Too pretty to fly?

Too pretty to fly?

There are 4 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from May 21, 2008, titled Too pretty to fly?. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

UPDATE: Dr. Phil will address this topic on Friday, March 14th's show. You can watch it at 5 p.m. EDT on Tampa Bay's 10.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

cass

Kaneohe, HI

#1 Jun 6, 2008
wow, they think really highly of themselves!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#2 Jun 6, 2008
Dr. Phil has lost all credibility with his most recent shenanigans. I no longer watch his show.

I guess it's pretty fitting that he would have these two self-absorbed bimbos on his show. He's giving them exactly what they want - more attention.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#3 Jun 6, 2008
Ooops, looks like this circus act already took place. Why do these old stories pop-up every now and then months after they've transpired?

Since: Jun 08

Oldsmar, FL

#4 Jul 15, 2008
BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldsmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bill's Clock Repair Service (Dec '15) Feb 21 George 2
Onyums (Nov '14) Feb 15 anonymous 74
Has anyone lived at Savannah Cove apartments, T... (Aug '07) Feb 15 Barbara Serio 38
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Feb 13 A6B6C6 1,220
News 'He was enraged!': Gay university student drown... Feb 10 David landry 3
Is Tarpon Springs a good place to live? (Mar '08) Feb 9 Virginia Ron 53
News Strange & Unusual - Florida Suburb Prepares For... (Mar '07) Feb 9 Happy Phart 5

Oldsmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oldsmar Mortgages