Update: Victims identified in Clearwa...

Update: Victims identified in Clearwater crash

There are 9 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from May 6, 2008, titled Update: Victims identified in Clearwater crash. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Police released the identities today of the people involved in Monday's fatal crash on the north beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Girl

Goose Creek, SC

#1 May 6, 2008
My boyfriend knew him from playing foot ball and from school. My boyfriend said he had issues with seizures and had brain surgery to help prevent them before .. so that could have something to do with the fact that he passed..

RIP CHRIS
xoxoxoCRISxoxoxo

Dade City, FL

#2 May 7, 2008
he was very close to my family and well all miss him..
<3
J Kashuda

Mountain Lakes, NJ

#3 May 7, 2008
Cris was family. A cousin, more like a brother. The only good thing that came out of this is that he no longer has to suffer and live in pain. He will be missed by all whom he has ever come in contact with. A great friend, a good son, and an amazing brother. We miss you in the Kashuda family Cris, love you man!
Ashley

Clearwater, FL

#4 May 7, 2008
It's a sad thing that a young man is dead.Also a reminder for people to use seat belts.
britney

Dade City, FL

#5 May 7, 2008
Anyone who knew cris loved cris. I met cris when I was 15, and he had just turned 18. We dated on n off til late last summer. He could always bring a smile to anyone, and make the best out of a worst day. But the positive thing to remember is like other people have said hes not in any pain anymore. He went through so much growing up with the seizures, and the brian surgery that hes ok now. Everyone will miss him.
ree

Dunedin, FL

#6 May 7, 2008
RIP chris
Sharon

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 May 8, 2008
Please let me know the funeral arrangments.
[email protected]
Heather

Seattle, WA

#8 May 9, 2008
It is really frustrating that the police report said the impact was on the back righ panel, when obviously it was on the front. I saw a posting from Cris' mom that said she thinks they were wearing seatbelts due to the bruising on Cris' sholder. In siduations like this, insurance will go by the police report, which is obviously false.
Bryan

Melbourne, FL

#9 May 13, 2008
I noticed that all of the early reports said that the van struck the car from the rear. I saw pictures and read newer reports and it's clear that the car struck the van from the rear or the van struck the car while the van was changing lanes. From the look of it the car was in the vans blind spot when it changed lanes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldsmar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Onyums (Nov '14) 1 hr anonymous 69
Scientology Cult Wed Pysoscientology 1
when is the cara ryan murder trial (Nov '15) Tue Bsdetector30302 6
News Clearwater police officer arrested in domestic ... (Jun '06) Jan 7 Ashamed 5
Clearwater Police Nazi Troops for Scientology (Nov '13) Jan 4 The Peoples Media 24
BEWARE of Comfort Cover Systems (Mar '12) Jan 3 George Valerio 11
injured at Lowe's (May '15) May '15 worried 1

Oldsmar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oldsmar Mortgages