someones garage after it was cut opened or brazenly left in the back of someones pick-up? LE did say it was in the river and my friend Bob knows that less than 10 days before it showed up he told Ed, well, what he told him about the chickens. Bob saw that safe the morning after it was found. He said he saw mud on its bottom lip. Bob said the triangular cut on the side had rust along each cut as though it had been wet but he wasn't saying that it was submerged. This isn't proof that it was in the river. I'll see if Bob wants to share more.
nighttraits

Dayton, OH

#3549 Feb 24, 2011
thykol wrote:
<quoted text>Can anyone give me any info that will convince me the safe was even in the river, other than LE said so?
I have to question the safe shown in the news article as being the original safe. They are insisting that it was a 2 foot by 2 foot safe in the articles weighing 175-200lbs. If you look at the tiles it can't possibly be that big. And if it is...Adams has some darned big feet!!
thykol

Phoenix, AZ

#3550 Feb 24, 2011
I can't believe the most important piece of evidence (the safe) was shipped so far away so fast!
thykol

Phoenix, AZ

#3551 Feb 24, 2011
insider78 wrote:
I was not posting during that particular period. I have been unable to post for the past 6 days because the site wouldn't display my posts nor have I been able to navigate this site. Has anyone else been experiencing problems or was it just me? Could LE (or someone else) possibly block a certain poster? Maybe I posted something that someone didn't appreciate. I haven't been very generous with praise toward LE.
i'm beginning to wonder who does have access.
thykol

Las Vegas, NV

#3552 Feb 25, 2011
Lars Nady wrote:
<quoted text>
You get around a lot amigobirdy? Tuscon, Phoenix, Las Vegas???
Are you following me?:)
amigobirdy

Tucson, AZ

#3553 Feb 25, 2011
thykol wrote:
<quoted text>Are you following me?:)
Yes I am.
amigobirdy

Tucson, AZ

#3554 Feb 25, 2011
Lars Nady wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuscon
I couldn't resist Lars..... Tucson
amigobirdy

United States

#3555 Feb 25, 2011
Where did those two young men go to college? Are both of their families from the WNY area?
amigobirdy

United States

#3556 Feb 25, 2011
insider78 wrote:
I was not posting during that particular period. I have been unable to post for the past 6 days because the site wouldn't display my posts nor have I been able to navigate this site. Has anyone else been experiencing problems or was it just me? Could LE (or someone else) possibly block a certain poster? Maybe I posted something that someone didn't appreciate. I haven't been very generous with praise toward LE.
Maybe you was filtered.
insider78

Buffalo, NY

#3557 Feb 25, 2011
amigobirdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you was filtered.
How would anyone know?
Ten inches of snow on Monday, four on Wednesday, eight more last night and it's still snowing. The weather man says snow again all night and tomorrow. John Deere and I are sure getting a work out this winter. It looks like a castle around the yard with all of the snow piled up everywhere. We're thinkin SPRING but it ain't workin.
joe mannix

Wayne, IL

#3558 Feb 26, 2011
thykol wrote:
Way off topic here. Has anybody else read the book "Nine M's and a Mother Like No Other" by Martial Bednar? I think some of you know the family.
i read the book. i knew the family very well back then
amigobirdy

United States

#3559 Feb 26, 2011
In preparing a FOIA request for information regarding the 'drug raid' of someone at their home. What specific items should be requested?
thykol

United States

#3560 Feb 26, 2011
joe mannix wrote:
<quoted text>
i read the book. i knew the family very well back then
I had no idea the younger ones had such an adventurous life, I knew the elder siblings. I got to know them during their transition from olean to allegany.
OHS74

Toledo, OH

#3561 Feb 27, 2011
amigobirdy wrote:
In preparing a FOIA request for information regarding the 'drug raid' of someone at their home. What specific items should be requested?
Application of warrant by DA, actual warrant signed by Judge Crowley, inventory of items seized, testimony/statements of individuals or informants in support of application, written reports of investigating officers, grand jury minutes, accusing papers (i.e., arraignment docs), photos from scene and seized items, prior arrest records assembled and placed in file, motions filed by state or defense counsel, records gathered by other LE jurisdictions and shared with prosecutor/DA in this case, court orders/findings, sentencing suggestions of DA or probation offices, and final Order of Court.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3562 Feb 27, 2011
Joe Mannix - altho' off topic, I did read the book, loved it and know one of the siblings well and never had an inkling of the trials and tribulations the Bednar family went through as children.
amigobirdy

United States

#3563 Feb 27, 2011
OHS74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Application of warrant by DA, actual warrant signed by Judge Crowley, inventory of items seized, testimony/statements of individuals or informants in support of application, written reports of investigating officers, grand jury minutes, accusing papers (i.e., arraignment docs), photos from scene and seized items, prior arrest records assembled and placed in file, motions filed by state or defense counsel, records gathered by other LE jurisdictions and shared with prosecutor/DA in this case, court orders/findings, sentencing suggestions of DA or probation offices, and final Order of Court.
Thank you!
Josh

Olean, NY

#3564 Feb 27, 2011
Im from Olean,ny
amigobirdy

United States

#3565 Feb 27, 2011
Josh wrote:
Im from Olean,ny
Welcome to the thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest Olean MILFs? 8 hr Trailrider 1
CAReS (Council on Addiction and Recovery Services) (Jun '14) Jun 21 Surprise 11
Rick Miller A$$ Clown Jun 21 customer 2
Co Fair (Apr '12) Jun 21 Toxic 17
Chris Gaylor Jun 20 Anonymous 2
Portville Drive-In Jun 20 Wondering 1
Sam Jun 19 customer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olean Mortgages