Gator Shops For Next Meal In Woman's Kitchen!

Full story: WUSA Washington, DC

Around 10:30 Monday night, 69 year old Sandra Frosti heard noises coming from her kitchen.
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2008
Marg

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

I dont care how long the dam thing is... get rescue out there NOW! What did the dispatcher want her to do .. get out a tape measure and measure it! I mean they live in an area that is prone to this kind of thing.. what did they expect her to do.. put a leash on it make it her pet and call it spot!
Tammy

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

that dispatcher needs her brain checked. why in the name of aligators, would the lady call 911 for help if the thing was small enough to hit with a shoe. good grief, that is the most dumbest thing i ever heard from a 911 dispatcher. can you believe that! how long is it.. goodness woman, its a aligator......how long do you think it is......
DAD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

I thought your comment was hilarious!!!especially after hearing the dispatcher.....
Marg wrote:
I dont care how long the dam thing is... get rescue out there NOW! What did the dispatcher want her to do .. get out a tape measure and measure it! I mean they live in an area that is prone to this kind of thing.. what did they expect her to do.. put a leash on it make it her pet and call it spot!
Paul

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

That why everyone should keed a gun in the house. And shot the dam thing.
gjmoore

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Well, that is Florida you know and many of the dispatchers don't have both oars in the water. Lucky lady I would say and I am happy she was not injured.
Steve

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

What does this have to do with the Washington area? More tabloid trash from channel 9.
Bonnie

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Channel 9 isn't the only station
leaning toward tabloid trash!!!!
BUILT TO LAST

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Bonnie wrote:
Channel 9 isn't the only station
leaning toward tabloid trash!!!!
At least it isnt a story 6 months old that keeps getting rehashed, a couple of idiots running for president,someone who got a ticket and has a gripe they want everybody to hear about, or the daily dose of thugs killing each other, lighten up....

Since: Mar 08

Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Steve wrote:
What does this have to do with the Washington area? More tabloid trash from channel 9.
You know, if you don't like what Channel 9 is reporting, you can always make the choice to NOT read it and go somewhere else.

Since: Feb 08

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

WOW!
robert

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Steve wrote:
But your reading it
robert

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

But your reading it dumby
Adam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

AtTheBeach wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, if you don't like what Channel 9 is reporting, you can always make the choice to NOT read it and go somewhere else.
So says the People Magazine reading Montel watching know-nothing who would rather read about some stupid alligator in Florida than issues that affect OUR area and not something that channel 9 has to search for to bring in dolts who sit on their fat rear ends all day.
Wade

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Steve wrote:
Everyone has a right to their opinion and here's mine.

Channel 9 News is well respected in the Washington, DC and metropolitan area. If you don't like what they report on, then you shouldn't visit their website to read anything. That way, you won't make any ludicrous statements!
Steve

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Is that why channel 9 has gone from first to last in every category, time slot, and newscast in the last ten years? They once had the best street reporters in town. Now they have to resort to trash to bring readers and viewers.
Sara

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Ok, so because this lady chose to live in FL (where alligators are predominate) AND keep her doors accessable enough for a gator to get in....IT had be be euthanized? Maybe they should have euthanized the woman for being stupid and let the gator go. It was only looking for food. Thats like leaving food laying around your campsite in the mountains where there are bears.....do you really expect the bears NOT to come into your campsite? C'mon people!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oldsmar Discussions

Search the Oldsmar Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK in the Florida police. 2 hr Wyatt 4
VOTE BLUE in November. We need your votes. 2 hr Wyatt 8
Review: ADT Security Services, Inc. 4 hr Saint Petersburg 3
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr texan 2,386
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Tue nina roth 2,063
United Travel Schools (Jan '06) Tue lkts729 88
Good Humor Breyers/Unilever (May '09) Jul 21 Lupy 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oldsmar Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oldsmar People Search